FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Massage experiences...

Massage experiences...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was in Ireland a few months back walking into the city centre one day and saw a place advertising a massage, and a few days later I wanted one and remember this shop. (Don't ask me where as I couldn't tell you as I was only visiting for the weekend!) Anyway, it was nearly 4 o'clock and I thought it might be too late but I went and enquired anyway. It was a legitimate beauty shop. The door was locked but someone came to the door, she was a nice looking, mixed race girl. I asked if I could have a massage and she said she was free now so I said ok and went in, she locked the door behind me. Led me to the room, and said get ready and left the room. I always go naked when I can at massage places but under a towel, and I saw on the massage table a towel, I unfolded it and saw it was very small, and thought to myself 'Jackpot, some flashing opportunity here!' I got naked, lay face down on the bed and placed the towel over my bum and very top of my legs as that was how small the towel was. She came in, got some oil ready and said something to me that I really was not expecting at all!

She said 'are you ok with no towel at the back?' I didn't want to sound too eager so I just replied 'erm, ok'. She then removed the towel so I was lay infront of her naked face-down on the bed. Her massage technique really wasn't anything good, professional-wise, but Im not too fussed about that. she would go high up my leg, and spend a lot of time massaging my bum. A few times she brushed my cock, and a few times in massages I have actually ejaculated without being touched, and felt I may cum at this point so I moved my cock upwards so if I came it was out of view. When she said turn over I did, and was naked for a brief moment whilst she folded the towel up then placed it over my privates, but my cock was angled slightly to the right, so I think the tip was very barely poking upper the towel exposed. As she massaged up my thigh and to my front hips her hand brushed my penis poking out slightly which got me starting to get erect, therefore more and more of my cock become exposed, until I was fully erect and had free from under the towel. So at this point I was basicly naked as the towel had falled between my legs and she made no effort to cover me back up.

As she massaged up my legs, her forearm and wrist would constantly be catching and touching my cock, never palm grasping though, so I was constantly erect through the whole massage.

When she said time was up I thought what the hell and just subtly asked if she would massage my groin area, meaning my penis, but I was being very discreet and beating around the bush until I just came out with it and she said no she doesn't do that. I asked if I could and she said yes, whilst she massaged around it watching me wanking. she poured oil directly onto my cock as I started playing, she was watching me until I came over myself, and she then went and got me a tissue to clean up then left me to get dressed!

So overall a very unexpected and awesome experience!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Anyone have any massage experiences? Male or female

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I give naughty straight boys like u massages and live to watch them

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

In my younger days I played rugby and was a front row forward, either as Hooker or tighthead prop. After a game I usually needed a massage, especially after a particularly tough physical battle of strength in the scrum. I often had very sore and knotted neck, back and shoulders. I used to see a mature lady about 25 yrs older than me who worked privately from home and was quite happy do do without professional towel etiquette because it disrupted her flow.

I first encountered her before she qualified when she was looking for people to practice on.

She always gave a great massage, finding and eliminating all the knots in my muscles. However, she said she liked my cock and enjoyed seeing it erect as she massaged the rest of me. After she had finished the very professional and completely top to toe massage that was alway devoid of any sexual stimulation, She always liked to give my cock a delicious massage of its own for no extra. Sometimes she would do it topless and very occasionally totally naked. As she was not working to the clock, She would take her time and vary the techniques to caress and stimulate it, slowly building up the tension before it was released in an almighty orgasm. She would then wipe me clean in a gentle loving way as I lay there recovering my composure. And never did she want anything in return.

Unfortunately she moved away but I always have very fond memories of her and have yet to find someone with similar talents.

Sounds great!!

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

Any decent parlours left where they don't rush you ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love massages x had lots of experiences x

» Add a new message to this topic