FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Teasing..

Teasing..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had a meet recently with a very nice man and he came round and we chatted.. got to the point where we know we both wanted fun with each other.I was sat there with a throbbing clit gagging for what I thought was going to happen. We started kissing, getting more and more passionate on each kiss. I was getting wetter by the second..

Then he said, I'm not going to fuck you tonight, I'm going to tease you and make you beg for me to fuck you next time..

Thatt was it.. I decided to play him at his own game. i know what sex appeal I have and how I can get my eyes to scream fuck me without saying a word.. So I fkashed those 'fuck me now' eyes at him, whilst playing with my breasts.. holding them, showing how round and nice they are.. I then stared him in the eye and licked my own right breasts and sucked the nipple..

he reached out to grab me, but i pulled away..

i then lifted my skirt, flashed my wet pussy at him, turned round and bent over in front of him.. poor guy didnt know whether to wank his cock which he'd got out of his shorts or grab for me..

I repeated this letting him touch me a bit.. kissing him, rubbing my breasts againbst him letting him play with my pussy as i wanked him off.. Then just as he tried to get more heavy with me i'd pull away sit across the room and open my legs wide letting him see my wet pussy and wank in front of him..

each time he'd come round trying to bury his head in my pussy, and i'd push him off..

It carried on like this for a while til he just couldnt cope and had to wank himself off and came allover himself...

I told him not to try and challemge me and he lost..

as soon as he left i wanked myself til i came so hard knowing he was so begging for me..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ooooh that is a cruel, harsh tease but then, as you say, he should not have played silly buggers with you. Silly man!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I'd been that lucky to meet u then theres no way I would have said that. I might have said I'm going to go down on u and tease u til u moan really loudly lol mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic