FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > little dirty story anyone??

little dirty story anyone??

By *olfRomeo OP   Couple  over a year ago

scunthorpe

The start of something good!

Between them there was still a degree of uncertainty, they could not see each others eyes, and had only met three days ago. They could not transmit their thoughts to each other. The windows to their souls were not facing each other as and were instead, instinctively communicating with body language.

She could listen and feel the beating of his heart on her back through his chest. He could read the slight movements of her feet on his legs as they suggested a need for intertwining.

He pressed his mouth to the back of her neck and kissed it longingly; his nose buried in a small bundle of her hair and as he did so, could feel her bosom heave. His member lay gently pressed on her buttocks flaccid, began to stir and slightly swell.

She felt so close to him as he tenderly embraced her, feeling a warm security, and her toes began to tingle as she felt the arousal in her loins creeping in on her.

His right hand began to palm her stomach. Circling over her tummy and thigh, then her breasts.

His eyes were closed as he visualized the contours of her young fleshy body.

The smooth motion of his wandering, feeling palm became interrupted as it passed over a stiffened nipple.

Firmly he clasped her breast and his whole body urged to move her in closer.

His hips began to writhe and penis swelling more erect, pressing her.

As they listened to the gentle wind outside, she realized that her thighs were moving with his, and almost instinctively, she hooked her right leg over, pulling his between her hips.

He could feel the damp warmth between her on his upper leg, and together they rocked each other slowly.

One hand she had on his, over her breast as he gently toyed, pulled and squeezed at her aroused nipple. With her free one she reached down, and from between both their legs she pulled his penis. She felt his sticky fluid run over her fingers as she guided its bulging head to meet the moistened lips of her shaven……

Too medical! Carrina thought the word penis is just too medical, it should be cock or member or tallywacker even, just not penis, these sexy stories are just too clinical sometimes.

Time for work, bloody meetings all talk no action,

The drive to the office was boring as usual but the sun was out and spring was on its way, it always made her feel aroused by life and she knew that spring meant walking around the house naked and music at full tilt, that was the prelude to fun in the sun on holiday with the girls,

Tenerife boasted the best and most secure nudist beaches, Carrina loved the way the sun danced across her fully naked body a gentle breeze licking her full body, top to toe, she loved the guilty feelings that arrived when her pussy trickled at the thought of five thousand tongues drifting across her sun drenched skin.

The meeting was boring as usual apart from the closeness of the new marketing guy next to Carrina,

He smelt good but had an air of cockiness that annoyed her he was a big guy over six foot and as broad, bit of a tummy but not as bad as some of the guys she drank with, in the local pub some evenings along with the girls.

Carrina had finished her run down of the previous months work and turned to the new guy for him to start,

……what was his name?

During the intro she had drifted again thinking of the spring and the thudding music she was going to play as she danced through the dining room whilst the sun broke through the curtains at home, names of new hot shots were of no interest.

Was he looking at my legs? The cheeky bastard! He was.

Is that sexual harassment? Probably not, just my luck.

Good job I have my new hold ups on, wouldn’t want to disappoint the new hired help.

Pub anyone?

Carrina asked knowing the answer from everyone……Ok! Came his voice, Christ on a stick she thought no one ever says yes,

Oh……… the new guy.

Where do you all normally go to? He said.

No one normally bothers, I always ask but it falls on deaf ears she retorted.

Well I’d like to have a drink if the offer still stands,

Oh and I’m Chris by the way.

Shit! He noticed she wasn’t listening.

Ok, the half-moon at Winsbrough ok for you? It’s on the way for both of us I believe, she had listened to his home town, one in the eye for you….. cocky sod.

The drive went by in a flash, what were they going to talk about it has been work work work all bloody day?

No tie, two buttons undone on his black shirt and a suit jacket on, very Gerard Butler she thought.

He is quite attractive, was her second thought,

Nice smile too, wish I took more notice sometimes was her third.

Second wine and Carrina was actually enjoying the conversation, Chris was attentive and stimulating a great story teller if not a little over dramatic.

That’s when he asked…..Italian cooking? My house! Stay in the spare room I can be a gentleman too.

The cheeky bastard again. What the hell does he think I am?

That’s a little forward isn’t it!

Well it may seem forward but we get on well I have a passion for food and I haven’t cooked for anyone for a while, I need to keep my eye in as they say.

His words were well chosen but still, the cheeky bastard!

Ok then but only a meal and I will be going home, ‘what am I thinking’ she thought, her words came out and it was fixed, He went to the bar for a bottle of red.

I hope I don’t regret this, her fourth and probably not the last thought.

No way!

A bloody farmhouse,

Jesus this is too much he lives in a huge mansion, he must have a small cock she quipped,

Italian cooking,

Nice farmhouse in the bloody country,

Partially good looking,

Single,

Yep! His dick is small, got to be.

The grand tour was quick and enlightening not only a nice house but the little seemingly innocent brushes past one another were quite stimulating.

Crackling wood and the red wine after a light meal was a perfect finish to a boring day and a surprising evening,

The conversation still flowed but he was looking at her in a different way, a way that Carrina started to like, maybe it was the wine or the fire or the new situation but she wanted him to do something, touch her again or kiss her, something anything it was killing her now, she started to drift into the fantasy realm now,

Her urges were there to be satisfied….but no he stood up and walked to the kitchen, bollocks, she thought,

How rude!

I was just getting started on a fantasy,

He was a while,

Why?

Carrina walked to the kitchen and noticed he wasn’t there, she started toward the room again only to be cut off by Chris coming down the old open plan staircase,

Just made your room comfortable,

Well we have had too much to drink now and your virtue is not worth losing your license for is it.

Bugger! He was right she thought, damn goes my control of the situation.

Would you mind helping me in the kitchen, his words barely audible as he moved slowly past her brushing slowly against her body,

She followed,

She stood against the sink but realized the dishes were already done,

As she was just about to turn around she could feel him move directly behind her, his nose slowly moving through her hair and pressing against her neck, his hot lips parted her hair against her neck and the electricity she felt running down her spine,

Through her breasts along her stomach and deep, deep inside her now throbbing pussy,

Her legs felt weak and nearly buckled; if it weren’t for the worktop she would have gone,

His broad body enveloped her small frame and her control was gone,

Should she resist?

Should she get offended and slap his face?

Should she just bend over and fuck him there and then?..............

No she just breathed deeper and faster feeling the warmth of his kisses, slowly getting lower and now onto her exposed shoulder,

Was this just her fantasy daydream and she would come too and her boss would be pontificating on the dollar highs and lows and how marketing was worth its weight in gold?

No this was real,

This was so unexpected so wrong on the first meeting but Christ it was good,

Carrina threw back her head she could feel her nipples harden, In between her legs was getting so hot and she could feel the walls of her pussy throb in the offbeat of her heart,

She groaned and gave a slight whimper as Chris bit into the pink flesh of her neck, his hand slowly tracing down her ribs to her lower stomach over her clothes and her skirt waist band, disappearing round the small of her back ….

His hips pushed against her bottom, she lifted up on her toes to feel the pressure and …….

She was wrong he didn’t have a small member, his cock was growing and pushing against her bottom it was very hot and getting harder, she moved her hand round to get closer to that heat,

Her hand found his belt and she drew her hand lower following the zipper cover of his trousers,

She traced her fingers down from the heat of his now fully erect cock and felt all the way down to his seemingly full and now working overtime balls,

She gave them a gentle squeeze and felt his hand cup her pulsating breasts and firmly kneed them up and around, she gasped again as he grabbed her hand and removed it from the heat,

He spun Carrina round and slid his hands around the back of her neck and head and slowly moved to kiss her slightly opened lips, she licked them swiftly and met his kiss,

A slow probing kiss, a small amount of pressure and a gentle suck of her lips, gently moving with the motion of their hips,

He was grinding his hard cock against her now and she could feel the temperature rise within her body, this was surreal and so swift but it felt good, damn good and it was time Carrina felt the passion from another man and it was time to open up and enjoy everything she could…………………………..

Part II

Carrina pushed him away

I need a moment she said breathlessly,

Chris walked away toward the room,

Where are you going, you can’t leave me like this, she was getting a little agitated by his arrogance but the kick of pleasure from his control made her buzz ……no vibrate, she stood there for a moment focusing on the feelings……ok enough was enough, she shot through the dining room to the living room,

The fire needed tending he said with a huge smile on his face, more wine?

I don’t need wine Carrina retorted I need satisfaction man and I don’t appreciate your cockiness …

She was lying and Chris knew it, this, was good she was in his arena now, he was like the Gladiator and she was about to have the sexual fight of her life.

Come over here near the fire, I want to feel your body, he dropped to his knees and she waked toward him steadily her high heels slowly one in front of the other, she could feel her heart race with uncertainty.

Carrina’s body was throbbing with excitement, she stopped inches from him and looked down, she could see his eyes starting to trace her legs from her slender ankles her tight calves slowly to her inner thigh her short skirt was rising,

Carrina was toying with Chris she was teasing his gaze and watching his eyes widen as she started to expose her lacey covered pussy, slowly higher and higher his hands clasped behind her knees and gently, he rose his fingers up behind her thighs until his touch reached her smooth French knickers, his hot hands moved under the material and gently started massaging her backside,

His face drew closer to her pussy; he stopped as his nose met with the material,

Chris took a deep breath he could feel Carrina’s body tremble with anticipation she was so dizzy the excitement was bubbling away inside her body the butterflies were unbearable.

He took another deep breath but this time pressed his face hard against her pussy and slightly opened his mouth taking in all of the musky scent her body was producing, She gasped with shock his hands were on her bottom squeezing and massaging, her pussy over his nose and mouth her clitoris was throbbing and pulsating, she wanted his tongue and wanted it now.

Oh fuck me Chris fuck me! Her words surprised herself did she just think it or was it true she had screamed it into the rafters of the low ceiling.

Chris pulled his head away and said,

I will fuck you Carrina……. but not yet, it will be tonight but not yet,

This was so hot she thought I am so turned on I want him so much I would kill for his sex right now the bastard.

How has he got me to this state how did I let him talk me into this ……who cares I love it I am so wet ……

He arose from his position slowly moving up her body slowly moving up her silky blouse, her nipples were very hard her skin was warm but every nerve ending was triggering goose bumps along her body,

The music channel chosen earlier was pumping out a slow RnB track the beat was a bass track that seemed to match Carrina’s heartbeat,

Chris was over six foot and towered over her he slid his hand behind her neck and kissed her passionately and felt her urgent tongue dart around with his, the taste of wine mingling with the Chanel burnt amber dawn lipstick Carrina wore,

Their hands were stroking each other’s bodies Chris moved his right hand around to cup her very round breast through her matching bra it was so warm, he could feel her nipple react to his touch and she took a gasp as he gently pinched it and she started to bite her bottom lip, she could feel a gush within her pussy and she loved it,

Carrina’s hands moved toward his trousers she could feel his hard cock straining inside the fabric and started to unzip him she slid her hand around his thick shaft and felt a small buzz of pleasure as she started to imagine it sliding in her awaiting wet pussy stretching her internal walls and touching every nerve,

She unbuckled his belt and the top clasp on his trousers, they dropped to the floor and so did she,

Carrina also thrust her face into his crotch and felt his now throbbing erection against her cheek.

She traced her tongue from the base of his cock up the shaft and to the moist tip,

She could taste his pre cum and pulled down his black Calvin Klein’s and was greeted by his hard throbbing cock waving in her face she clasped his shaft near the base and pulled back the skin exposing the head and the glistening juice, she slid her lips over his cock and took it as deep as she could, she slid her tongue around the head of his pulsating hard on flicking as she moved her head back and forth concentrating on the noises he made every time she took him deeper,

Carrina’s pussy was now throbbing even more she held this man in her mouth, the power, the pleasure, she felt like a whore and she loved it once again, the feeling of his pre cum pumping out every time she sucked and squeezed the shaft,

I want your cum in my mouth she gasped breathlessly looking up at him,

Not yet Carrina, I want your cunt on my mouth!

He grabbed her from her knees and unbuttoned her blouse with speed and experience, her bra fell to the ground and he passionately kissed her neck moving down, nibbling and kissing as her breast met his wet lips, he unzipped her skirt and pushed it to the floor,

Chris stood tall his cock sticking out and dripping with saliva, jerking with his own heart beat,

He laid Carrina down draped over the large black leather three seater settee,

He went to her left inner thigh and bit the smooth skin, she took a deep breath and mouthed a gentle

‘Oh fuck’

Her pussy trickled with fluid again and she longed for his tongue inside her,

As he moved closer to her pussy he could smell the mixture of sexual activity and Issey Myaki body cream,

It was a heady mix and made him feel in control,

Chris could feel the heat from Carrina’s pussy and moved ever closer until he held the sight, it was pink and tan and seemingly throbbed in front of his eyes glistening in the firelight, he gently and deliberately slid his tongue into her,

She gasped and whispered ‘oh my god oh my god’ as Chris slowly parted her labia with his tongue and moved up toward the clitoris,

It was like it had been waiting for him to arrive, sat proud of her hood and aching for …….

Part III

Chris felt her clitoral hood the soft flesh moving slowly back as his tongue pushed upwards,

Carrina gasped and whimpered as her clit was feeling the hot wet tongue he was gifted to have,

Her whole body grew a flush of warmth followed by quick chills like electricity turned on and off.

He started to slowly lick up and down on her clit, side to side keeping a rhythm, watching her body make its own pace she moved her hips up with the down movement and down with the upward, they were moving gracefully and steadily,

Carrina’s breaths were quickening and shallow she started to concentrate on his tongue, Chris was massaging her backside and squeezing when she relaxed the muscle the timing was perfect, Carrina’s mind started to wander to the thought of his cock fucking her hard, making her pant and squeal for him to pin her down and fuck her so hard and fast so deep so rough,

Her pussy walls started to contract her juices started to flow faster, ‘OH MY GOD’ she thought ‘I’m cuming I’m cuming the rush she started to feel grew from her toes and up her legs, her fingers were moving like she was molding clay they grew hot, her wrists flowed with electricity toward her arms and shoulders, the rush from her legs and arms met in her tummy and joined forces on the way to her pussy and anus.

The wave was unbelievable it was heat, cold, electricity, water flow and pins and needles rolled into one, her pussy started to produce fluid, too much for the small hole to keep inside, Chris kept the pressure up but slowed down Carrina was kept on the edge of pleasure and she didn’t want this to stop, wave after wave after wave pulsated through her cunt she squirted her juice out into Chris’s awaiting mouth and she screamed at full treble ‘I……I…..I c……..oooooooommmmeeeee……………………..

Her words were incoherent and useless she was so high on her orgasm.

Life was irrelevant right now, no one could match this feeling it was so real, so intense, and so addictive.

Carrina had to drag his head off her pussy,

It was throbbing like a happy house beat in a rave tent in the 90’s.

Please stop! She breathlessly begged,

Chris looked up from her very wet pulsating pussy and gently moved up her body, kissing her sexually flushed skin as he moved,

Carrina shuddered and squirmed, she was in heaven and would do anything this man asked,

Her eyes were still closed and she could now feel his breath over her breasts, he started to trace his nose from underneath her left breast around toward her under arm and up to her very erect nipple, Chris paused, she opened her eyes and looked him, he smiled and looked devilish as he clamped his full mouth over her nipple and sucked, flicking his tongue around at the same time,

Carrina started to moan again, begging him to enter her she was grinding her hips into his groin she could feel his very hot steel like cock and she tried to guide it inside her but Chris moved in the opposite direction, teasing her making her want it more and more, she could hear herself beg and plead for him to be inside her,

Her pussy producing more and more fluid to aid the first entry of his thick manhood,

Excitement was not the word for what she was feeling her heart pounding her stomach churning with an over active butterfly sensation,

‘Chris’ ‘Chris’ you win please take me please give me all of that cock I really need it I can’t bare this I want to cum on you please’.

He smiled and kissed her passionately,

At the same time used the head of his cock to tease her clitoris, she went with the movement and enjoyed the wanton kissing, a smile pinned to her face, the pleasure enjoyed,

Slowly and gently his throbbing hard cock started to part her very wet pussy lips and stretched her wider and wider she could feel every single nerve ending respond and send the electrical pulses from her groin through her full body into her mind and back again, this wave was unbelievable and grew very intense as his shaft went deeper and deeper, he dipped in two inches and out one, in another two, out one, until she could not stand this tease, she thrust her hips up to meet his downward thrust and felt a sharp pain with instant pleasure following,

She had every hard thick inch of him inside her and that was enough for her body to take in, as the wave of another orgasm started from her bottom running through her tummy into her beating heart and out toward her lips, she bit down on them and looked into Chris’s eyes and tried to speak,

‘I want you’re cum down the shaft of my cock Carrina’

He had beaten her to speech.

This was just the filth she needed to hear, she bucked and trusted, her eyes rolled into the top of her head as she started to scream ‘OH GOD yes oh yes’

Her pussy squeezed his cock and massaged him slightly pushing him out bit by bit, he grinded himself back inside and

She screamed again in the most glorious pleasure,

The wave rode her body like the ripples in a pond after a pebble has been tossed in.

Her eyes opened and she couldn’t hear for a split second but felt aware of everything,

Chris slowly started his rhythm again shallow thrusts again gaining momentum with the longer strokes they were both involved in a deep sensual rocking his cock shape was perfect for stimulating her g spot,

Carrina was exploring his ass squeezing the firm muscles digging her nails in and feeling them tense and relax with every thrust, his cock felt good and she wanted him to fill her, she knew she would orgasm again when he did, it always turned her on when a man came inside her, especially after such a performance.

She whispered in his ear the words ‘I want every drop, fuck me, cum in me, make me cum again, fill my cunt’

Chris’s eyes widened, he smiled and thrusted harder and deeper the momentum increased and so did the hardness of his cock.

Oh god he’s cuming she thought, that was the trigger for number three,

Once again the electricity started but from her g spot, his erection was directly rubbing her there and she loved the feeling so much.

His strokes were faster still, his breathing heavier and his groans were so low almost an animal like grunt.

They kissed and met each other’s rhythm.

Chris was so hard and slowed right down to a purposeful slow slide in and out until everything stopped,

He took a deep breath stared deep into Carrina’s eyes and thrust hard,

His cock exploded, shooting his orgasm inside thrust by thrust more semen coating inside her, mixing their fluids together.

She was riding off his jerking cock and her insides were alight with the third and more sensitive orgasm,

Carrina shuddered and clenched the walls of her pussy and milked Chris’s cock for all she could.

They settled together kissing and tasting the salty flesh they both owned now, a gentle rocking, kissing, tasting.

Chris and Carrina lay in the spoons position he kissing her back and stroking her to sleep….

…..the sounds were of birds chirping tree’s rustling in the wind and the dreaded thought in her head that ‘he’ would see her first thing in the morning, and probably smell her mouth too, it was not the greatest taste Carrina had ever encountered but jeez it was like the fair breath fairies had been on strike last night and allowed a big brown bear to defecate in her mouth…..

But ‘hang on’ thought Carrina, her back was cold, no one was there,

‘Thank fuck’ she mumbled time to slip into the bathroom and exorcise this bear shit demon..

She spun over and felt the cold touch of a business card stick to her back,

‘Are you fucking serious’ she blurted out, reading the card

Thanks babe x

‘Thanks babe’? ‘Thanks bloody babe’!

Is that all, is that all I am worth? A sodding business card with a high five on it…..ok so I guess that’s how it is, is it.

The temptation to ring Chris was so strong, just to have a go at the arrogant twat for the business card but Carrina thought better of it and decided a shower and a hot coffee would be a much better idea.

She jumped out of bed and strolled to the bathroom farting twice as she went ‘’well if I’m all alone….why not?’’ she giggled.

All day Carrina had a throbbing in her knickers and what can only be described as a horny itch that needed scratching,

That was brilliant sex she thought, No, fantastic sex the best she had ever experienced and she wanted more….a lot more.

‘Fuck it I’m calling him I need round two and soon this throbbing is intense.

The phone rang, Chris answered with what could only be described as a smiling swagger, his voice, confident and warm toward Carrina.

‘’Hey you’’ he said

‘’Erm Hi Chris, are you ok to talk?’’

‘’I am now, just finished with a Client and now on the way to the next, sleep well?’’

She paused thinking about what she should say, and then she decided just to ask

‘’I need some more of that we did last night…..and soon my body is craving round two, my pussy is on high alert and needs attention, what are you up to tonight big boy?’’

She regretted what she had said instantly as it had sounded like begging.

‘’Wow’’ Chris replied

‘’Really you don’t want to discuss the new bonus structure or the minutes of the meeting?, you just want sex?’’

Bollocks she thought again then realized the big boy reference would just make him worse but fuck it ….that cock could do things, if seen by Simon bloody Cowell he would make it a star in America it was that good.

‘’Look Chris it was brilliant the best shag ever if truth be told and if I sound a bit…..forward then so be it, I am not wanting marriage just to get some pleasure in whilst I’m in the mood’’

In the mood she said to herself….in the fucking mood who am I kidding I will take that anytime.

‘’Ok tell you what Carrina I will just move a few things around and come round after 6:30 is that ok?’’

‘’Sounds like a plan Chris, I’ll put something black and gown less on’’

They hung up nothing more to say just the stomach lurch of a brilliant night of more filthy fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic