FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Met my ex gf parents in swinging party

Met my ex gf parents in swinging party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ksexfun OP   Man  over a year ago

UK, Geneva, Switzerland, France

They say that this world is very small.I believed it after this true incidents happens few months ago.I have been swinging from nearly 10 years now and have been invited to parties,clubs,dogging anything you name it.

I went to this swinging club and after chatting to my regular friends I went to one room where there was a white blonde women sucking a hard black cock and she was pounding by a young Irish guy.Light was quite dim so I couldn't see the faces clear but I was hard like a poll and I get undress in seconds.I put my condom on and after the Irish guy completion he moved and ask me to fuck this naughty housewife as she was hot and wet.i took his place and push my hard cock inside that wet pussy Ummmm she was hot and wet.I was fucking her hard and deep and she was screaming with joy and ask for more and more.The guy cum in her mouth and she cleaned him properly and then he left so there was me fucking this sexy mature woman in doggy and her husband sitting on sofa watching and wanking.I wanted to change the position so I take my Vick out and lay her on the bed and push my hard covk deep inside and start squeezing her boobs and kissing her lips.I thought I have seen her somewhere but then I supposed May be in a party or somewhere but I continued fucking her and she was moaning and asking for more.The she lay me down and start ridding on my hard cock.she was awesome I can see her hair on her face and boobs and I was enjoying it.after 45 min she askked when will I cum lol so I realised she was exhausted and I say where would u like me to cum.she said in my mouth.so I took the condom off and push my cock in her mouth and hold her from her hair and after fucking her mouth for 5 min I cumm inside her mouth.she cleaned my cock and asked me stay for a while.we were laying on bed and her husband came near us and put the light on.we all were shocked

It was my ex gf's parents.we met after like nearly 5 yrs.all were speechless.Then she added that her daughter really know how to pick her men lol and we are laugh.so we chat abt each other and family and stuff.i found out my ex gf working in Dubai now and they were alone in home and decided to enjoy their life and start this new lifestyle.we decided to continue our meets and we start meeting on regular basis.

See this world is small but full of fun x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

Amazing story like to hear more

Would write when I met them at their house and we had sex on my ex gf bed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lets hear it then

Can't wait

I was invited to their home and I was surprised as she he took me to my ex's room where my ex's mum was laying in the bed with my ex's cloths.And she tell me to fuck her like her daughter.what a turn on I jped on her and fuck my her in my Ex gf's bed and cloths.And then she ask me if her husband can play with my hard cock? .....

Love it

Great story, have you got any pics with them you can share?

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

And then ....?

I couldn't believe it.my ex gf dad and mum were sucking on my hard covk in her bed.They could be my future in laws.all these thoughts were going in my head till she came over and kiss my lips.those hot mature lips and then she goes up and push her pussy on my lips.her pussy lips were on my lips and he was sucking my hard cock.i was licking her and she was moaning and screaming.she said fuck me plz.i bend her over and fucked her in doggy .while I was fucking her.he was licking her pussy and my cock at the same time.she was so wet my cock slipped and went in his mouth x

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Back to life

I did like the club scenario as havea friedn i would like to do my wife similarly

» Add a new message to this topic