FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Late night caller

Late night caller

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After a stressful day I just wanted a hot bath and bed (alone) my phone beeps and I see it's A " fancy meeting" I said I'm tried and in bed good night. Then I can hear my phone none stop vibrating, I look at the phone fuck me 8 message all from A, I read them and told him I'm going to bed really tired infact I'm all ready in bed. By this time it's 11ish and I am so tired i just dozz off, then I get woken by my dog barking going completely crazy my heart is racing I look at my phone again and I notice more messages also it's 2 o'clock in the morning being single and having my son there I was a bit scared then they knocked again this time really hard dog is going crazy again then I hear them shout my name and this time it's woken the baby up I storm down the stairs fling the door open and to my shock horror it's not A it's my baby's dad who walked out on me when I was pregnant I stood there mouth wide open, i hadn't spoken to him in about 6 months just the odd tx every couple off months, he said are u going to invite me in? I said ye come in. Then my shock turned to angry how dare he walk out off our lifes then turn up out the blue like this I already hated him for treating me bad, he sled how the baby was I said ok I'm doing to put him back down in bed he followed me to my room asked if he could see him, as he was stood there I could feel my self checking him out he was always fit and sexy but tonight he looked drained and ruff but still sexy , (told my self to sort it out) as I lent in to give the baby his bottle I could smell him and feel him breathing on my neck god it felt and smelt so good. He sat down on my bed and ask if he could just sit and etch the baby sleep I said yes and went and got a bottle off water from the fridge I could feel my self wanting him to touch me and to kiss me I was getting wet thinking about it. I went back to the room and he was just looking at him, I said I was getting back in bed coz I was tired I was hoping he was gonna join me but he didn't, so I picked my phone up bored and fucking horny for him I just read my messages from a, I then bent over to put phone on charge and I felt his hand on my back it felt so right but also so wrong, I turned round and he was looking at me and said that he has let the baby and me down and he was sorry he asked me if I hated him and I said YES. But with that I kissed him and we just went in to a massive snog hands every where, we both pulled away and stood up I was in my pjs he took his top off then bottoms and fuck me he was rock hard, he always was when it came to me, I just stood there fully dressed in my pjs I had frozen so he sat on bed and slowly n sexy lifted my top up sucking on each nipple and he threw the top on the floor he then started kissing all the way down and before I new it I wAs naked and he lifted me on to his lap I could feel how hard he was and he felt how wet I was we started kissing passionately and his hand went in between my thighs my whole body was dying to have him again, and he started rubbing my clit and I just garbed his cock and started wanking him off hard while he played with me and kissed me all over he told me to stop wanking coz he was gonna cum to quick So I did, he started kissing my ear n neck and I was sooo wet I just wanted his big hard cock in me. He slowly pushed his cock in my tight wet pussy it felt so nice I was tingling all over I had the whole cock in me and I wanted to be fucked good n hard, but he made love to me kissing me touching me Pleasing me my god I was horny so bad I could feel my pussy tightening up I new I wasn't far from cumming I whispered to him I need it harder to cum hard so he did he fucked me so hard I squirted my cum all over his cock he kept coming and my god it felt so good he told me he was gonna cum and it felt so nice in me his hot cum he carried on pumping my pussy, we both feel to the bed my god it was so sexy to make love it had been a while for me! I thought that was it he would get up get dressed and leave but he didn't he cuddled up to me for a while........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hot

Pre-cum. Embarrassing as I done the same to a milt I know not my kid btw.

the op,s story must qualify as the longest sentence in history. great story but hard to follow.

Imagine it and it will be ok to follow. Or maybe I was just reminiscing my previous experience lol

I'm only righting what happend on the night there is more to cum if any one wants to hear xx

"I'm only righting what happend on the night there is more to cum if any one wants to hear xx"

Yes please

deffo keep going xxx

We where laying there he had his arms wrapped round me I could feel him breathing on my neck it was turning me on so much, why was I thinking this! This guy had broken my heart walked out on his son but I just wanted to have him back in my life I wanted to feel his hard cock in me again. I moved a little to get a drink and I could feel he had a rock hard cock so I d*unk my drink and moved on to it, he started rubbing it on my arse I was now playing with my clit he pushed my head down and told me to suck it, I didn't need telling twice so I did nice n hard taking it deep in my throat I was playing with his balls and sucking him hard e was running his hands over my head and threw my hair and he life's his self up pulled me on his cock he started to kiss me Softly but I wanted it so hard, I started to ride him hard while playing with my own tits by this time I was really cumming and he was laying back and enjoying it, he pulled my head down so I has to kiss him again every time I did kiss him I felt bad on my son so i pulled away. He no there was something wrong he threw me to the bed on my back and pinned me down by my arms and asked what's up I said nothing just want a hard fucking so he got his hard cock and fucked me so hard I was squirting like no tomorrow. My god it felt good to be fucked by him, I was screaming faster harder and he did as he was told, 20 mins later we r still going at it and he cums so hard in me it felt so nice. We Both drop to the bed and he cuddles up to me and falls asleep now I'm laying there thinking u stupid bitch u have gave him every thing he wants and he will leave and not come back I had been played a gooden, I started to feel sick as my son needs his dad I felt I had let him down, but this don't end here xx

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

"the op,s story must qualify as the longest sentence in history. great story but hard to follow."

The only people that I know who write in very long sentences are in the legal profession.

» Add a new message to this topic