FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > fun in the office

fun in the office

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ever had fun in the office after hours? Thoroughly recommend it. When I worked in manc I took a girl back after hours and we had fun everywhere! Best was up against the window with people walking about below.

My new place of work is having a boardroom built.....brought back memories

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ellishornyMan  over a year ago

surrey

My other half has a little cleaning job which she has a key for and I've helped her out from time to time we got there late one night and as we finished I took her into the boardroom and we had sex on the table was great bit messy on the table though lol

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

"Ever had fun in the office after hours? Thoroughly recommend it. When I worked in manc I took a girl back after hours and we had fun everywhere! Best was up against the window with people walking about below.

My new place of work is having a boardroom built.....brought back memories "

When I was an apprentice electrician years ago I was working in a office block in Moorgate London I had chatted up a girl from one of the offices and when I meet her in her office after work we started shaging against the wall she had a leather coat on and after we'd finished her coat was covered in magnolia paint as it had not long been done and was not completely dry I spent ages cleaning the damn coat but it did give me time to recover and shag her again on the desk this time.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I work in a new car showroom. I had a meet where a woman from this site walked in 5 minutes after closing and we used an office with a big leather chair and desk. To say it was hot was an.understatement! Needs a confident woman though! I'd definite do it again!

My wife has been fucked in a few offices, usually i have been present also but on a couple of occasions she was on her own.

It added to the excitement on all occasions for various reasons

Me and a colleague were flirting, didn't think it was going anywhere but I was in the printing room and she walked in. Started taking about sex and she could see I was getting turned on. She dropped to her knees pulled the little fella out and sucked me off to completion. Needless to say after that i had a lot of printing to do! Office sex is great.

» Add a new message to this topic