FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Forthcoming Night

My Forthcoming Night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingingTrev OP   Man  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

John’s car pulled up outside the address and he got out, he gingerly made his way up to the door. He reached out and lightly knocked it three times. What felt like an eternity passed before he heard the lock unfasten and the door slowly creak open. As the door opened it revealed the sight of the most stunning woman he had ever met, she stood there in a tight, figure hugging, black dress; accentuating every curve of her body; “I’ll be out in a second” Susie said, “go wait in your car.” After carefully looking Susie up and down, in a discrete manner, he returned to his car and waited.

After several minutes, Susie emerged from her house and made her way down the path towards John’s car. John observed her every move as she approached, he fixated on her perfect hour-glass figure as she seductively walked towards him. Her ample breasts bounced gently with each slow step she took towards him, the plunging neckline of her dress showing every inch of her fantastic cleavage.

Susie entered the car, shot John a look and said “let’s go.” The gaze of her piercing blue eyes cut through John like a knife, he felt the lust rise in him and he swallowed it back; “anything you say” he obligingly replied. He fumbled for the keys in the ignition, still bewitched by Susie’s radiant beauty, started the car and drove towards the restaurant as planned.

Whilst on the drive, John caught himself staring at Susie’s long elegant legs; following them all the way up her perfect body. John snapped himself out of it and returned his gaze to the road. “There’s no harm in looking, you know” Susie delicately, almost whisperingly, said; John, feeling embarrassed at having been caught out, mumbled “I don’t know what you mean.”

“Yes you do” replied Susie, her soft tones causing John to shift in his seat.

“You were looking at me, and I don’t mind” Susie reached across and touched John’s arm, causing a wave of excitement to spread through his body. Susie pointed at a nearby layby and said “pull in there.” John obligingly pulled in, without question.

“Turn off the engine,” Susie whispered as she lay back in her seat. John’s heart began to race in his chest, anticipating what would happen next. Susie leaned back in her chair and hitched up her dress, showing a paid or black lace panties. She grabbed them and seductively pulled them down. John watched them gently descend down Susie’s long, elegant legs and hit the foot well of his car.

John’s mouth was agape, hardly believing what he was seeing; he looked up at Susie whose soft gaze was fixated on him. A wry smile spread across her face and she playfully bit her bottom lip. “Do you want me to carry on?” Susie asked; “Uhhhhh…..y…yes” John replied in a clumsy manner.

Susie leaned towards John and gently kissed him; John’s pulse began to race as he felt Susie’s soft, full lips pressed against his; her tongue skilfully danced around his mouth. Susie let out a moan of pleasure as she slowly, passionately kissed John.

Susie pulled away, that same smile he just saw on her re-appeared as she nodded towards the wooded area just outside the car.

“Follow me” Susie said, before letting out a giggle and opening the door to the car. John, without any hesitation, opened his door and followed Susie into the secluded wooded area. Susie grabbed John by the hand and led him away from the road they were just driving on, until all they could hear was the faint buzzing of traffic.

Once away from the road, Susie pulled John towards her and once more kissed him; this time it seemed more slow and sensual; John felt his cock stir to life in his boxers, he slowly reached towards Susie and placed his hands on her hips, then he slid them round to the small of her back and then towards her firm ass. Susie moaned again in pleasure and pulled John in closer; John began to let himself go, the feeling of disbelief that a woman this beautiful would be doing this with him, turned into a feeling of lust; a lust that needed satisfying, John wanted this woman right now.

John’s hands reached under Susie’s dress and straight towards her pussy; he felt her smooth, shaven skin against his fingers as he slowly stroked her clit. John could feel that Susie was already wet as he slowly circled his index finger around her hard clit; Susie arched her back and moaned again with more emphasis as John’s finger skilfully teased her.

John, no longer held back by nerves but driven by sheer want, proceeded to slide his middle finger into Susie’s pussy. As he entered her with his finger, he was struck by how tight she felt; every muscle of her pussy appeared to grip him as he pushed his way into her. Susie gasped and her breathing quickened in pace at the new sensation she was experiencing. Once again she bit her lip and stared into John’s eyes before slowly unzipping the back of her dress and letting it slip gently off her beautiful frame to the ground.

Susie stood before John, naked; her pale white skin almost glistening in the dusk light that filled the wooded area they were in, her red hair gently framing her porcelain like face, still wearing that smile that showed that she was enjoying every second of attention that John gave her.

Susie dropped to her knees and unzipped John’s flies, she reached in and pulled out his hard cock; her eyes widened at the sight of John’s hard member in her hand and she proceeded to wrap her lips around it and take it all in her mouth. John gasped at the feeling of Susie’s mouth around his penis; her tongue expertly rolling around the shaft and tip of it.

John watched as Susie’s mouth slid up and down it, yearning for the taste of him in her mouth, Susie’s hands delicately caressed his balls as she sucked him thoroughly; her moans indicating that she was enjoying it just as much as him. She looked up at him with those deceivingly innocent eyes as she hungrily devoured his cock.

Susie stopped almost as suddenly as she started and lay back on the grass beneath her, slowly spreading her legs as she did; “take me” she said softly. John needed no encouragement at this point, he removed his trousers and lay between her legs, the tip of his cock gently pushed up against her pussy as he looked into her eyes. “Do it, fuck me” she begged and John slowly pushed himself inside her. As soon as he entered her, Susie let out a loud moan of pleasure; the tightness that he felt earlier was even more so as he felt his cock struggle to push deep into her. “Oh god” Susie exclaimed “fuck me now!” She commanded and John began to thrust with all his strength into her.

Susie’s moans became louder as John pushed deeper inside, feeling every inch of her pussy grip his cock as he did so. John felt Susie’s body begin to tense, each breath she drew became deeper, “I’m going to cum” screamed Susie as her hands grabbed onto John, her nails digging into him as she lost control of her body. John’s excitement was building too, he knew that he wouldn’t be able to contain himself much longer.

“OH GOD!” Susie shouted as she dug her nails in even more and arched her back, the waves of pleasure began crashing over her as she came. John’s thrusts into Susie became quicker and the feeling of her pussy contracting as she orgasmed was too much; John let out a moan and filled Susie with his cum.

Susie released her grasp and her breathing began to slow; she looked up at John and giggled before giving him a playful kiss on the lips. John slowly withdrew his cock from Susie, still covered in a combination of his and hers cum. Susie looked down at it and said playfully “let me clean that up for you” before taking him once again in his mouth and sucking it clean.

Susie smiled and picked up her dress; “come on, we’re going to be late for our dinner reservation” she said whilst giggling. John barely managed to bring himself to his feet, his knees still trembling from the amazing sex he just had, put on his trousers and walked back to his still waiting car.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aradiseClub50Woman  over a year ago

Loughborough zouch

Wow, very horny, so what happened during the meal once you got there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good x

By *wingingTrev OP   Man  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

[Removed by poster at 30/04/14 18:14:19]