FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Manor

The Manor

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd worked at The Manor for around two years now. It was owned by David and Nicki. They had two boys who were now at boarding school. They'd bought the house, just before I'd started for them. I worked in the garden, one day a week, looking after the borders and shrubs, another guy did the lawns and hedges. The first year was great, they had another house in London, spending most of their time there, bit this year, they were here more. David worked in the city, Nicky, didn't work as far as I was aware. Always polite, but never talkative, they left me to get on with my job.

Until this particular day.

There was some sort of party happening today, so I was working in the walled garden, away from the house. An array of cars in the drive, Jags, Porsches, Lexus, etc, I could hear laughter and raised voices, louder as the day went on.

I heard footsteps on the gravel path. It was Nicki. Holding a glass of champagne in one hand and a bottle in the other. In a blue knee length dress, her shoulder length hair lifting in the breeze. She saw me, stopped and said,

"oh, hi. I thought I'd be on my own here".

Saying hello back, I explained I thought it best I kept out of site of the house. We did the usual small chat, before she told me that she'd come outside because she'd got bored with the party.

"All Davids friends from the city. Boring! And their wives are no better."

Again small talk. But as she did, the bottle was becoming emptier. Suddenly she burst out,

"He's screwing Emma, did you know that?".

Making a non committal noise, I left it at that.

Emma was the girl, who cleaned the house, late 20s, gorgeous, sexy bum and legs. I'd often looked at her and wished! But she was a quiet girl, rarely speaking. Or so I thought!

But yes I did know that David and Emma were fucking. A few weeks ago, I was pruning the roses on the side of the house, when I put the ladder under one of the bedroom windows. As my head reached the window height I saw Emma leaning on the bed, a look of pleasure on her face, David behind her, face buried in her arse. As she opened her eyes, she saw me and smiled! She'd seen me. But she didn't seem to care. I watched for a while until Davids head started to move away. Then I ducked down. Next time I looked David was led on his back and Emma was bouncing on his cock. Facing me, again she smiled, running her tongue around her lips, before what seemed to be having an orgasm. With that I got down and moved away. I often thought of Emma bouncing on Davids cock, wishing it was mine.

So yes I did know.

"He hasn't touched me for months, probably that's why, the bastard! Getting it elsewhere."

Taking another mouthful of champagne, swigging from the bottle this time, she continued, "Obviously not good enough for him, or young enough."

Nicki, herself could have only been in her mid 30s, David a decade older.

"You think I'm alright, don't you, Kevin. I've seen you looking at me when I've been laid by the pool!"

I spluttered.

It was true, I always tried to sneak a look at her. She may not look as good as Emma, but she was attractive in her way, always well dressed, if conservatively and in a bikini or swimsuit....well!

"I've often wondered what it would be like, having rough hands on my body, running over it. Now I'm feeling horny!"

I told her it was the champagne talking, couldn't believe she was talking like this to me.

"No, I'm feeling horny and if David can have sex with the cleaner, I can have sex with the gardener."

Not believing my ears, turned on , I again told her she was d*unk.

"Yes, probably, but I need sex, you're here and I've seen how you look at me!"

Starting to lift her dress, looking me in the eye, I said "we can't, not here anyway, what if someone comes? It would ruin your marriage and your reputation!"

"Ok then, the garages, quick! Follow me!"

So I did.

Inside she seemed a bit unsure how to proceed, so I pushing her over Davids Range Rover bonnet, pulled her dress up around her hips....to find she was wearing tights! I grabbed the gusset, made a hole, pulled her panties to one side and pushed my cock into her. She was wet and ready. I could hear her moaning. As i pushed deeper, i heard the door to the house open. It was Emma, she looked across, saw what was happening, grinned at me, retreated and closed the door quietly. I was close to spilling my load. Fucking her harder I exploded inside her as her moans got louder. It was instant gratification, for both of us.

I pulled out, she turned, pulled her dress down, smiled, gave me a quick kiss and walked away, leaving me wondering what I'd just done! What would happen, would I still have a job?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

Any vacancies

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ver good

What happens as i am a gardener to a private est wwith bored nanny an bosses wife

More

There is more to come!

I continued working until it was time to leave. As I left I could see Emma in the kitchen. I wondered if David would have time to escape his friends.

I thought back to what I had got up to with Nicki. She had been pissed and I wondered what she was thinking now?

As Thursday came around again, I wondered what reception I would get. From Nicki, from David. Had Emma told him?

As it was I needn't have worried, they weren't there, staying up in London. No Emma, either.

On the following Wednesday I had a message left on my phone. Ir was David, could I meet him in the office on arrival tomorrow.

As I turned in the drive, I was apprehensive. What was about to happen? As it was David just wanted to talk about a play area for the boys. As I left, I saw Nicki. She mouthed "Later".

She didn't smile, so I assumed it wasn't going to be good.

A couple of hours later, she found me.

"The day of the party, I was very d*unk", she said. "It was very unlike me!".

I interrupted, "I apologise", I said. "I took advantage".

She laughed, "You did, but I encouraged you! And I enjoyed it. When I rejoined the party one of the girls pointed out I had a ladder in my tights! Asked what I'd been upto. I told them I'd caught them on a rose. I felt very naughty walking around with your semen dripping into my panties, with all those guests not knowing what I had been up to!".

I smiled, relaxing. Looks as if things could be ok.

She continued"I wondered if you would care to have sex with me again?".

Would I?

I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the garden shed. Again she pulled her dress up, leant

over the bench, pulled her knickers to one side, allowing me access. Again it was _renzied fucking. Just using each other.

This continued for a couple of months. I would be somewhere in the garden, Nicki would appear and we would fuck. After one time, she said to me "I love having sex with you, your penis is rounder than Davids. It makes me feel so deliciously naughty bending over for you! It makes me feel like a..like a ...".

"Like a slut?", I suggested.

She went red, "Yes I suppose, like a...."

"Go on, say it", I said.

"Like a...slut, yes like a slut", she smiled.

"But you're not", I said.

Her smile slipped, looking at me.

"We just fuck, don't get me wrong I enjoy it, but there's more than fucking to 'sex' as you call it".

"How do you mean?", she asked.

" Well, you never suck my cock, you can't even say cock or fuck or cum,its all penis, sex, semen".

I can't suck your penis, I don't like doing it. When I did it for David, he pushed it down my throat, making me sick. I has to run to the lavatory."

"That's with David, not with me, you wouldn't even let me lick your pussy!"

Well, Davids never done that, he doesn't like it".

I thought back to Emma in the bedroom. He seemed to enjoy it. As did Emma!

She continued telling me she was quite inexperienced, sexually, David wasn't the first but she'd never really experimented. It seemed, that what we did was all she'd ever done!

I could see I was going to have my work cut out.

I asked her if she really felt naughty and like a slut?

She said she did. Really looked forward to seeing me on a Thursday.

A plan started to form in my mind. A long term plan.

I asked her if she'd like to become a proper slut?

She looked at me and very quietly said yes.

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

more please

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

Love it more please x

More...

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

More please

Very good !

Super story, love the way its developing.

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Love the story and looking forward to more

More please

Yes - more please.

Keep going c

Mmm more please

Keep going

I wanted to make sure Nicki knew what she was saying yes to.

"Are you sure? You will be told to suck my cock, do things you will be uncomfortable with, things you have never done before, things you may never have even thought about. But we will have fun, you will have fun. You will enjoy yourself by giving me enjoyment. You will have to trust me. Can you do that?", I asked.

She hesitated, thinking over what I'd just said.

"I want to enjoy myself, with you, I do already. I can't wait for Thursday to come....I seem to leak waiting for you. I want to make you happy. I'm just not sure its me!"

I knew to get the best from her, it would be more carrot than stick, at least to start with.I told her again, that I wanted her to enjoy herself, that I didn't expect her to become something she wasn't, overnight.

Subtlety was needed with this woman. I started telling her she should make small changes in the way she dresses, her skirts and dresses were all too long, knee length and beyond, her trousers were not tight enough. Tight jeans or trousers, shorter skirts would be the order of the day. Her hair, should be tied back in a pony tail, I didn't want it in the way when she went down on me. I set her homework, going to the local state junior school, to see what the young mums were wearing, to give her ideas. And I wanted to say those words, that she didn't like saying...cock, pussy, fuck, under her breath or out loud when no-one was around.

I also told her I wanted The Manor empty next Thursday. I wanted to spend time with her, show her how good I could make her feel.

She looked a little apprehensive, bit gathered herself, smiled and agreed.

"Next Thursday, then".

And with that walked away out of site, but not before turning and giving me a little wave.

'Next Thursday', I thought, oh yes!

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Keep going quite enjoying this one

By *ench88Woman  over a year ago

lymington

Good story

Getting good

Mmmm twitching reading this

Thursday arrived and I drove in the drive as usual. Davids car was sat in front of the door. Disappointed, I parked and set about my jobs for the day. Around 9.30 I heard a car start and saw Davids Range Rover heading out the gates. A short while later Nicki found me. Looking as she always did, but with one slight change. Ger hair was tied back in a ponytail. I took this as a step forward. She looked nervous, but told me David had gone and the Manor was now empty. Emma had told Nicki that she had an appointment and wouldn't be in today earlier in the week. David wasn't expected back until late or maybe not until the following day.

I asked if she had done any of her homework?

"I want you to fuck me with your hard cock and fill me with cum", she replied. She couldn't look me in the eye as she said it, but it was an encouraging start. I asked if she had, had chance to go to look at the mums? She had and thought she had some ideas but would need to go shopping.

"Good girl", I said.

She looked pleased.

I told her I would be up around midday, as I felt I should put in appearance of having done some work.

"In the mean time put on your best lingerie, ready to greet me at the door".

She gave me a look and walked off.

The rest of the morning couldn't go quick enough! At 11.50 I stopped what I was doing, washed my hands and walked to the front door. I rang the bell. I could hear her coming through the hall. She opened the door standing there...in a dress.

"I thought I asked you tobe dressed in lingerie when you opened the door?"

"I am"

She hadn't got it. "I meant just lingerie, nothing else. Take off the dress".

She looked at me, hesitant, but stepped back, closed the door. When she re-opened it she was just in lingerie. A pearl colour, she looked gorgeous. Bra, knickers, suspenders and stockings. I told her how great she looked. And she did! But it was also about the carrot. I wanted to make this her day, but for my own ends.

I stepped in, picked up her dress and told her to lead the way. We walked up the stairs and it was as much as I could do to keep my hands off.

She led me to the master bedroom, which was I surprise, but it was her bedroom I suppose. I removed my clothes except my pants and went into the en-suite, washed my hands, again and my cock, before returning to the bedroom. She lay under the cover, looking slightly embarrassed. I smiled reassuringly and asked if she still wanted to go ahead?

"God, yes please! I'm just a little nervous, that's all".

I smiled again, telling her to relax. I climbed onto the bed, pulling the cover down. As I exposed her, I could smell her arousal and see a dark stain appearing on her knickers. I kept telling ger how great she looked, caressing her legs, leaning over to kiss her. She responded, kissing back. I took time running my hands all over her body. "Oh your hands feel so good on my body, they're rough causing little scratches. Turning me on!".

I still hadn't touched anywhere other than her legs that had clothing on. I could see, she wouldn't be wearing those stockings again. Little catches in them. I asked ger to sit up and undo her bra. I paid attention to ger tits, teasing her nipples, sucking on them, licking, making her moan, softly. I continued to run my tongue down her body, removing her knickers, almost having to peel them off, they were so wet. I moved between her legs, kissing around her pussy, blowing on it before dipping my tongue into the honey, she was producing. I gently lapped at her, tasting her, causing her to pushy her pussy into my face. I pushed my tongue deep into licking her juice at source. This drove her wild, screwing the sheet in her fists, she pushed up at me, her moans becoming crys. I put my tongue on her clit. This caused her to go right over the edge.

"Fuck, oh fuuuck",she cried.

I continued lapping until she clamped her thighs tight around my head. I stopped and came up for a breather. I looked at her, her eyes closed, face flushed, the flush creeping down her kneck. After a while she looked at me, grinned and said, "wow, I never knew anything could feel so good! I felt as if I wanted to pee".

I told her that I'm glad she enjoyed it and that, there was plenty more where that came from. We chatted for a while, I caressed her and she started to do the same to me. Rubbing her hands over my nipples, down my body, gripping my arse, pulling me towards her.

"Not yet, we've got all afternoon", I said.

I put my hand between her legs , rubbing her clit.

"Again?", she asked.

I answered by replacing my hand with my tongue. Within seconds she was lost. This time I pulled her to her knees, licking her from behind, my tongue traveling to her arse.

"Do you want to do that?" she asked.

"Does it feel good?".

"Ohh, yesss!".

"Well don't question me, again then!".

I returned to her arse, making wet, circling my thumb around it, easing it open. She responded, by another little moan, a gasp of breath. As I opened her, I pushed my tongue deeper in, licking her deeper. After a while of her wriggling around on my tongue and thumb, I returned to her pussy, until she came on my tongue. After a minute to let her come down, I asked how good it all felt?

"Nobody has ever done anything like that, before. I didn't know how good it could feel".

I grinned at her.

D

"Does it feel the same for you?", she asked. "Can I try?".

Now this is what I was hoping for. If I made her feel good, hopefully she would want to return the favour.

"I was counting on it!", I said.

I laid back, allowing her access to my cock. She grasped it starting to rub, wanking me. Looking at my cock, she lowered her head, tongue out.

"Like a lolly and an ice cream", I encouraged. "I promise not to push back, all the work will be yours".

Encouraged, she enveloped my cock with her mouth. Alternating between licking, sucking and swirling her tongue over me, I encouraged her.

"Yes, that's right, ohhh yes that feels good!"

And it did.

I rarely cum from oral alone, but she came close, but then it went. She was doing well, but now I wanted her! I asked her to stop. She looked disappointed, until I explained, after all, I didn't want to give her jaw ache! I pulled her back, laying her on her back, opening her thighs. I wanted to look look her eyes, for the first time, as we fucked. She was saturated! I knelt between those thighs, running my cock up and down her slit, teasing her. Making her beg, telling her to ask me to fuck her with my cock. She did with no hesitation, almost crying with frustration. I slipped into her, fucking her tight pussy, slick with her juice. Her moans got louder, her voice louder.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me like a slut. Fill my pussy! Oh fuck!! Yesss, yesss!".

Cumming, pretty much together, I exploded deep into her, my cum pulsing from me.

After several minutes rest, I asked how she felt?

"That was amazing, I've never felt like that before, never said those words, before. I felt like a true slut!".

"You're getting there", I said. "Today was all about you, in future it will be all about me, what I want from you. Are you happy with that?

"Yes,oh god, yes, if you can make me feel like that!".

I smiled. It was working.

Brilliant

Nice story

We were able to continue our bedroom liasons over the next couple of weeks, David was spending more time in London working on a merger of some kind. Emma had, conveniently, asked to change her day, so we had plenty of uninterrupted time. During this time Nicki had been taking my cock further in her mouth. I hadn't forced her in any way, she wanted to please me and she knew what I wanted. If she gagged, she would back off a little before having another go. It wouldn't be long and I could fuck her face. I also spent time on her arse. Using my tongue and thumb, graduating to two fingers and lube. The more often we tried, the more relaxed Nicki became, until she actually asked me to push my cock into her arse. Pushing plenty of lube in with my fingers, I told her to push back onto me.

I've been lucky enough to take a couple of girls anal virginity and know it can hurt. So, I found the best way, was for them to push back onto me, so if it becomes a little painful, they can stop, until they relax again and can take more. My reasoning behind this was, that the first time I was offered a womans arse, although she was experienced and enjoyed anal, I was too eager and pushed too hard and too quick, causing her to yelp. So for an anal virgin...

Nicki pushed back onto me, slowly inching my cock into her arse. She'd stop for a while before continuing, until I was deep into her arse.

"God, I feel full!".

"Are you ready?", I asked.

"Yes, yes, fuck my arse, fuck it deep, fuck it hard!", came the reply.

I slowly withdrew, before pushing back in. As her arse relaxed around my cock, I fucked it harder, deeper and faster.

"Oh god, that feels dirty! Cum in my arse, please cum in my arse!, she cried.

That was my intention.

I came. As I pushed one last time, as deep as I could go. I came. I stopped, still deep inside her.

"How did that feel?",I asked.

"Full, so full, i felt as if i wanted to poo. But, so, so good!".

I pulled out, slowly, her arse open, closing a few seconds later, opening again, as if winking, before fully closing. We rested, before continuing, this time with her pussy. Her arse was sore for a couple of days, but anal became regular, so much so we didn't need lube, just the occasional spit from me, or her pussy juice.

Over the last couple of months she had also been shopping. She'd bought 3 skirts, 2 black, one of which came to mid thigh, the other barely covering her arse and one denim, midway between the two black. A couple of pairs of leggings and jeans, white linen trousers, thongs and other various underwear. But her favourite was a pair of large gold hooped earings. Apparently David had commented on them. Told her they made her look like a cheap tart. Which, she of course, loved being told! She would always text, asking me what she should wear for our meets, sometimes it would be the skirts, sometimes I would want her naked. Whichever she was always compliant.

On this Thursday, it was pissing down with rain. A good old heavy rain set for the day! I didn't mind, I knew I would soon be inside, in more ways than one!

But it wasn't to be. David was just putting his car in the garage. He waved, came over, all jovial.

"The deal I've been working on went through last night. I've just driven down, having the lads that worked on it with me, down for a celebratory drink!".

'Fuck it!", I thought.

I'd gotten to used to my Thursday fun, forgetting things would change.

My phone beeped. It was a message from Nicki.

'Davids deal went through last night, he's very excited. It means we can't use the bedroom, but I still want to see you. I have to put in appearance as he's invited his team and their wives down for a drink. What should I wear?'

I knew this question was for me, not about the party.

I text back, 'wear your most expensive dress, to greet your guests, then after an hour or so come and find me'.

They started arriving about 1 o clock. The last about 1.30, only half a dozen couples, some on their own.

At about 2.20, the rain still coming down, Nicki found me, again in the walled garden. She wad wearing a calf length black dress. The rain had soaked through it, causing it to cling to her body. I could see her tits through the dress, her nipples pushing through the material.

"Are you wearing anything underneath?", I asked.

"No. That's why i didn't even put on a coat. You told me to wear a dress. Its one David bought for me. It cost £800."

"Good girl!"

I'd been digging one of the vegetable beds, when she found me.

"Come here!", I said.

She walked across the bed to me, her feet sinking into the soil, which was fast becoming mud.

"Kneel down, you know what to do!".

Without hesitation she knelt, took my cock out and started sucking me.

I looked down, her hair plastered to her head, she looked back, into my eyes. There was this posh, well spoken and intelligent woman, on her knees, in the mud, sucking my cock, her husband not far away.

This was my time.

I started to move my hips, fucking Nicki's face. She didn't blink. I held her head as I pushed my cock deeper into her mouth. She just looked at me, the look in her eyes, telling me.

I pushed once more, before cumming. She kept sucking as my cock slowly softened, cleaning me with her mouth and tongue.

"Thank you!", she said.

She got up, the mud stuck to her dress, but a grin all over her face.

"I made you cum! You came in my mouth!"

Pleased with herself, she moved off the mud, leaving a shoe behind.

"Now go back inside, give David a big kiss, knowing you have my cum on your tongue".

Off she went, one shoe in her hand, the other still in the mud. I knew she would do as I'd asked. what David and the other guests would make of her appearance, I didn't know. And I didn't care. After foray's show I knew she would do whatever i asked of her. She was mine now!

It just gets better!

By *heekycharmingchapMan  over a year ago

leeds

nice naughty story

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

I'm really starting to enjoy this. Great story mate

I'd arranged to pick Nicki,up. I'd already told her wanted I wanted her to wear, the short, black skirt that barely covered her arse, a shear white blouse, a black push up bra, for maximum cleavage and a black thong. Now Nicki is not a svelte, young thing, she is a mum of two, with curves in all the right places, very sexy, especially if dressed appropriately.

As she climbed into my van and sat down, the skirt had no option, other than to expose her thighs and a glimpse of black, between them.

I leant over, kissed her and told her, how great she looked. Perfect for what I had in mind!

we drove to a large supermarket, several miles away. I gave her a shopping list and told her to go shopping. When she had loaded the trolley, to come back to the front and to unload it putting the products back on the shelves. The only proviso was she mustn't bend her knees, bend from the waist only.

She gave me a funny look, but didn't question me. Just got out and got a trolley.

I had been in the store the previous night and everything on the list was either on the top or bottom shelves or at the back of a freezer. I sat in the van and watched her. As she reached up her skirt lifted, exposing her lower buttocks, as she bent to the bottom shelves it would ride higher exposing more. As she went deeper into the store, I lost sight. But as she came back down another aisle, I saw she had managed to collect a small following. There were three men pushing trolleys, loitering behind stopping every time Nicki did. Certainly admiring the view. Again I lost sight.

After about 40 minutes, I saw her pushing the loaded trolley back towards the entrance. She looked me, waved, started to fish in the bottom of the trolley for the first thing she had put in. This exposed her arse for me and anyone else. Of course rummaging around for items meant it was exposed for a lot longer!

After she had put everything back, she came out and got back into the van.

"Well done, I trust you gave a good show. I see you developed a following!"

She grinned, "I did, I didn't realise to start with."

She laughed, continuing "I even had an old lady crossly tell me I was a tart! I looked her in the eye and said 'Yes, I think I am' and laughed."

She seemed very excited. So I told her for being a good girl she deserved a reward.

I drove out from the town back into the countryside. We approached a wooded area and I drove up a side track.

We approached a large wooden shed, with a Land Rover parked outside. This was a gamekeepers hut. We parked and I led Nicki inside. The shed had a bare soil floor, a couple of benches and miscellaneous tools and equipment.

Also inside was Bill and Michael. Gamekeeper and underkeepee. Bill I had known for many years, about60 years old, Michael about half that.

I introduced them to Nicki, saying that as she enjoyed rough hands over her body, here were two pairs for her to enjoy. I also told her that she was to entertain them in anyway they wanted.

"Boys, she is yours for the next hour or so. Remember the rules, please. Ok, I'm off. I have some work to do, I'll see you in a while."

I could see a look in Nicki's eyes, not one of fear, but one of disappointment. I smiled reassuringly and said, "Be a good girl, I'll be back, before you know it."

And with that I walked out the door.

Liverpool

Great story just gets better

Love to watch her shopping

As I got back into the van, I noticed the damp patch on Nicki's seat. Very damp. All that flashing while shopping had really turned her on. Good. She'll need to be....

...i returned and parked. Before going inside i looked through the dusty and cobwebbed window. Nicki was on her hands and knees, Michaels cock in her mouth, Bill between her thighs. She seemed to be enjoying herself. I could hear little moans coming from her and groans coming from the men. I watched for a while, appreciating what i had turned this well to do woman into.

I entered the building, all 3 managing to look up at me. Nicki, obviously, couldn't talk but i noticed her eyes smiling at me and she seemed to suck harder on Michaels cock, if that was possible. Bill said, "This is a good one you have hear mate, she's kept us going since you've been gone. Lovely mouth, nice accommodating pussy, too. This is the second time I've fucked, had her suck me twice too!"

Michael agreed. "well spoken too. A posh bird!"

I looked down at nicki, her hair, straw sticking out from it, dusty. Dust on her arms, back, stuck to the juices that had run down her thighs. But still enjoying herself. I got out my phone and took a photograph. God she looked horny! And i could feel my cock stirring.

"Ok boys, ready for the finale?" i asked.

Both nodded in agreement. Pulling out from either end, they stood up, cocks still proud. I lifted Nicki up. Asked how she felt?

"Great, my first time with two men. I loved the feel of two cocks, either end. Every time one pushed into my pussy, it pushed the other one further down my throat. I didn't know i could do that. I would rather you had been here though. I want to please you."

"You did" i said, "These are my friends, please them and you please me! Now you will please me even more."

She instantly dropped to her knees, taking my stiffening cock out.

"Yes, make me hard Nicki, as your day is not over yet. Not only will you experience two cocks for the first time, but you will also be made airtight! Do you know what that means?".

She shook her head, while expertly licking my glans.

As i explained, her eyes widened.

I looked across at the others, who were stroking their cocks, keeping them stiff and hard.

"Ready then? Which of you is fucking her pussy?".

Michael moved over and laid on his back on the floor. I led Nicki over, told her to straddle Michael and feed his cock into her pussy. As she sank down the shaft of his cock, she sighed. This was a woman who was enjoying herself! As she sat on Michaels groin, his cock fully installed in her pussy, i stood and straddled Michael also. Kneeling down, i pushed Nicki forward, exposing her arse, also allowing me to see her pussy gripping Michaels cock. Now with her arse exposed to me, already wet from her previous exploits i lined my cock up to push it in. As she opened up, i pushed my cock in.

"Fuck, fuck, fuuuuck! Oh god, oh my fucking god. That's filling me, fuuuuuuuck, yes, yes, YES!"

I had pushed in as far as i could. I let Michael know. We both started moving, fucking her pussy and arse in unison.

"Oh my fucking god, i am so full, fuck me, fuck my tight arse and pussy! Fuck, fuck, I'm cumming. Oh god, oh fuck, oh yes, oooooooh YESSSSS!"

I called bill over.

"Gag her with your cock, quieten her down."

Bill dropped to his knees, pushing his cock into Nicki's mouth. He started to fuck her too. She was now being fucked in each orifice. Her shouts had been reduced to moans, by Bills cock, but she was still making a lot of noise. We all fucked her for several minutes, before Bill spurted his cum down her throat. I was next, filling her arse with my fluid. Nicki gave one large moan, went rigid, before collapsing on to Michael. He continued fucking for another minute or two, before filling her pussy.

We separated our respective cocks from Nicki, who lay shaking in the dust.

I thanked Bill and Michael, who thanked me back.

"She's a fine fuck, that one. Any time you need help..." said Michael.

I said i would be in touch. They sorted themselves out and left.

I went over to Nicki and helped her up. She looked at me.

"Thankyou, that was...amazing! I never knew. I didn't realise one could feel so....so, so fucked! What a turn on! I've never cum so many times. And that last one! It was too much to bear! I didn't think I could, it was just so ....intense!"

I handed her, get bra and blouse.

"God, look at me. I must look a state. All covered in dirt."

"And cum", I said.

She had it around her mouth, it was dripping down her legs, Michaels from her pussy and mine from her arse.

"A proper slut! All covered in cum." I said.

She looked pleased at my words.

"I will do anything to make you happy!", she said.

We couldn't find her thong. I imagine one of the others had it for a souvenir.

I helped her into the van and drove her home.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

great story Kvn, hope to see it develop and continue

brilliant story so horny x

Thanks for the feedback. Plenty to come, if people are interested.

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

"Thanks for the feedback. Plenty to come, if people are interested."

More please

By *layersdelightCouple  over a year ago

Stevenage

Jeez im twitching x

Brilliant

Super horny now!

Love this story x

Amaaaazzzzing want my wife to have the same soon hmmmmm

"Amaaaazzzzing want my wife to have the same soon hmmmmm "

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What a fantastic story - very arousing!

Love to hear more!

I'd arranged for Nicki to visit a tattoo parlour. I wanted her to be branded. I had already given the artist a design, one I had drawn up myself and paid in advance for. I also wanted her to have her belly pierced, something I'd always found incredibly sexy. The tattoo was to be of her wedding ring, with barbed wire wrapped around it. If you looked closely, you could see that the barbs were formed by back to back, letter K's. So Nicki would be permanently wearing at least one of my initials.

You may think that this isn't much, but remember Nicki was still a high society girl. With David pulling off more and more business deals, which also kept him in London, Nicki had to accompany him to social functions, large dinner parties etc, where she was mixing with celebrities and politicians. Occasionally she would show me a newspaper or magazine with a photograph of the pair of them. Nicki, in her finery, looking gorgeous! So a certain amount of discretion was needed.

For the moment.

I had other piercings and tattoos in mind for later.

she would often tell me about the parties, who was there, but she also said, that it felt like a different life, she much preferred the one I was creating for her, here with me.

Nicki, as usual never questioned my requests, just went ahead and had the tattoo and piercing. She did ask me though, what I thought she should tell David, when he saw the tattoo.

"Tell him, it signifies your marriage, that as far as you're concerned, nothing can come between you, that your marriage is behind a fence that nothing can get too."

I also told her, that as far as we were concerned it meant the opposite, when we played her marriage meant nothing, it was forgotten about, behind barbed wire, never to escape.

She liked that idea, liked the fact that the 'k' was branded on her arm, forever.

She also liked the piercing, a small stud.

A week later, after the redness had died down from her additions it was time to take her out of her comfort zone, again. I told her to just wear a coat, as she wouldn't need clothes and to bring the ball gag.

As i pulled up, she was locking the front door, turning round her coat undone, showing me unintentionally a glimpse of cleavage and pussy. God, she turned me on, this woman. And an even bigger turn on was knowing she would do as I asked, unquestionably.

"Do you have the ball gag?"

"Yes, in my pocket."

We spoke idle chit chat, asking how the others day had been, as we drove to the destination, about 30 miles away.

I'd done a bit of research earlier and found this was quite a popular car park, although with dogging, you can never be quite sure what you are going to get. A couple of hundred yards from the car park, I pulled over and told Nicki to meet me around the back. I also told her to leave her coat in the van but bring the gag. Without any hesitation, she did as she was told. I then told her to put both hands on the back doors, palm down, as she did so I pushed my cock up her arse and fucked her hard and fast, barely giving her time to get worked up, before I came, hard , deep in her arse. If all went to plan she may need that as lubricant.

Fastening the ball gag i then told her to stand on the rear bumper, facing out. She had about 4" to stand on . Not a lot, but enough. I had previously tied small lengths of rope, two to opposite ends of the bumper and the same but on the roofbars. I tied Nicki in place, arms, legs spread.

Naked.

Gagged.

I then got into the van and drove steadily up the road and into the car park. I did two laps of the car park, counting 8 cars. Around one car stood one man, his cock through the window. Around the other stood at least half a dozen, all wanking their cocks. I'd finished my second circuit, heads turning and pointing, so I parked a short distance away from the car with all the men around. As some of them started to cone over, I got out. I told them, they could do anything they wanted, but she was not to be untied of have the gag removed. Hands started groping Nicki, her tits, squeezing her nipples, finding her pussy, one guy, fingering her as another licked her clit. I could see Nicki starting to tremble, her legs, moans coming from her, dampened by the gag. I heard a car door go. A couple got out and came over, it was the car that had, had the one guy around.

"Well you certainly know how to make an entrance!", the woman said.

I apologised for taking their audience away.

"Don't worry, Lyn had already sucked him dry, as I fucked her, so we thought we'd come over. Your wife, is she?"

I laughed. "No, she's someone elses wife."

I gave a brief outline of our relationship.

"seems to be coming on nicely." he said.

"Yes, please help yourselves", I offered.

"Thank", said Lyn, "But I'm not bi. Mick, you can go and play."

Which he did. Another pair of hands. We watched as one guy tried to stand on the bumper to fuck Nicki. He kept falling off, making me laugh. Nicki had hands all over her, her head moving from side to side, her eyes gone, as she appeared to have orgasm after orgasm. They were sucking tits, fingering her pussy, her arse and she couldn't move or cry out!

Then the other car, opened its doors. Two women got out. Both naked! No wonder it had so many men stood round it. They walked over, the men parting. One fastened her mouth on one nipple, the other girl on the other, while rubbing each others pussy. Nicki's eyes were bulging, throwing her head back. The men all stood around, watching, wanking, their stiff cocks all standing proudly.

The girls, both, early 20s, both slim turned to the group and said,

"Do not touch us, watch but do not touch! Touch and we go."

With that they returned to Nicki, licking there way down her body, tongues entwining, kissing each other before coming to Nicki's pussy. Taking it in turns, they teased her, running their tongues up and down her lips, licking her clit, sucking on it. The juices were flooding down Nicki's thighs, one of the girls chased it down, licking it up before it reached her knees. Nicki was straining against the ropes, her moans, behind the gag louder. After making nicki cum for the umpteenth time, they walked away, got back into their car and drove away.

"Well they didn't say a lot, did they?, said Lyn.

"Didn't have to!" I said. "Fuck that was horny."

Lyn looked down at my trousers, laughed and said "Yes it was, fucking horny!"

She took my cock out and dropped to her knees. By this time the group of men were stood around Nicki, still

Wanking. Some were cumming, splashing Nicki's legs and feet.

I saw Nicki looking at me as Lyn sucked my cock. I knew what she was thinking. I held her gaze as I bent Lyn over and pushed my cock into her wet pussy, making her gasp and moan. Making her cum on my cock as I pushed it one last time, deep into her, before cumming myself. I wasn't going to last long after what I'd just seen!

All the guys seem to have shot their loads, over Nicki, over the van, over themselves by the look of it.

I thanked Lyn, who smiled and said "See you both again?"

"You might well do!", I replied.

I drove slowly from the car park, Nicki still tied to the back. Stopping around the same spot as earlier, I untied Nicki and helped her into the van.

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

I find myself waiting so impatiently for the next bit

Great story line, I'm loving every word

Thanks sooo much for sharing it.

Liverpool

Very imaginative and horny story

By *r_MrsDCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

This story has got me so horny, can't wait for more x

Hmmmm god this is good

By *onnlynCouple  over a year ago

Neath

Great story

Niki is really getting into the scene now fuck wish there was pictures to so horny hmmmm

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Top story

Excellent tale of a debauched milf!!

More please!

Great story . More more more plz

Loving it

The drive home was quiet. Nicki didn't seem very happy. I asked why, although I thought I already knew the answer.

"You fucked that woman, you gave her your cock and I bet you came! I thought it was for me, I want your cock, your cum, in my mouth, in my pussy, dribbling from my arse. That's why I do these things, to make you happy. For you!"

"Is it, Nicki? Is it really? You do all this for me? Are you not doing it for yourself as well? Do you not enjoy exposing yourself, being admired, being fucked by different men? Being cum on, like this evening? You do it because you want to, because I set it up for you and yes it does please me seeing you enjoy yourself, but I haven't heard you say no. Could you go back to being Davids little wife, not being touched? After what has been awakened in you, I doubt that very much! I will fuck who I want, when I want! Lyn went down on me, I never asked. What we watched was horny, Lyn wanted it, I wanted it. So we fucked! And yes, I did give her my cum. I fucked her while I watched two girls lick your pussy and I looked you in the eye while doing it. So, if you want me to stop fucking others, then we'd better stop, right now! Is that what you want?"

She looked scared, before murmuring

"No, no, please don't. I need you, I need your cock , I want to please you, but I felt jealous, knowing how good she was feeling with your cock inside her. I don't know what I'd do....."

"I was going to fuck you, stay the night....."

"Oh god, yes, yes please, please fuck me, I want your cum, please!" she interrupted.

".....but after what we've just spoken about, you can wait. Wait until tomorrow i have other plans for you. We're heading back to the farm. Dress appropriately, wellies, jeans etc. I'll pick you up at one."

She still wasn't happy when i dropped her off. Very quiet. I was wondering which way she would go. I needn't have worried, she looked at me and said,

"You're right, i was being selfish, taking all you gave me, not thinking that you might want to fuck someone else. I'm sorry. Please won't you stay the night, i need a cock in me, please!"

"No, i made my decision, you'll have to wait. No toys either! Wait until tomorrow. I have something....different lined up for you."

As i drove away, i thought, 'yes something different, i wonder how you will like that, Nicki? I wonder?'

Fecking hell having to go to toilet in work and have a wank

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Sugar! Won't get much done today waiting to see if you post next installment !

Am really enjoying this more please xxxx

Dirty old town

Loving this one

By * pool 1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Very good. x

What next x

This story is so good

Dirty old town

Must be time for more

Have started another thread, The Manor(cont), as I thought people may get bored reaching the bottom of this one. Unless its their first read.

Had to bump this

Mmmmm

Wow. Love it. I am very wet after reading this mmmm

Bump!

For those new to the story!

By *ravate33Man  over a year ago

cork

brilliant story...best on here

For those of you that have asked.

The Manor (cont) you will have to search for, as it was closed due to being too big. The third installment I added to in the last couple of weeks, but maybe several pages back, now.

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Well I wish I could find it - want to read befor I start part 3

Several people have said the same thing.

At the top of the main forum page, where all the separate forums are, i.e. The Lounge, Swingers Chat etc, is a search option.

If you type The Manor into the box it should bring up all three threads.

Hope that helps?

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Thanks found it thankfully - funny why I couldn't find it when I searched your stories -

Great writing - now for part Three

Bump

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Love this tale

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Wow

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

By *ung-RobMan  over a year ago

North London

Bump.

For those that have asked.

For 'The Manor (cont)' you will have to do your own search as the thread became too big and was closed.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Bump.

For those that have asked.

For 'The Manor (cont)' you will have to do your own search as the thread became too big and was closed."

Easy way to find other threads written by the OP is to click the little green arrow next to his name.

Very true.

But the green arrow will only take you back so far. Which I guess is why it couldn't be found. Or to lazy to search.

"Several people have said the same thing.

At the top of the main forum page, where all the separate forums are, i.e. The Lounge, Swingers Chat etc, is a search option.

If you type The Manor into the box it should bring up all three threads.

Hope that helps?"

great thank you x

Great story has my cock throbbing

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

Thought this deserved another airing.