FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Secret encounter

Secret encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a huge fantasy of chatting and meeting a sexy couple, they give me their address or hotel room number and I roll up and the door is unlocked I walk in and the room is dim, but light enough to see that the Mrs is dressed in her sexiest lingerie and is blindfolded the Mr tells me she does not know what to expect but will do anything I ask of her.

I tell her to part her legs and to touch herself in a provocative way. The Mr at this time leaves and I tell the Mrs it is just us as the is getting more and more turned on she starts rubbing herself I tell her my cock is hard as she falls back on the bed frigging her pussy really hard, I can hear how wet her pussy is as she thrusts her fingers in and out. I ask her to tell me how much of a slut she is as I stroke my cock next to her.

The filth coming out her mouth is so sexy and horny I can barely refrain from exposing her tits and stroking my cock in them, my touch and feel of my cock makes her moan louder and start asking if I want to fuck her, of course I want to fuck her but I want her to wait, her pussy is overflowing with her horny juices she tells me she is close to cumming so I tell her to turn over and put her ass in the air, she obliges and I start to massage her ass cheeks before giving her a firm hard spank which she screamed with a hint of joy, she continued to rub her clit telling me she was close and getting closer with every strike on her beautiful ass.

I could hear her moans getting louder and quicker as I knew she was close I told her to make herself cum and as she was moaned and groaned telling me she was about to cum I rubbed my cock up and down her soaking wet pussy until my tip was firmly against her ass hole, she was now uncontrollably thrusting her ass onto the tip of my cock telling me she was cumming. Finally my cock slips up her bum as she screams with he ultimate pleasure she has ever experienced! All this time she is blindfolded and I ask her to drop to her knees and suck my cock until I cum. She was so eager to pleasure it was the best blowjob I had ever had, I was close to cumming and I said I wanted to cum over her face and tits but I wanted her to look me in my eyes as I cum.

As she continued to suck I could feel I was ready so I pulled the knot on the blindfold so it came off in my hand as she then realised that she knew who I was I could see the surprise and concern in her face, we had worked in the same office for a couple of years, the concern did not stop her sucking my cock and I smiled as I pulled out and came all over her face and watched it dribble down over her breasts.

Work would never be the same again!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice! !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic