School girl role play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enninemark OP   Man  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

[Removed by poster at 27/05/14 10:44:23]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

huddersfield/manchester

To start I want to say I am wholly against under age sex play or teacher/student relationships. However, like many men I suspect, the sight of a sexy school girl uniform takes me back to early sexual encounters and memories. The idea then of school girl role play, incorporating some of the sub/dom interests I have is very appealing.

The following story/fantasy is actually the suggested scenario I am hoping to play out with a couple off this site. We have discussed it at length and this is the plan so far. See what you think and let me know! Thanks for reading.

So it starts before I am due to arrive. Samantha (Sam) will have been sent her homework. This will be to learn a naughty poem (sent by me) Sam will prepare for her lesson by showering or bathing, no perfume but freshly shaven. She puts on her uniform, black lacy or sheer bra, white lacy or sheer panties, seamed sheer black stockings (not fishnets) and court style heeled shoes. She will wear a pleated black skirt and a tight but thin white blouse. Her hair in pig tails or a pony tail.

She will be stood with her back to the door, hands on head. I will arrive and play the role of headteacher who has come to help her teacher (Mr Smith) improve her behaviour and grades. I walk in and announce my arrival in a cross voice, giving her a headteacher style speech. My first task is to inspect her. Sam will be instructed to stand still and not turn round. I will inspect both visually and with my hands from behind. I will pull her panties down and instruct her to lift just one foot so they are round just one ankle. She will be told to close her eyes, stand with legs apart and bend to hold her ankles while I inspect both her holes for signs of hair and cleanliness. Panties will then go back up. Sam will be told to stand up and look down at her shoes. At this point she still wont have seen me. I will inspect thoroughly her from the front, taking off her blouse, pulling tits out of her bra.Your role in this will be to copy what I do. We will confer on her standard of uniform and presentation. Giving her a score out of 10. The number of points she drops will be multiplied by 10 to give us the number of spanks she will get.

She will bend back over for her first spanking.

Then she will be introduced to me. She will be asked to recite the poem I sent. Again, given marks out of ten, all marks lost multiplied by 10. I will again inspect (by touch her panties to see if they are wet. I will rub them against her and then instruct her to take them off. These will then go in her mouth ready for her next spanking over our knees. While she is over the knee of on of us being spanked, she will be sucking the other.

The next task is loosely a PE lesson. She will need to get changed for this. So the bra and skirt will come off. I will instruct her in completing some simple stretches and warm ups. Then she chooses a sex toy from her school bag. This her teacher and head teacher will use on her to make her cum. We will time her. The number of minutes it takes her to cum will be multiplied by 10. This will give us the number of spanks for her third round of spanking. These will be split between her pussy, tits and ass as we choose, and be administered using a plastic school ruler I will have brought.

Her next task will be a writing one. She will write down on small squares of paper what she would like as a sexual reward for her good work and obedience. These should be possible whilst she is blindfolded and restrained. She will write 4 activities each of them twice. We will then restrain and blindfold Sam. I will ask you as her teacher to add two cards that will have 'rewards' that you know will push her boundaries but she will have no choice in accepting (you know best as her teacher!) We will then shuffle the cards and take turns in taking a card and completing the reward.

I think after that we may well have exhausted the role play and can then see what happens.

(Any additions or suggestions? Anyone else like to play this out? Get in touch!)

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

[Removed by poster at 27/05/14 10:57:04]

walsall

Love it just read it twice your'e a very lucky couple Used to have a master loved doing this sort of thing to me as I loved acting it out

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I love dressing up in either of my two schoolgirl uniforms to meet men, couples or women for kinky replay games - any takers?

Maidstone

Role play I mean...

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

Shit shit

huddersfield/manchester

"Shit shit"

No no no. Definately not into scat play!

huddersfield/manchester

No suggestions or comments?

walsall

"I love dressing up in either of my two schoolgirl uniforms to meet men, couples or women for kinky replay games - any takers?"

If Blackpool was a bit nearer xxxx

huddersfield/manchester

Bump

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

my kinda role play i love it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No suggestions or comments?"

Did go to couple of st Trinians themed paries and my wife did look the part bit n=more amture now but would enjoy some of this

huddersfield/manchester

"my kinda role play i love it "

Glad someones a freak like me! Lol

Maidstone

"I love dressing up in either of my two schoolgirl uniforms to meet men, couples or women for kinky replay games - any takers?

If Blackpool was a bit nearer xxxx

"

I can travel anywhere in the UK for a very naughty schoolgirl party everyone...

» Add a new message to this topic