FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Left hubby in the pub.

Left hubby in the pub.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We met a friend of ours off fab who we have known for a few years now for a drink. I was chatting and flirting with both of them.

We was sat there for a while when I said to the both of them that I was leaving the hubby in the pub and going to our friends house to have some fun on my own.

They were both was rather surprised at this that I said was going off on my own to our friends.

So our friend and I finished our drinks I gave the hubby a kiss and told him that I'll will see him later.

We got back to our friends house and as soon as we walked in the door we was all over each other.

We made our way up stairs into the bedroom for some hard hot sex.

I was sucking his hard hot cock deep while he was licking my hot wet pussy.

After a few minutes I said that I want to send some small videos to my hubby who was still sat in the pub by kik message of me and my exploits.

I got my phone out and started to film myself and our friend have hot sex. Some of them are of me sucking cock.

Others are of me sitting on his cock riding it hard and fast. After we had finished I sent him a picture of the big wet patch that I had made with all my wet juices that I had squirted.

I sent the hubby a text telling him that he could come round to our friends now that we have done having hard hot sex.

Next time we meet up with our friend I shall have fun both of them.

And that will be another story.

Sits On Coffin

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmm hot hot hot

Your husbands soo lucky

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

Horny

Brilliant, brilliant stuff. Made us both larf out loud.

» Add a new message to this topic