FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first meet x what was yours?

My first meet x what was yours?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thought I'd tell you about my first meet and my intro into this world I love. I was on here cos my ex wanted to watch me with someone else. New and nervous I started talking to a guy who helped me get the hang so to speak. The very dirty talk he did made me very wet and found me with my hand down my knickers playing with my clit and fingerings my cunt all the time he was chatting to me. This went on for a few nights. The memory is making me very wet now. Mmmm one night I just happened to say maybe we could meet up ooopS I said did I just say that of course he made sure I knew I'd just said it and after me trying to get out of it by saying how nervous I'd be a date was agreed and I went to bed horny nervous and very very excited.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

So on the day I dressed the way he had asked me too stockings suspenders underneath respectable on show lol x I went to the agreed meeting place and waited nervous tummy but oh a tingling wet cunt and nipples hard in anticipation.

He arrived on time I climbed into the car and the first thing he did was kiss me ohhhh it sent shivers through my body my cunt began to throb and all I wanted was him to touch me there.

We drove to a nice secluded spot and stopped the car turned to me and kissed me again but this time his hand moved under my skirt and his fingers were pulling my knickers to one side his fingers then began to rub my clit and I felt myself getting wetter nervous gone I opened my legs wanting his fingers inside me and that's just what he did but I'd never been fingered in the way he did I felt like he was making me want to pee and I began to pull away, he held me close and fucked my cunt hard and fast with those fingers till it happened I came so strongly and for the first time in my life I squirted ohhhh I'd never in my life felt like that and after that boy I wanted more lol. 2bcont.

He kissed me as I caught my breath and gave me a chance to pull myself together. And as I did I began to touch his cock feeling it harden beneath his trousers oh I wanted to feel his cock grow in my mouth I wanted to repay him for what he'd just made me feel, but he stopped me and said we were going where he could fuck me. We drove to a even more secluded spot in the hills and he moved me into the back seat he removed my soaking panties lay me down and spread my legs wide and then bent and ran his tongue along my cunt opening my lips with his fingers and sucking my clit and pushing his fingers inside me I was withering on the seat getting wetter and feeling myself reaching that peak again with his mouth sucking my clit and his fingers thrusting into my cunt I gave in again and gushed over his hand and squeezed his head between my thighs. More to cum x

By *picyrodMan  over a year ago

leicestershire

Got squirted I'm my face lol but loved it lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great topic, horny story, had me hard reading it and harder still recalling mine. Thanks.

I was lifted up, lol to spent to raise myself, kissed again and given time to recover and then it was my turn I whispered to him I want to suck you, he looked at me and said ok. I undid his belt and unzipped him put my hand inside his trousers and felt his cock for the first time hard and throbbing I moved him away and moved to my knees licking the head opening my lips and drawing him into my mouth sucking it deep into my mouth. He placed his hands on my head and pushed so I took him deeper into my throat. He pulled away then and said turn round so with my hands on the back seat my arse pushed out and my still soaking cunt in the air he spread me and thrust his cock into me mmmm mm . It didn't take long but as he emptied his full balls into me I came again not a full blown gushing cum but a strong quivering cum that made my knees and legs collapse.

He pulled out of me held me and kissed me again. 12 squirting orgasims and million of kisses later I was dropped off and went home. Later that night on this site he asked me if I'd be his sex partner lol what do you think I said?

Next time I'll tell you about my first time we went out to play as a couple. Tell me about your first time I'd love to read them xxx

My first meet was when I (Alexia) was in here as a single. I had been chatting to this couple for a week or so and one day decided to take them up on an invite to come over so I did. As every girl does I went though my entire wardrobe to find what best to wear and settled on some black knickers and balconette bra with a short grey dress tamed with massive heals. They make even me look tall. I like them as my legs look longer :p girls know what I mean. Anyway I got a friend to drop me off. Told them it was a work colleagues house lol. Rang the doorbell and mr answered. He was a real gent and kissed me on the cheek. He could probably see I was nervous even after a few vodkas before leaving the house. Once invited in his wife came to see me and god that was a different reception. She just went straight for the lips and tongue. Was such a turn on I returned her kiss and felt her hand go up my leg. Not to feel my bum but straight to my pussy, knickers aside and a finger right up me. Made me brace myself a bit but straight away my juices were flowing and it wasn't long before she had another finger up me. Herr hubby then got me to slip my knickers off and while being kissed and fingered started to lick my bum.

I'll save the rest for another time but suffice to say that the nerves went very quickly

Xxx

Ohhh that was nice just as I started to get horny it stopped more please xx

"I was lifted up, lol to spent to raise myself, kissed again and given time to recover and then it was my turn I whispered to him I want to suck you, he looked at me and said ok. I undid his belt and unzipped him put my hand inside his trousers and felt his cock for the first time hard and throbbing I moved him away and moved to my knees licking the head opening my lips and drawing him into my mouth sucking it deep into my mouth. He placed his hands on my head and pushed so I took him deeper into my throat. He pulled away then and said turn round so with my hands on the back seat my arse pushed out and my still soaking cunt in the air he spread me and thrust his cock into me mmmm mm . It didn't take long but as he emptied his full balls into me I came again not a full blown gushing cum but a strong quivering cum that made my knees and legs collapse.

He pulled out of me held me and kissed me again. 12 squirting orgasims and million of kisses later I was dropped off and went home. Later that night on this site he asked me if I'd be his sex partner lol what do you think I said?

Next time I'll tell you about my first time we went out to play as a couple. Tell me about your first time I'd love to read them xxx "

Great story!! Very horny

"My first meet was when I (Alexia) was in here as a single. I had been chatting to this couple for a week or so and one day decided to take them up on an invite to come over so I did. As every girl does I went though my entire wardrobe to find what best to wear and settled on some black knickers and balconette bra with a short grey dress tamed with massive heals. They make even me look tall. I like them as my legs look longer :p girls know what I mean. Anyway I got a friend to drop me off. Told them it was a work colleagues house lol. Rang the doorbell and mr answered. He was a real gent and kissed me on the cheek. He could probably see I was nervous even after a few vodkas before leaving the house. Once invited in his wife came to see me and god that was a different reception. She just went straight for the lips and tongue. Was such a turn on I returned her kiss and felt her hand go up my leg. Not to feel my bum but straight to my pussy, knickers aside and a finger right up me. Made me brace myself a bit but straight away my juices were flowing and it wasn't long before she had another finger up me. Herr hubby then got me to slip my knickers off and while being kissed and fingered started to lick my bum.

I'll save the rest for another time but suffice to say that the nerves went very quickly

Xxx"

Sexy story... More please! Sounds so great for others to take the lead! Makes me wet just thinking about it

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

My 1st time was working in a club that had been hired out for a swingers night. I new nothing of swinging except what I read in the papers.

On the night I was really impressed with the nice people who came to the club and was somewhat taken aback by what I saw, nothing I hadn't seen in there before, but always couples trying to hide it, not openly flirting with each other with hands everywhere. I think this is where I became vouyer.

During the night I got talking to an Irish couple from Dublin who were over on holiday, she was tall very elegant in her black dress and he was in a suit, laid back and relaxed. We chatted ever time I walked past and towards the end of the night I could now see had taken off her dress to reveal her black basque, stocking & suspenders, she looked fantastic. She was slow dancing with another guy & he (Tom) was just watching.

I went over to Tom and sat with him, telling him how sexy his wife looked. He laughter and said she looked sexier with another mans hands on her arse.

As the venue emptied, Tom came to me and asked if I could order them a taxi, I asked where they were going and told me the hotel name & road and I said I knew the one as it was on my way home and would they like a lift rather than paying for a cab? He agreed and went & told Fiona and they sat back down. 10 minutes later and the club was empty and I was ready to leave.

We chatted in the car and Tom asked me what I thought of the night, I explained to him that it is the first time I've ever seen anything like that as I was not into the scene and only worked for the venue. When we got to the hotel Tom asked me if I'd like to come in and have a drink with them and Fiona smiled and said it was the least they could do as I'd saved them the taxi fair and have been so nice to them during the night. We went straight up to their room & Tom opened a bottle of wine they had in the minibar, he Poured us a drink and then mention to Fiona what I've said about how good she looked when she was on the dance floor. She smiled stood up on that her address and let it drop to the floor, I wasn't sure what to do or to say I just said to Tom that's impressive. He told me to have a dance with Fiona, this I did in the middle of their hotel room and Tom was encourage me to fondle Fiona's arse and boobs, which I did. I now had a massive hard on both from fondling Fiona and the sexual excitement of doing this in front of her husband. She unzipped my hard cock, dropped down to her Knees & started to suck me. I felt nervous but very excited & Tom stood up & started to strip off and then stood next to me & Fiona took turns in sucking both our cocks. Tom then told Fiona to take her knickers off & get on the bed, which she did, so horny & surreal, I was now standing next to Tom, both of us naked with his wife lying on the bed fingering herself. Go on the he said "fuck her" she likes it deep & hard. I got between her legs & slid my cock into her already wet pussy, and as instructed fucked her hard & deep, but not for long before I came. I went to the bathroom to clean up and when I came out Tom was fucking Fiona from behind & he gestured that I kneel in front of her and she sucked my cock hard again while Tom continued to fuck her. When he pulled out Fiona told me to take his place & fuck her again.

I spent over 4 hours with them in their hotel room and I suppose I have then to thank for my introduction to swinging.

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

"My 1st time was working in a club that had been hired out for a swingers night. I new nothing of swinging except what I read in the papers.

On the night I was really impressed with the nice people who came to the club and was somewhat taken aback by what I saw, nothing I hadn't seen in there before, but always couples trying to hide it, not openly flirting with each other with hands everywhere. I think this is where I became vouyer.

During the night I got talking to an Irish couple from Dublin who were over on holiday, she was tall very elegant in her black dress and he was in a suit, laid back and relaxed. We chatted ever time I walked past and towards the end of the night I could now see had taken off her dress to reveal her black basque, stocking & suspenders, she looked fantastic. She was slow dancing with another guy & he (Tom) was just watching.

I went over to Tom and sat with him, telling him how sexy his wife looked. He laughter and said she looked sexier with another mans hands on her arse.

As the venue emptied, Tom came to me and asked if I could order them a taxi, I asked where they were going and told me the hotel name & road and I said I knew the one as it was on my way home and would they like a lift rather than paying for a cab? He agreed and went & told Fiona and they sat back down. 10 minutes later and the club was empty and I was ready to leave.

We chatted in the car and Tom asked me what I thought of the night, I explained to him that it is the first time I've ever seen anything like that as I was not into the scene and only worked for the venue. When we got to the hotel Tom asked me if I'd like to come in and have a drink with them and Fiona smiled and said it was the least they could do as I'd saved them the taxi fair and have been so nice to them during the night. We went straight up to their room & Tom opened a bottle of wine they had in the minibar, he Poured us a drink and then mention to Fiona what I've said about how good she looked when she was on the dance floor. She smiled stood up on that her address and let it drop to the floor, I wasn't sure what to do or to say I just said to Tom that's impressive. He told me to have a dance with Fiona, this I did in the middle of their hotel room and Tom was encourage me to fondle Fiona's arse and boobs, which I did. I now had a massive hard on both from fondling Fiona and the sexual excitement of doing this in front of her husband. She unzipped my hard cock, dropped down to her Knees & started to suck me. I felt nervous but very excited & Tom stood up & started to strip off and then stood next to me & Fiona took turns in sucking both our cocks. Tom then told Fiona to take her knickers off & get on the bed, which she did, so horny & surreal, I was now standing next to Tom, both of us naked with his wife lying on the bed fingering herself. Go on the he said "fuck her" she likes it deep & hard. I got between her legs & slid my cock into her already wet pussy, and as instructed fucked her hard & deep, but not for long before I came. I went to the bathroom to clean up and when I came out Tom was fucking Fiona from behind & he gestured that I kneel in front of her and she sucked my cock hard again while Tom continued to fuck her. When he pulled out Fiona told me to take his place & fuck her again.

I spent over 4 hours with them in their hotel room and I suppose I have then to thank for my introduction to swinging.

"

Great story had me wet and had to finger fuck myself promise my first meeting as a couple soon xxx

By *ildlingsMan  over a year ago

Luton

My first experience was when I was 21 and just out of uni. The Internet was starting to take off and I came across a yahoo group that was for casual sex. I saw a posting on there from an American couple that were coming over in a few months and wanted to meet up with some guys in the UK for fun. They were in their 50's and I had a fantasy about sleeping with a Milf since watching American Pie. I checked out their photos and thought I'd send them a message to say hi and gave them my number.

A few months later I was at work and received a message from an unknown number. It was Kathy and Les and they had landed a few days ago and wondered if I still wanted to meet up. I was really nervous but thought what the hell so I replied.

They were staying in a hotel by Euston so I got the train down on the following Saturday and following their instructions I went into the hotel, up the stairs to the left, second floor last room on the right. I knocked on the door and waited with my heart pumping and my mind racing.

Kathy answered the door and was wearing a see through negligee, a thong and high heels. She gave me a quick kiss and brought me into the bedroom area. Les was there and got up to shake my hand and we exchanged pleasantries.

Les was sitting in an arm chair and I was sitting on the bed next to Kathy. We talked about their lifestyle and the said the were retired and simply travelled round meeting up with people and having fun. After 20 minutes of idle chat Kathy had enough and just blurted out 'are we gonna get naked or what?'

So we all stripped off and I got on the bed and Kathy said 'do you like my tits as I've had them done' she then grabbed hold of my cock and slowly wanked it. I was pretty much speechless. She applied a little lube to me and then slowly mounted me. Les then asked could he film the action and I gave him the thumbs up while Kathy rode me and stuck her tongue down my throat.

After a few minutes Kathy said to let her know when I was going to cum as he wanted to swallow me. We changed positions a few times and I tried to hold back but it was too much.

I told Kathy I was ready to cum and she laid me back on the bed and proceeded to wank and suck me at the same time. The whole time she kept eye contact with me until I exploded. As she said she would she swallowed it all and purred like a cat that got the cream, literally.

We then had a chat and had some food and drink whilst remaining naked. I went to the toilet and replayed what had happened in my head still slightly shocked. As I came out of the toilet I was ready to go again and Kathy made a bee line straight for my cock.

In all I stayed about 8 hours with them before heading home.

A few weeks later Les emailed me 2 clips of the action which I still have today. Haven't watched them recently but they still turn me on when I see them.

The following year I got a random text message from them saying they were back in the UK if I wanted to meet again, but sadly I didn't meet as I had just started seeing a girl so declined.

Never heard from them again but it was an experience I'll never forget. Hope you enjoyed my account of it

Still think of this when I'm playing alone x turns me on so bad x lol sue x

Wolves

"My 1st time was working in a club that had been hired out for a swingers night. I new nothing of swinging except what I read in the papers.

"

This is true, NStage a fantasy- like all 1st time things, you never forget.

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

love these stories..

Brilliant

Wolves

This is true, NStage a fantasy- like all 1st time things, you never forget."

i had forgotten I'd shared this experience. Thinking about it now is making me smile.

» Add a new message to this topic