FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > swimming pool

swimming pool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I go for a swim every morning (probably the only black guy member lol)at the local pool, its full of older people and the odd younger looking fem. over the last few weeks I have fantasised about flirting with a lady in the communal showers and then being naugty in the shower or change cubicle. Has anyone had experiences of this?? Do share....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Maybe not lol

By *ive it to usCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

I was am member of a club about 10 years ago which had a very posh roman lucking steam room. I went in one morning and there was a very sexy lady fucking herself, dont think she saw me because of all the steam

"I was am member of a club about 10 years ago which had a very posh roman lucking steam room. I went in one morning and there was a very sexy lady fucking herself, dont think she saw me because of all the steam"
did you just watch her???

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

"I go for a swim every morning (probably the only black guy member lol)at the local pool, its full of older people and the odd younger looking fem. over the last few weeks I have fantasised about flirting with a lady in the communal showers and then being naugty in the shower or change cubicle. Has anyone had experiences of this?? Do share.... "

I was a member of a swimming club playing water-polo for years the fun times were had when we had weekend away tournaments where they're was girls teams as well. There was many a rattling cubicle.

By *ive it to usCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

hard to see her but what i saw looked good about 30 but i could hear her. She didnt know i was there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OK. I'll put my hands up and admit the following. At Uni, I supplemented my lack of grant working as a lifeguard at the local council pool. The staff all used to bring their dates to use the facilities - simply as we could use it all Gratis!

After swimming a few lengths with the other half, most of my colleagues and my good selfwwould then slip off to either a single or family cubicle to do what was necessary.

I almost got rumbled the once, as I took my girlfriend into the poolside sauna - got a little amorous and sparks flew. Only issue was another late 30's female colleague came in as I was going for it. Very embarrassing indeed. Funny thing was this older colleague wouldn't leave us alone in the sauna, and I found it a little unusual that the 30 year old had rather pointed nipples that were as clear as day in a speedo swimsuit.

In hindsight, perhaps my colleague was rather more broadminded than I was at 21.

Happy memories as they say

When I was 13 I wanked myself off as the girl from across the road who had come on holiday with us watched!!!

"OK. I'll put my hands up and admit the following. At Uni, I supplemented my lack of grant working as a lifeguard at the local council pool. The staff all used to bring their dates to use the facilities - simply as we could use it all Gratis!

After swimming a few lengths with the other half, most of my colleagues and my good selfwwould then slip off to either a single or family cubicle to do what was necessary.

I almost got rumbled the once, as I took my girlfriend into the poolside sauna - got a little amorous and sparks flew. Only issue was another late 30's female colleague came in as I was going for it. Very embarrassing indeed. Funny thing was this older colleague wouldn't leave us alone in the sauna, and I found it a little unusual that the 30 year old had rather pointed nipples that were as clear as day in a speedo swimsuit.

In hindsight, perhaps my colleague was rather more broadminded than I was at 21.

Happy memories as they say"

I remember one time I went to my local pool which had a seperate room with a sauna, steam room and two showers with curtains (they only showers with privacy) so a lot of people came in and used these ones to have a proper shower with their swimsuits off. I came in the room one day and headed straight for the sauna, as I was doing so I saw and heard that somebody was using one of the showers. And thought nothing else of it and proceeded to go into the sauna. As it was quiet and myself and the shower user was the only ones there, the only noise in the place was the sound of the shower. I sat inside the sauna where I could see out the door and you can see the showers, then proceeded to relax. All of a sudden I see the curtain move a bit and a head pop round it, a light brown-skinned woman about 50, quick glimpse around as if to see if anyone was there, then back into the shower cubicle. It got my attention but didn't think much of it.

I carried on relaxing when all of a sudden I heard a noise. Was that a moan I heard? Then nothing. I heard it again, I'm sure I am hearing the occasional moan! I was watching through the glass door to see if I can spot something, I couldn't but was hearing the occasional loud moan. I couldn't be certain, but I'm sure this woman was playing with herself in this shower! It was quite arousing, as a lot of my senses was involved. It turned me on knowing she was masturbating in there!

Another experience I have, one time I was sat in the sauna, closest to the door as I can then look out, see who comes in and generally just something else to look at instead of the sauna wall! Well a woman came into the area in her swimsuit, went to one of the showers, set up a little plastic furniture just outside her cubicle and put her wash bag and shampoos etc on it. Closed the curtains and I heard her turn the shower on. I then saw under the curtain her swimsuit on the floor so I knew she was naked. She peeked round the curtain reaching for her shampoo, which slightly left the curtain open a bit and you could just about see through the few inch gap that was made, watching this 60-65 year old woman, who had a great body for her age, very athletic and slim, showering nude. She knew the curtain was slightly open because she kept reaching through to get all sorts of different products to wash with that was outside of the cubicle and never bothered to close it back fully!

» Add a new message to this topic