FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Friends wife

Friends wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So the other week I had to pop over to a mates house to pick some thing up he was away with work but I new his wife would be there. Emma is a very sexy 32 year old blonde long hair with big boobs and very nice legs. Any way I rang the door bell and waited for what seemed like ages and as I was about to press the bell for another time emma came to the door and let me in. Know she was abit red in the face but I thought nothing of it and she asked me in now she must of just got home from work as she was wear a low cut top so I had a nice view of her boobs and a tight skirt that came just above her knees and some very sexy black high heels with her very sexy red toe nails pointing out the end she looked very nice. Any way I thought nothing of it and after a cup of tea I asked to use the loo and popped up stairs anyway on my way back down I noticed there bed room door open and popped my head in. And there on the bed was a big black dildo no wonder she looked red in the face I thought. With that I felt a hand on my shoulder and the words what so you think your doing my first thought was shit. But the next words to come out of Emma's mouth wear. I was just making a lil Video to send to Adam till you rang the bell fancy helping? I couldn't belive what was happening. The next thing I new she was on all fours on the bed skirt up over her bum pulling some love eggs out of her shaven pussy ( dirty minx she had them in the hole time I was there) any way she looked over and said come on help me pull them out. Well who was I to say no I got down behind her and licked at her soaking wet pussy for abit and then licked up and around her tight bum hole and slipped a finger in her tight warm pussy. After a a while of this going on and emma letting out some moans she turned to me and said there's a condom in the top draw why don't you put it on so as I got undressed she passt me the condom and as I got it out the wrapper she sucked and licked my cock which was rock hard. Now with the condom on and emma on her back legs spread wide open and her amazing boobs in full view I slid my cock as far and as deep in side of her as I could with that she let out a massive moan grabbed the back of my head an have me a massive full on kiss and then said fuck me please fuck me. So I started off slow and deep and picked up the pace now as all this was going on one of her shoes had fallen off and I couldn't help but suck on her sexy lil toes. I thought to my self this was amazing. We changed to doggy style for a bit after a while I could feel my self about to cum so I said lye on your back I am about to cum and I want to cum on your tits so she span back over and I slid my self back in her pussy as I still had a few strokes left in me but then she pushed me out of her pussy and looked me in the eyes grabbed the condom of my rock hard cock that was about to explode and said the words don't cum on my tits I want to feel you fire your cum deep inside of me. Well I was caught up in the moment so with that I slid deep in side of emma and as she held on to the back of my bum and a few hard deep strokes later I fired a massive load of hot cum inside of my mates wife she held me inside of her long anuff for me to see my cum pushing past my cock as there was so much in there. We then kissed and I got up and put my cloths on emma was still lay on the and what a sight she was with one high heel on tits out hair a mess and skirt up around her waist and her swollen pink pussy dripping my cum out on to the bed sheets. She smiled and said let your self out but make sure you pop around tomorrow for round 2.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was Adam pleased with the video

By *heekycharmingchapMan  over a year ago

leeds

"Was Adam pleased with the video "

Very good question

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll bet he was over the moon !!!