FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > birthday treat from my fuck buddy

birthday treat from my fuck buddy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

it was my birthday last weekend and my fb said to me she had a treat for me

so im there getting ready and asking were we are going she not letting on at we get in a taxi and set off still not knowing were we are going.

we arrive in a part of town I don't know that well but soon see were we are going the swinging club

as we enter and walk to the bar its about half eleven and we can hear that there is fun going on all around us

we get a drink and sit at the bar watching and chatting as the drinks flow between us we start to get horny and start kissing and playing she's stood in front of me dressed in a short skirt and stockings with a low cut top on showing her cleavage off a treat

as we played and got more and more turned on we moved over to a side and she was on top of me kissing and groping away I had her bum in my hands

we decide to move off in to the rooms and have a play as we do these two girls catch my eye I tell her and she looks over to them and with her hands indicates to them that I have a big cock and waves them over

we go in to a room for some fun as we start to get horny and strip off my fb is naked other than her stockings and high heels im laid there in my jeans cock straining against them as she goes to remove them the door opens and its the to girls they giggle and apologise and go to leave with that my fb say don't say sorry come in

as she removes my jeans and my cock springs lose the two girl eyes light up my fb grabs it and starts to wank and suck it saying it taste great on of the girls walks in a bit to get a better look after a minute or so she pulls her friend in to the room

I see the girls biting there lips as they watch my fb and nudge her she stands up takes the hand of the quite one and plants a kiss on the one that opened the door two mins went by and my cock was throbbing she brought them across to me and knelt down took my cock kissed it and passed it to the girls they both looked at each other and looked back at it

they started to lick it and the one work her way up to sucking while the other went at my balls my fb was squatted over my face when I felt my cock go all warm I looked down and seen that the more front girl had forced my 9 inc thick cock all the way down her throat id only ever seen one girl be able to do that before

after id seen that it was time I had to fuck I pushed my fb off me and grabbed I slide my cock in to her tight wet hole and started to fuck her slow but hard when I heard the girls behind me say come on fuck her big boy so I started to fuck her hared and fasted she was screaming with pleasure

I them heard the that the girls wanted some and were both bent over naked on the side of the bed looking back at me they said come on fuck us so I spent the next ten min going from one tight pussy to the next till I was ready to cum and I had three waiting mouths I shoot a huge load over them all three of them cleaned me and them self's up we left and swapped numbers for more fun to come

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic