FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time

First time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had been trying to get my wife Michelle to play with another couple for ages !!! Eventually we got chatting to another couple and arranged to meet for a coffee in costa . We arrived nervously and found the couple sitting in the corner of the coffee shop, we had so much in common and all got on so well . The couple then invited us back to theirs so we agreed ,we followed their cars nervously the short distance to their house .

When inside we sat on different sofas chatting with each others partners , within a few minutes I noticed out the corner of my eye Michelle kissing the guy passionately whilst rubbing his cock through his trousers !! I was shocked but turned on how quickly she got down to it ! Within moments the guy released her big boobs from her top and started socking on her big erect nipples , what a turn on it was .

I started to kiss the guys wife whilst undoing her blouse an we were soon naked her straddling my cock and riding it slowly up and down . Michelle was also completely naked by now on her back on the sofa whilst the guy thrust in her eagerly ! What a great first experience we left ith massive smiles and no regrets !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Ah great for ye. Fair play. Happy swinging! J

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wonderful breasts, no wonder you had such a good time.

x

» Add a new message to this topic