FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Only a Part time Job (part 3)

Only a Part time Job (part 3)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having now had the pleasure of having sucked a huge cock and then being fucked by it as well,I could hardly wait for the following week.

I turned up on the Wednesday again, full of excitement and anticipation and was as previously told to be at the gardeners hut at 1pm.

So I did, and yes he was there again,with his huge cock fully hard waiting for me.

However standing in the corner of the shed was another young lad( not much older than me).He also had his cock out and to be honest his was not much smaller than the head gardeners.

"Right " said the head gardener " get your pants off and get on all fours".

So yet again,I did as I was told.he then told the young lad to get to my front and told me to suck his cock.

So I did. The young lad was and felt really excited as I could tell by the way he forced his cock deep inside my mouth.Then as i expected I felt the cool liquid being stroked across my arse and the finger inserting itself in me.

I must admit I loved the feeling,as was soon wanking myself in anticipation.

It wasn't long before I felt the head of his cock forcing my um lips apart ,although this time it did not hurt so much.

Soon he had the full length in me ,grabbing my hips as he slid that huge weapon in and out of my tight arse.

At the same time the young lad was really starting to fuck my mouth,holding my head in his hands and really pumping his cock into me.

It wasn't long before the young lad tightened up and I waited to feel his hot cum in my mouth,but he suddenly pulled his cock out and shot his spunk all over my face,but almost immediately he slid his cock back in my mouth ensuring the second spurt of his spunk went down my throat.

I could feel the cum running down over my lips as I continued to suck him.

At the same time the head gardener then grabbed my hips and as before unloaded his spunk deep inside my arse.

I was still trying to wank myself, but was told to stop by the heed gardener.

Then almost together they slipped their cocks out of me.

I stood up spunk still running down my face,( and also dribbling down my thighs).

Thinking that it was all over I went to get dressed.

No, the young lad who I had sucked was told to drop his pants( which he did do) and with that the head gardener told me to get ready to fuck him.

Surprised was not the word,there was this young lad bent over with his pert arse waiting for me.

The head gardener then used his lube on the boys arse whilst i wanked my cock really hard.

He then guided me to the young lads arse and literally pushed my cock into him.

I had never tried anything like this ,but once the head of my cock was past his bum lips it felt absolutely great.

I pushed my cock deep inside him,hearing him groan as all of it entered him.

Soon I was pumping like mad as I felt my own spunk rising at the same time being egged on by the head gardener to fuck him as hard as possible.

he even put his hands on my balls as I continued to fuck the lad.

In no time at all I felt myself coming and with one final thrust deposited my load into the young lads arse.

Pure delight it was.

With that we tidied ourselves up,the head gardener said that my bonus was having fucked the young lad and that If I stayed working with them I could be party to lots more fun.

What could I say,other than yes please.

I had sucked cocks,been fucked twice and even managed to fuck my first arse.

What a eye opener to gay sex, something I had never really thought about.

Now I couldn't wait to get more,either giving or taking,I wanted more of the same.

Rest assured I went back to that part time job over and over gain,experiencing the finer and dirtier side of gay sex,that changed my life for ever.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otterdown blockMan  over a year ago

Bristol, knowle

And then what happened

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"And then what happened "

They caught something that is not very nice...lol

» Add a new message to this topic