FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First party

First party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She had no idea what to expect , her vivid imagination was concocting all different scenarios as she oiled her still wet body in preparation for the night ahead . Think a glass of wine may help calm the nerves ,she thought as she put on the red basque she had finally decided on wearing , she felt sexy as she looked at herself in the mirror , stockings had that effect on her .

I must be mad she said aloud .... Going to my first party alone , anything could happen and probably would but it was another thing of her bucket list, an other avenue explored , if she didn't go tonight she would never go and it was a masked ball .... Something about wearing a mask made her feel more confident , in disguise ......lady in red she hummed to herself as she slipped the floor length red dress over her , it clung to her curves and the slit up the side gave a glimpse of stocking as she walked . She jumped when the hotel phone rang to let her know her taxi had arrived . Ooohhhh its time .., She felt her alter ego kick in ..... Lets do this !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep it coming Hun I like where this is going

Her hands were actually shaking and she couldn't concentrate on what the taxi driver was saying .... She was so nervous , but they were here now , she waited till the taxi driver pulled away before she put on her sequinned covered mask . Taking a deep breath she went , two muscular footmen stood at the entrance , she handed one her invitation ..... I need a drink she thought......

Wow this exceded even her imagination , men in full black tie and women wearing beautiful dresses stood around chatting , one woman had the top of her dress opened as two men suckled her breasts , another woman was bent over a bench with her dress pulled up as she was paddled hard by another woman . The marquis de Sade came to mind ...... Debauchery in all it's glory , she stood watching for a while and could feel heat between her thighs .... She felt a bit out as everyone was either a couple or in groups ....... Another footman offered her a glass of champagne which she happily accepted ...... She was getting quite turned on watching other s have fun .....

What are my limits she thought to herself , wait and see said her alter ego .....

Are you enjoying the show ? A deep voice whispered in her ear , the warm breath sent shivers down her spine , I love it she replied , it's like a scene from a movie , all these beautiful women and men .... He placed his hand on her lower back and guided her to seats in a quiet corner of the room , I noticed you the minute you walked in he said and he proceded to charm her with his witty repartee as the antics in the room got hotter and hotter ..... On the stage area there was a role play scenario being played out ..... With two men taking advantage of a woman ..... Watching her distressed calls change to moans of delight as one masked man fucked her as she greedily sucked the others cock ....... Was it wrong to be this turned on , her skin tingled and as the stranger s hand caressed her back , she found herself moving closer to him , she wanted him ..... There's more rooms upstairs he said .... Shall we go up ?

brilliant so far keep it coming

love it, think you are teasing us Helga, lets hear the next chapter

Is this personal experience. If it is when is the next party

Might as well she thought , she was so turned on , could almost agree to anything . He tookher by the hand up stairs and she just didn't know where to look .... The lighting was a lot dimmer , gold walls with huge gilded mirrors . Two dungeon style rooms with spreader bars and rings built into the wall , a couple in each of the rooms , playing .A heart shaped bed in another room with a variety of bodies entwined , the sounds were delicious . Pleasure from all directions .... She had never witnessed anything like it , not sleazy but oh so erotic , he stood behind her , caressing her as they watched , she put her hands behind her to discover he was as turned on as she ...... Was she a voyeuor ... Could just watching do this to her , she leaned back into him , feeling his growing erection push against her ass ... He kissed her neck , whispering .... Tell me what you want to do . .......Could she take the next step

Think she is about to have the night of her life

By *bw48Woman  over a year ago

warrington

loving this x

love it x

By *unwithus2.Couple  over a year ago

south kent

looks like she will get to the point of no return, come on lets have it, lol

Love it

Don't stop now Helga...we want more...fireworks and all

Let me get out of this dress she replied , they went over to the changing room where he helped remove her dress , kissing her passionately as he did so ...... Mmmm this is going be great he said , she was still apprehensive , shy about being half undressed in a room full of strangers . But his kisses and touch and hearing the moans of delight coming from outside had her mad with desire , let's go back to the hotel she said , NO he sternly said .... Come .... He pulled her by the hand into one of the dungeon rooms , I know you want this he said as he placed her two hands into the rings on the wall , kissing her neck , he put her feet in the spreader bar .... She felt completely exposed , still had her basque on but a small crowd had gathered around the bars of the dungeon , watching .

No please she whimpered ..... He took a flogger off the wall and trailed it up and down her bare skin .... Mmmm every nerve tingled . I'm going to have you beg for more he said as he pulled basque down to reveal her breasts , her nipples hard and erect , aching to be touched ..... He used the flogger on them harder this time , ouch .... She could hear the crowd gasp when they saw the red welts left on her pale skin , five more times he flogged her breasts , each time more intense than the last , then he lavished them with kisses , she was straining to get more of her body closer to him , now please she whispered , I want you now ...... Not yet he said , so much more to come

more xx

Love it, her nipples are not the only thing hard and erect.

By *anted ! WomenMan  over a year ago

Here Not There !

The writing is getting better and better, the details bring the story alive. Hope you have some free time on your hands to finish it off.

And hope people read your other story.

By *abmasMan  over a year ago

tralee

Brilliant baby keep it cuming

The need inside her was so intense , she wasn't even aware of the crowd watching now ......his gentle kisses now moving down her body , between her legs , mmmmm yes , she arched her hips closer to his mouth .... Her pussy so wet , she could feel her clit tingle. But he teased her by kissing and licking her inner thighs and down her legs , sucking on her stocking clad toes ..... Such an erotic sight , him on his knees before her paying such delicious attention to her feet ,

she suddenly looked up , was that , ?could it be ?....... ..... Even with a mask she'd recognise that cheeky smile , oh no of all situations to be in , the one who got away as she referred to him , everything about this man turned her on but he just wasn't interested .....

Although he looked quite interested now , he half rose his mask , confirming that it was indeed the man of many of her dreams ...... He walked towards them and in his gravelly voice said ..... I think the lady needs more punishment , pulling a riding crop off the wall , he stroked her skin lightly , wow she thought ... Am I dreaming ? slap , that hurt to much to be a dream ..... This was so intense , one man whipping her with a riding crop while the other carressed and kissed the stinging skin , she was burning with desire ... Aching to be touched deep inside her , her nipples hard and erect ..... She didn't think she could take much more , every fibre of her body ached ..... Outside the dungeon she could hear crys of passion as people played together while watching what was happening to her .it was such an erotic feeling ..... Please she whispered to no one in particular .. Fuck me !

They gently lifted her from the restraints and laid her on the bench in the room , is this what you want ? they asked in unison as they stroked their hard cocks oozing with precum ... Yes she gasped ....... All thoughts except savouring the moment vanished as she finally got what she wanted , a glorious cock deep inside her pussy as she greedily sucked and licked another .......... Feeling a cock pulse inside her mouth as another filled her pussy . Pure exactasy , she was going to cum , as wave after wave of bliss exploded inside her over and over again ...... She cried out in delight and thought to herself , mmmmm I'm glad I came

Oh my god amazing

Beautiful Helga, I think you have the making of a certain erotic novel there.

By *anted ! WomenMan  over a year ago

Here Not There !

Hell's Bells, fantastic story, it'll have both men and women enjoying and fantasizing about the possibilities.

Encore, encore.

Seriously hot and horny story. Mmmmmmm

Very very erotic story! Amazing reading and gets the imagination thinking of it all vividly

» Add a new message to this topic