FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pleasant surprise

Pleasant surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exyeyez23 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lytham St Anne’s

I have been to a few clubs over the years but the first will go down as the most amazing I had earlier that night spent a while getting ready making a lot of effort so that when I met the woman I had arranged to I was well recieved having given myself the last check over made sure I looked and smelt good it was tine to set off I arrived at the meeting point and my partner for the evening wasn't there so I parked up and waited I didn't have long to wait as she pulled up beside me locked her car and got into mine a sexy kiss and we were on our way

We got yo the club which was busy got ourselves a drink and took a seat it was nice to just watch to see what people were doing when the tine came we stripped down to underwear as did everyone else it was a nice treat me being a club virgin some lovely sights, we finished out drink and I went back to the bar to get us another I must have looked new as the guy beside me said "hi are you enjoying the club" I explained that it was my first visit and was trying to take it all in he said he was there with his wife and that they would come and see me for a chat later

We decided to go into the playroom which was amazing bodies everywhere and some much hot sexy action going on Steve the guy from the bar caught my eye and gestured for me to cone over he was laying on the bed a woman was kneeling over him to which he pointed for me to take her from behind I slipped a condom on my rock hard cock guided my cock to her wet pussy and eased it all the way into her she felt so tight I could hardly control myself it only felt like 2 minutes snd I was cumming so hard I looked up and Steve was smiling and gave me a thumbs up I felt shakey and stood back to gain my balance and let my legs get control of themselves

The woman onto of Steve who I just fuck then stood up and seen me for the first time my chin then dropped the woman had done my mortgage application in the bank the week before I had only ever seen her with her work uniform before which wasn't the most glattering but you could see she had a good figure nice big tits and amazing legs

She was very surprised too and explained to her husband who I was and to both our surprise he was very keen for me to play with his mrs even more I went to the bar with her had a chat made sure she was ok with what we had just done and for us to play more

We went back into the playroom and to my surprised she straight away say on Steve's cock leaned over him and gestured for me to join in I didn't need to be asked twice the condom was on and I was deep in her arse now that was so tight we fucked as a 3sum all night and had many orgasms between us

With all this going on I had nearly forgotten about the woman I came with but when I saw her surrounded by 3 guys all taking card of every hole I was pleased she was getting what she went for

As I said what am amazing first visit to a club

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Lytham St Anne’s

Is this true or fiction ??

Lytham St Anne’s

Any comments on the story from anyone ?

» Add a new message to this topic