FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Afternoon

The Afternoon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Afternoon Delight

3 years, that's how long you had been teaseing us at our local club. You make a point of dressing to please and always insist on chatting up whoever is sitting beside us and taking them to a quiet room so they can please your body, it's the wink you give to us when you take them by the hand that gets us horny and you know it.  

Well enough is enough,  its our turn to tease you.

I tell my wife of my plan to finally put an end to your cock teasing and she agrees that it's time we had put an end to your arder.

The next time we are at the club we chat to your husband and he is in total agreement with us, you need to be taken in hand. We wait till you give us all the usual wink and once you have gone we start to hatch out our plan together.  

Beep...Beep....Its a wet and murky Tuesday morning and you receive a text from an unknown number. Meet me at the County Hotel room 36 1pm.

Your cheeks flush and your heart picks up pace. Your not sure what to do so you call your husband and tell him what has happened.

To your surprise he says why don't you go. You figure he is the one who has sent the text and play along with his little game, your the one who is in control in your house after all.  

You fain a migrain and the rest of the day is now yours to enjoy. Shops first, If your husband is going to play his game it's going cost him more than just a hotel room today.  

You decide that a red dress is the choice for you, mid calf with a long split up the side, natural colour stockings, the split is just high enough to let the tops of your stockings to been seen. The perfect tease as far as your needs require for the day. Your in charge here after all.

1pm, room 36, you open the door. Its curtains of the room are closed and it is dark. Closing the door your heart starts to race, mouth dry, moist between your thighs. You dare to ask aloud....  

"Im here.....What would you like me to do now?"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carry on please

You hear a noise form behind you and before you get a chance to turn you find your head is covered by one of the beds satin pillow cases. You gasp in shock. Oh hubby is getting kinky in his old age your thinking.

A pair of firm hands lead you towards the bed and you feel a soft leather cuff being placed on your wrists. The clink of chains can be heard and the next thing you know you are strapped to the top of the four poster beds frame. The firm hands forcefully spread your legs and another two straps are placed on your ankles.

You hear the curtians being opened and the satin cowl is removed.  You see your husband lay on the bed with my wife, she is slowly and softly sucking his cock."YOU BASTARD! "

You protest to being restrained but dispite all your complaints we are not about to let you free.

You feel your dress being lifted from behind and you can not help yourself from pushing back towards my hands for your pleasure.

Oh your right, I tell your husband, she does get very wet. He looks you in your eyes and winks.

Not saying a word he spreads my wifes legs and takes the tip of his now hard cock and teases her. DON'T YOU DARE,  you snarl, like you have a choice at this point, its our turn to enjoy ourselves.

He turns his back on you placing my wife on her back and makes you watch as he slides his cock deep in her. You try not to watch but you can't help yourself now, the smell of sex and the sound of my wife moaning at your husbands touch is too much for you to take.

I flick your clit just to bring your sexual anger to a heady climax.

All those  years of teasing the three of us has now took you to a new level and your about to find out what a real tease can be.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

keep it going......

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Adding my voice to the chorus.... CARRY ON

Working on it

» Add a new message to this topic