FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dogging or exhibitionism?

Dogging or exhibitionism?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alton OP   Man  over a year ago

prescot

I had discussed it numerour times with my fuck buddy. She is 32 a lovely bbw with 44e bust and natural redhead size 18 with a really pretty face. Anyway we were out in the car and I was playing with her tits. Finally coaxed them out of her open blouse and out of her bra. As we drove past wagons I'd slow down an pull level an she will play with her own nipples pulling and sucking them. This really turned me on we'd get many truckers beeping their horns and flashing their lights. I was now openly wankin. Tracksuit bottoms low enough to do this while driving. We pulled off the m62 and found a quiet road. Quickly she was topless and leant over to take my cock in her mouth. I saw a car pull up about 20yards behind and just stay there. I told her but she carried just moved to my balls while wanking my solid cock.I didn't know what to do when I saw a guy get out and stand looking towards us. T came up for air looked at him then sat back in her seat pulling me to her. We kissed deeply I played with her lovely big tits her pink nipples hard as ever. Then he appeared by her door squeezing his cock through his jeans. I was amazed when T lifted her left tit up and licked her own nipple as she looked at him. I could have cum there and then. He undid his jeans and lowers them showing a hard cock and shaved balls. T looked at my and said that's a fat one. I asked her if she wanted to touch it? She smiled and squeezed my cock. I got out and said hi. My bottoms still round my hips. He nodded and smiled. I opened Ts door and he shuffled forward. I watched her hand circle his cock and start to wank him. Then she took mine as well one in each hand and a smile on her face. I watched as she put his cock between her tits andhe started to tit fuck her. I was now wankin away. She dipped her head to lick the top of his cock as he pushed forward. Then he is in her mouth as he reaches down to play with her tits. She holds him with one hand and wanks me with the other. Easing herself out of the car she squats down and pulls my covk towards her rubbing my covk next to his she licks us both at the same time. Before taking us both into her mouth. It was an amazing feeling watching her eyes closed feasting on our hard cocks. Then she just stopped looking up . And said I want you to come on my tits. She lifted them both squeezing then licking all the time watching us wank.I was desperately trying to hold it back. When he groaned and pushed forward .his cum spurted up to her neck. That was enough for me. As his cum ran into her cleavege I let it go over her great tits mixing with his. She giggled and started to rub it in catching the strands as it started to drop .he said he saw us flashin to the truckers then thought he'd follow when we pulled off to try his luck. We exchanged numbers and he went. T was still cleaning up her tits looking horny. This was our first ever spur of the moment impromptu meet. Even though not a lot happened I think that is what made it so horny for the both of us.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orny truckerMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

would love to see T flash her tits at me on the m/way

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I had discussed it numerour times with my fuck buddy. She is 32 a lovely bbw with 44e bust and natural redhead size 18 with a really pretty face. Anyway we were out in the car and I was playing with her tits. Finally coaxed them out of her open blouse and out of her bra. As we drove past wagons I'd slow down an pull level an she will play with her own nipples pulling and sucking them. This really turned me on we'd get many truckers beeping their horns and flashing their lights. I was now openly wankin. Tracksuit bottoms low enough to do this while driving. We pulled off the m62 and found a quiet road. Quickly she was topless and leant over to take my cock in her mouth. I saw a car pull up about 20yards behind and just stay there. I told her but she carried just moved to my balls while wanking my solid cock.I didn't know what to do when I saw a guy get out and stand looking towards us. T came up for air looked at him then sat back in her seat pulling me to her. We kissed deeply I played with her lovely big tits her pink nipples hard as ever. Then he appeared by her door squeezing his cock through his jeans. I was amazed when T lifted her left tit up and licked her own nipple as she looked at him. I could have cum there and then. He undid his jeans and lowers them showing a hard cock and shaved balls. T looked at my and said that's a fat one. I asked her if she wanted to touch it? She smiled and squeezed my cock. I got out and said hi. My bottoms still round my hips. He nodded and smiled. I opened Ts door and he shuffled forward. I watched her hand circle his cock and start to wank him. Then she took mine as well one in each hand and a smile on her face. I watched as she put his cock between her tits andhe started to tit fuck her. I was now wankin away. She dipped her head to lick the top of his cock as he pushed forward. Then he is in her mouth as he reaches down to play with her tits. She holds him with one hand and wanks me with the other. Easing herself out of the car she squats down and pulls my covk towards her rubbing my covk next to his she licks us both at the same time. Before taking us both into her mouth. It was an amazing feeling watching her eyes closed feasting on our hard cocks. Then she just stopped looking up . And said I want you to come on my tits. She lifted them both squeezing then licking all the time watching us wank.I was desperately trying to hold it back. When he groaned and pushed forward .his cum spurted up to her neck. That was enough for me. As his cum ran into her cleavege I let it go over her great tits mixing with his. She giggled and started to rub it in catching the strands as it started to drop .he said he saw us flashin to the truckers then thought he'd follow when we pulled off to try his luck. We exchanged numbers and he went. T was still cleaning up her tits looking horny. This was our first ever spur of the moment impromptu meet. Even though not a lot happened I think that is what made it so horny for the both of us. "

WOWZA

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sounds like great fun ,nice one !

By *elle-de-NuitWoman  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I get a thrill out of exhibitionism it has to have some class, Dogging is out for me. In fact I think its anathema to any self respecting Exbitionist.

I'd love to find a nice restaurant in London or anywhere, I could go to with my husband, knowing I wouldn’t cause offence being so very scantily dressed. I’ve a large wardrobe of outré outfits, I only wear them at Swing Clubs, or Sex Parties in this country. If anyone if anyone should know of a Restaurant or venue, where a lady can reveal what men and some other ladies, like to see: Please let me know if you know anywhere, the show must go on?

Belle-de-nuit@hotmail.co.uk

» Add a new message to this topic