FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cum loving guys

Cum loving guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *haunlewis OP   Man  over a year ago

St helier

I consider myself straight (ish), buy very dirty and open minded. So, I will suck cock and have a guy suck mine but would always choose a female over a male without hesitation (whilst this is probably bisexual, I a,simply saying I do nit fancy guys and ladies equally). Therefore guys are just easy picking for me when I need to simply get my rocks off.

There is however an exception to this rule. I get incredibly horny thinking about cum teasing cum.

I have tried cumkissing my own and a few creampie clean ups, my own though - but after I have cum it loses it's appeal even though it turns me on so much before I cum.

What I really want, what I really really want is to cumkiss a female before I cum - which means another guys cum!!!

Or, going down on a lady eating a creampie, before I cum. Again this means another guys cum!!!

Just one of my fantasies which led me to fabswingers as I figured that if it's gonna happen, it will happen here!!!!

Any views in this fantasy forum? Shaun x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm the same i want to clean up after I cum but I can't ,I have tasted my cum whilst having a wank and even cum into my mouth but I would love to clean up some one else's cum and suck there cock something I've not done yet

It too is always something I've wanted to do but have been able to with my own, would love to see if another guy's cum would change that

By *d_deeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Although I have swallowed cum, It is a big fantasy of mine to clean out a woman after her partner has cum in her.

Mate I say do it I meet a couple now and again and she loves me lick her bf cum out of her it's horny as he'll

I have a fantasy of cleaning up after a guy cums in a woman, id be up for cleaning her and him equally, dom bi couples, where u at?

» Add a new message to this topic