FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > meet with a couple

meet with a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive often fantasised about meeting with a couple for drinks before going to a hotel for fun. While out for drinks ive thought about going the toilet and the other female coming with me and we share a cubicle. There is sexual tension in the air anyway as we know what the night holds and while in the toilets, we start touching each other and I end up tasting her sweet pussy there and then in the cubicle, making her cum with my fingers and tongue. awaen we leave the toilets we dnt say a word to her other half but later he can smell her on my lips xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ubkentguyMan  over a year ago

TUNBRIDGE WELLS

I've often thought of being in a public toilet Sat on a toilet a guy comes In an demands I suck an swallow then unloads piss over me leaving me for next guy 2 guys cum an pee over me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm wish u was closer exactly what me and hubby looking for xxx

By *ig Red CurveCouple  over a year ago

Lancashire

I've had that thought a hundred times, but I whisper in my fellas ear before I go that im going to taste her pussy & make her cum all over my face

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mmmmmmm _ig red curve! both come back licking our lips so he knows we have both been licking each other, sit either side of him and discreetly feel how hard his cock is at the thought.

You have a very nice pussy btw, perfect for licking xxx

» Add a new message to this topic