FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the rugby match

the rugby match

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Forgive me if its long winded first story Ive ever wrote

Kate lived just across the road from the rugby pitch. She knew nothing about the game, but had gazed across every week a match was played there. One Friday night whilst having a drink with her best friend Chloe they started to discuss rugby players. Kate told Chloe how good some of them looked, even the local amateurs across the road.

Chloe said "I bet they have fun in the shower", Kate agreed.

The next morning Kate decided she would go to watch the match, rang Chloe to go with her as moral support. As the team warmed up Kate said to Chloe, "I want a rugby player, how do i choose which one to flirt with and take to bed". Chloe said, "I know they have a man of the match, whoever that is you can try and pull".

The match kicked off, and Kate and Chloe had no real idea what was going on, apart from the fact that the men were getting dirty and lots of bodies on the floor. After what seemed like a lifetime the match was over.

The girls went down the road to the pub where the players came back to after matches. Kate’s excitement was growing, she ordered 2 doubles vodka and s to get the evening going.

The lads started to pile in and order pints as if they had gone out of fashion. After a short while the coach announced that the man of match was going to be announced. He did it in reverse order. 3 wasn’t bad 2 was fit, then the winner, Jamie, he was a big lad, Kate kept her eyes on him looking him up and down, He had his club shirt on and tracksuit bottoms, she could see the bulge inside them and started to salivate. Jamie as man of the match had to drink a pint straight down, one of the lads pulled his trackies down and she got a flash of his cock. OMG she thought, she was now very damp, her thong wet and tight around her mound. Now was the time to make her move, Jamie was stood at the bar, so she went just to the side of him put her hand in front of his trackies and took hold of his cock, “I’m your prize for getting man of the match” she told him, “wow, said Jamie, you want me a rough arse rugby player”, “yes” Kate said, “ I want you to come home with me and use my body and throw me around like you do on the rugby pitch”… TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bloody excellent. ....do go on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Got the makings of a very naughty story

But you do realise if the lads find out how easy it was they will all try it on with you”Jamie said, “ we’ll cross that bridge later, now put that drink down and come home and take me” kate said whilst breathing deeply.

It took 2 mins to get to hers, on the way she had felt his bum, abd he had had a quick grope of her breasts. She opened the door, the stairs where straight in front, not wasting time here she thought, and started to go up with Jamie in tow.

At the top she turned round and said,” and now your prize starts”. Dropped to her knees, put her lips to the bulge in his tracksuit, kissing it from outside the clothing. “fuck” were the only words Jamie could muster, “oh yes that’s soon” said Katie

She pulled down his trackies and there is was, his cock right in front of her nose, it smelt delicious, she kissed it then ran her tongue up and down before finally taking it into her mouth.

By *emanandsheraCouple  over a year ago

castle Greyskull

Dirty little hooker!

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

If only this actually happened...I only ever got the pint as 'man of the match'

something similar did happen when i was 18 and signing semi pro.

» Add a new message to this topic