FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Flasher

Flasher

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Genuinely this just happened

So I'm sitting in the car park at the back of my office waiting for someone to text me a post code, as in awaiting and parked up 2 women aged early 20's are walking around the corner, one was dressed in a vest type top skinny jeans and hills the other was more gym wear...

Out of nowhere the skinny jeans girl pulled her right bra and vest down and out came a 34b breast she was laughing with her mate and didn't realise I was right in front getting a good view, still walking towards the car she turned to her mate and grabbed her own tit squeezed her nipple and popped back into her bra and top

In meantime her mate noticed I was in my car and she pointed this out. They both walked back in the opposite direction....

I had a smile on my face and laughed it off, I was sitting there for about 3 mins with a good hard on straight in my suit trousers.

They both walked back around the corner I Wound down my window as the walked past and said thanks girls that was a nice treat.

Both came back to the car and said well seen mine show me yours!

Gobsmaked I got out my car and said how about this ! Not getting anything out but they would clearly see....

Got her number and she said text me in a few days and you can show me properly.....

Haha just tried to call the number and it's wrong!!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol! Nice one!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic