FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > hair salon day hehehe

hair salon day hehehe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

k so having long hair needs looking after x I was walking past few shops other week there as mine was closed for they were looking for new staff x Anyway it finally opens once again with new staff n still same manageress however lively lovely girl hehehe x So anyway I see salon open I'm like yayyy all good sure you'll agree girls u only have one salon that gives u a good job LOL x So I walks in door lets say candy as she's so sweet true story However x I pops head in door say hey babes ,she walks over gives me a hug x wot can I do for you n runs her hand through my hair oh it getting so long now eh ?,well it's not really only thing I'm thinking right now myself that's elongated hehehe x her guy she pays shop rent to was there also along with his wife btw also x so she asks wot I'm after full head yeah I say x when u after she asks well how about now I'm free now k darling she replyed x take a seat. Take ur top off ill get u a coffee x so I sit down waiting boy in seat across from me asks how I'm doing like can't he see it's all good lovely glorious day x k I'm up nxt she calls me through nxt door to wash my hair nxt thing I'm getting hair washed candy asks would I mind taking my tshirt off ?,Well no however weird request I'm thinking so off it comes now candy explains this is so I don't get top wet as shower head spurting all over place yeah ok x I'm in middle of getting one of those scalp massages you know the ones when your head just tingled then I feel candy hand rubbing my chest water dripping from her hand running down my abs x her hand like out of know where totally undone my belt has me unbuttoned n fly down in seconds x I'm sitting in chair head back thinking yayyy as my body begins to take over my thoughts x the door was slightly jar another stylist comes in candy asks her to bring a table through for her with what she needs x she comes back rolls table to corner nxt I'm having my pants n footwear taken off now in full buff x girl kneels down n spreads my legs n starts to play with me x I don't know how far I'm able to take this on site so ill just finish prem with minor details if I find out I can go on ill fill in blanks later though x that was good afternoon I had the two girls n the guy seated in next chair in waiting area x feel free to comment I've had heaps experiences like to write hehehe x untill next time yol tgc mwah xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well, im a junoir hairstylist ... wish my salon was like that lol

hehehe suppose if face fits LOL mwah tgc yol x

that hurt my brain reading that illiterate idiots

Forum Mod

"that hurt my brain reading that illiterate idiots"

Sometimes its nice that comments on the forums stay there for everyone to read and people can see exactly what sort of person you are!

So what if the grammar is'nt perfect?someone has made an effort to make a post,was there really any need for you to insult them? How damm rude you are!!

Debs- from someone who has actually misspelt the word "us" on your Profile, that comment is more than a bit uncharitable.

You have also missed a full stop but I wasnt going to mention that.

leave her alone gosh typos do happen like she says least ppl make the effort one that judges others cannot see behond there 1 inch willy can you LOL hehehe x ppl crytical of others will not find piece within nor likeness from anyone else tgc yol be safe namaste x

n if your refferring to my grammer or spelling don't really care actually I'm still where I wish to be own buisness in IT x evening tutor of yoga I'm happy with my life are you really happy with yours n thx again 4r sticking up for me love you tgc of yourself mwah xxx

» Add a new message to this topic