FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > will i or wont i??????????????

will i or wont i??????????????

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this actually happened to me a couple of years back.

I like to go to swinging clubs so one friday night i decided to try a new club in shropshire, so on the friday i called the club and checked if there was any chance of getting in as i was a single guy, the owner said i was the last single guy to be allowed in as the allocation was full up,

i get ready all excited i get in the shower with a rock hard cock, i slid my hands down my long hard shaft slowly, i caressed my shaft slowly to begin with, building up memento whilst fantasizing what was going to happen that night. i climaxed about 20mins later spraying the shower with hot cum.

i then get ready all nice and cleanly shaved, i then put on a crisp white shirt and black trousers, i was feeling really good and raring to go, i get in my car and travel to the club which takes about 45mins the journey seems to go on forever, whilst travelling my cock

starts to rise in anticipation of the nights events. i gently rub my hand on the bulge in my trousers, i eventually arrived at the club, i park up and enter the club, the owner greets me at the door and shows me around the club which takes about 20mins, we look in the first room, a quite a small room which looked like a cocktail lounge in one corner was a stunning young lady. (she was about 20years old and had the body to die for with long blond hair) and her boyfriend,

in another was another couple in there mid 30's i didnt really notice them as i was still admireing the young lady in the other corner, then we go into another room where there was a number of guys all shapes and sizes then the owner shows me round the rest of the club. i go and get my self a drink and enter the room with both couples in and sat myself

down next to the stunning lady, i introduced my self to the young couple and chat for ages, i notice that the young lady was waring a stunning black cocktail dress which barely covered her snatch, she had the most amazing pert breasts not massive but enough for a guy too handle. i noticed that she kept looking at me smiling as if she wanted me she then placed her hand on my lap and lent across and whispered in my ear

that she would like me to follow her and her boyfriend to a private room with a double bed in it. i said ok with some excitement. at this moment my cock was ready to burst out of my trousers, we enter the room and close the door behind us the lady sits down on the bed and her boyfriend takes a seat on a chair at the end of the bed, she then becons me to sit beside her i do and she then starts stroke my bulge and in return i slide my hand inside her skirt and slipped it into her hot mound (she was commando) stroking her clit slowly whilst my other hand was carressing her pert breasts, her boyfriend was wanking himself off. a bit later i was still playing with her clit and breasts, at this time she was soaking wet with excitment as she was about to come, i then stopped to strip her naked WOW what a body. she did the same to me i then kissed her slowly starting from her head and slowly moving

down to her neck and then her masive nipples which were like bottle stoppers.

then i moved down to her soaking wet vagina. she tasted so sweet. she then repositioned her body so she could take my massive length in her mouth and were doing this for ages, from time to time we both came up for air. then some time later she got on my massive length "mmmmmmmmmmmmm that feels so good" i moaned "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she said quivering. we both fucked till we came together, once we were both finished we got dressed and went to the bar area, we had a drink and went our seperate ways,

i went home a very happy guy and thinking wow i hope this happens the next time i come.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic