FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > tonight

tonight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *my-black OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Poole

Well this isnt so much a story. its more a fantasy about a meet. The grammar isnt great as im on the phone but hopefully it gives prospective meets the idea.

My gg and i arrive in the carpark and spot the two cars at the far end each with one person in them. they obviously arrived early and parked with about a 4 foot gap between them. one is sat ij the passenger seat of his car so they can chat across the gap.

i park up opposite them as required and my female friend and i get out of the car. she is looking sexy and i am wearing black stockings and a semi opaque black dress that hardly reaches down to the stocking tops. its just about opaque enough to see the white knickers underneath and bra.

We cross the lit carpark to them as agreed so they can get a good look and stop in the space between the cars. they both get out and begin to feel up the two of us. hands all over. up skirts. inside knickers. i hear her groan as her nipples are pinched.

Then we are both ordered to kneel and they both unzip and present us with their cocks. We both eagerly begin to wrap our mouths around the offerings.

After a short while the dom servicing her tells me to get my bum into the air and i straighten my legs while now bending over still sucking happily. the other dom then reaches over and pulls down the back of my knickers a little way.

He then grabs the back of her head and begins thrusting harder into her mouth. building up. then he pulls his cock out. turns round and plants it between my cheeks. pointing down between the tops of my legs and i feel his hot cum firing into me. hitting the back of my balls and spreading around the tops of my legs.

When he has finished he pulls back and pulls my knickers back up. making sure they are in place. feeling the dampness of them where hus cum is now soaking in.

They then order me to go back to my car and dress down to go into the pub. as i walk back towards the car i can hear them both playing with my friend. mainly by the groans of pleasure from her.

I change my dress for a less revealing black one. though still as short its not see through. pull in trousers and lose the wig into my bag. then cross back to them.

As we enter the pub one of them tells us to go find somewhere quiet to sit. luckily the pub is almost deserted and we find a table in an area with no other customers.

They bring us our drinks back and sit down. immediately suggesting i take off my coat. which means im now sat with my collar in full view. though the top of the dress isnt so obvious on its own.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Poole

One of them comments that he wants to see the cum filled knickers so i obediently undo my trousers and slip them down to my knees. glashing the white knickers for him. he looks at me and simply says "trousers off" i shiver but comply letting them drop to the floor before pulling them off over my boots.

They indicate they want to see both pairs of the girls knickers. so we obediently pull up our skirts. not enough they point out. they want to be handed the knickers.

By *issyyourbadWoman  over a year ago

Dorset

Thanks Amy just got my heart racing and knickers wet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice. I am nice and hard now!

Poole

My friend and I are seated at opposite corners of the table, with a dom opposite each of us. I glance round nervously but this corner of the pub is quiet, so braving it I hitch fingers into my knickers, lift up slightly and pull them down to my knees, all the time looking at the dom opposite me.

Breathing deeply I let them drop round my ankles before reaching down and pulling them off over my boots.

My friend is doing the same at the opposite corner of the table and we both silently place our knickers on the table in front of them and they both reach across and take them. I can still feel the sticky cum on me though.

They begin to chat, discussing what they think of their two subs and just how far they think they can push us. The dom next to me puts his hand on my stockinged leg and begins to run it up and down.

He begins to pull at the hem of my dress and I obediently lift up slightly so he can pull it up and i settle back down with my bare bum on the seat. Looking over I see my friend is getting the same treatment.

The roving hand has now pulled my tight dress up above the suspender belt, still they just continue to chat as if its everyday they undress someone in a pub. His hand then begins to play, and I moan with pleasure, so much in the zone now im not even aware of where I am and can see she is the same.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes yes. ..more please! This is horny stuff

» Add a new message to this topic