FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the woods

the woods

By *eardandgiggles OP   Couple  over a year ago

wakefield

Its a warm summer day, we walk with our packs to a place I know by a stream in the forest. Its very remote and it is very beautiful. We get to the clearing and set out the picnic. I put the wine in the stream to cool, you look around, smiling in the warmth of the summer. I walk up behind you, you feel my hand smack your arse cheek. The sting makes you smile even wider. I take your wrists in my hands and move them behind your back, with one hand, I hold your wrists, with the other, I grab your hair and pull you close to me. You feel my breath on your neck as I move around, looking for the perfect spot on your neck, the sensation gives you goose-bumps, I find the spot I want, and kiss your neck. Then I growl in your ear. "Strip to your underwear"! When you are done, I walk you to the edge of the clearing, I have already prepared the ropes. I attach your ankles first, making you stand with your legs quite widely spread, then I tie your wrists so you are in a star position, I tension the ropes to hold you tight. Then I go and get the wine, I pour you a glass, and tip it to your mouth. Then I take a sack and put it over your head, loose, but still removing your senses. I leave you there to think a while, just so I can prepare my toys. You hear me moving, closer and closer. I circle you. My hands goes straight between your legs to touch you through your knickers. I rub against your lips with the side of my finger. Your moisture starts to show through the fabric. I move behind you and rub my groin against your backside. Then I move away. You feel my hand as it smacks each cheek in turn. Then you feel me undo your bra and pull it out of the way, you flinch as I spank each of your breasts. Then my hand returns to your pussy, you're really wet there now. I tear your knickers from you and slip two fingers into your dripping pussy. Firmly, I start to fuck you with my fingers, you can feel my breath, hot against your pussy as my face moves around inches from you. I remove my fingers from you, then clamp each of your nipples. Then I clamp the hood of your clit. Leaving you exposed to the breeze. And my tongue, which flicks against your clit. I taste your juice, it is warm and sweet, I let it trickle down my throat as my tongue teases and probes your wetness. I move away and remove all three clamps, the blood rushes back into your nipples and I use my mouth to tease each one in turn. The sensitivity is heightened and your nipples harden instantly. When I move the clamp from your hood, that too is hypersensitive. As my tongue touches you again, you beg for permission. I don't say anything, just keep tongueing you, you are almost screaming your request for permission as I move my mouth and replace it again with my fingers, I fuck you hard with these as I whisper "cum for me"! Your body explodes and convulses, pulling against the ropes as your orgasm tears through you, I keep working my fingers into you, the second orgasm hits you. I move the sack from your head, lift your chin, look into your eyes and say "Good girl" then I kiss your sweet lips. I undo the ropes on your ankles and wrists. Grab hold of your hair in one hand, and remove the bra from your shoulder. I lead you over to the rug we have laid out. I stand you on it and remove my shoes, socks and t-shirt. I turn to you and tell you to undo my belt. You do this and I motion to you to pull down my jeans. I step out and my cock is there, right in front of your face. "Hold it", I tell you, you take it in your hand. "Make me hard", you move your hand along my shaft, you feel my cock pulsing growing, my hand rests on your head, my eyes looking at you, you look up at me, into my face, then you move your mouth over me, taking my length into your throat. You watch me as my head rolls back at the sensation of your soft tongue licking at me. I move my hand from your head and lay down on my back, you move towards me, "Get on", you know what I mean and you sit astride me, your pussy sliding the length of my cock, lubricating me before you slide onto me, my hard cock sliding easily into your sweet pussy, I tease your nipples as you grind against me. You move quickly, smoothly, sweetly against me. Your clit is throbbing and you need to come again. "Please Sir"? I look into your eyes and reach up, I grab your throat and pull you to me. With pressure on your neck I simply say "now"!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic