FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife and new guy in town..

Wife and new guy in town..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had often talked about my fantasy...My gorgeous wife...having sex with another guy...and keeping me posted as things move along. She kept telling me..." in your dreams"...but as i told her..."dreams can come true"... and sure enough...having waited so long...mines finally came true..!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Tell us more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep go on

I work away most of the time...so as you'd expect..things can get lonely at times...and Mo has a very healthy appetite..in th sex dept...A new guy moved into our town last month...turns out he's on fab..started chatting to Mo..seems he was witty..funny..handsome..mid forties..fit..caught Mo's attention immediately...we phone every evening..she was telling me how taken she was..with him...so i told her...meet him for a coffee...see where it goes...so she arranged to meet..Saturday morning...coffee..

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Keep us up to date mate

"Mo takes up the story"

Having arranged a time and place for our coffee date...i headed for the shower taking my time to get ready as i wanted to make a good impression...i decided on a nice top showing off my cleavage and skinny jeans showing off the shape of my bum and legs...and killer heels...I sent Ray a text telling him im just about to leave...he asked for a photo so he could see what i was wearing...stunning was his reply...knock him dead babes...I jumped into my car feeling rather nervous but also excited and head for my meet...we arranged to meet outside the coffee shop...he was sitting there waiting for me...a quick peck on the cheek and we go in together...mmm he smelt lovely...coffee and a scone...we chat about nothing in particular for a bit and then start talking about why we're on the site and what we're looking for out of it...the banter was good and we had a laugh...got on really well so a couple of hours down the line he invites me to his for a glass of wine the next night...

Very good indeed. Please continue

After having discussed with Ray as to what I was going to be wearing the next night to see my coffee date...I was still a wee bit apprehensive as to where it was going to lead and if we would actually end up having fun...showered and well pampered I decide to wear jeans and a tight top with heels again...I arranged to meet him at the cafe again and followed him back to his place...he offered me a glass of wine which I took willingly as I was really nervous by now and needed something to calm my nerves...we chatted and laughed and I felt very comfortable with him...the next time he went to top up his drink he came back and sat a little closer to me...by this time I had taken my shoes off and he lent forward a gave me a kiss saying he couldnt keep his hands off me any longer...trailing his finger down my cleavage and leaning in for another kiss...lets go somewhere more comfortable he said as he took my hand and lead me up stairs to his bedroom...

By *IDNIGHTMADNESSMan  over a year ago

Nr Exeter

Mmm yum!! keep going please, love it

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

More

Continue please

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

What greeted me was a king size bed and one wall had mirrored wardrobes...sitting on he edge of the bed he kissed me again pushing me back onto the bed...he unzipped my jeans and slides his hand down and circles my clit...mmm your really wet he said...I so want to taste you...he pulls my jeans down to find a neatly trimmed pussy...oh yes he said...just how i like it and ginger...he started to lick and suck me...nibbling my clit and inserting a finger just to see how wet i was...this was my chance to take a picture for Ray knowing he would love it...i wondered how Ray would react...seeing another guys tongue and finger playing with my pussy...how he would respond...my date opens my legs wider and replaces his finger with his tongue...poking his tongue in and out of my honey pot...strumming my clit at the same time...this was too much for me as i moaned grabbing the sheets...i cum over his face...

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Fantastic! Sounds like all 3 of ye are having great fun. What did your hubby say to the pic you sent him? Is ur hubby into a little cuckold? J x

He lifted his head up to look at me and said...you just came on my face...he kissed his way back up my body towards my boobs...sucking each one in turn...i reached out for his cock...he was shaved smooth...and started to play with it...running my hand up and down the shaft...he positions himself so he can nibble my boobs and i can reach his cock...as i take him in my mouth i take another picture and send it to Ray...he text me back straight away...wow ffs never thought you would go through with it...he was so turned on by it that he had a wank...exploded everywhere he told me...slowly running my tongue over his bell end wanking him at the same time...another picture of me giving him a bj...he stops me as he doesnt wanna cum just yet...Ray sent me a text asking me to call him but i ignore it...im on all fours now and hes just slid his big cock into my soaking wet pussy...he grabbed hold of my hips and rams into me...i asked him to take a picture and i send it to Ray...he comes back begging me to call him...i handed the guy my phone to take another picture and send it...he flipped me over onto my back pulling me to the edge of the bed...

By *ordmoneyCouple  over a year ago

philadelphia

more

Mmmmmmmmmm wish this was me

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Hot

[Removed by poster at 15/06/14 13:55:37]

Loving th story....can't wait for next chapter....

"Mmmmmmmmmm wish this was me "

That can be arrangef xxx

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

This story is so hot, has me hard! Can't wait for more

More pls x mmmmmm

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Hope it's not the end!

Pulling me right to the edge of the bed lifting my legs up to suck each painted toe in turn...biting my big toe i gave out a yell..ouch...he kissed the soles of my feet and started a journey of kisses down my legs towards my pussy...then putting my legs round his neck he sunk the full length of his cock straight in...he moved slowly to start with and then went faster and harder...ramming into me...it felt wonderful to feel so full...i grabbed the edge of the bed wishing Ray was there in the room watching...he would have been so turned on by it...

Reminds me of past fun times with an old gf. I worked in London and her in Manchester. Decided to go home early and catch them at it. What a sight to behold. Am rock hard recalling it. Fab memories. Nothing like watching someone being proper filthy and all the while saying "i only did it for you. To keep you happy" But i think fantasies are just that. Fantasy. When you start mixing things up relationships can get messy and so can your head. Be careful

"Reminds me of past fun times with an old gf. I worked in London and her in Manchester. Decided to go home early and catch them at it. What a sight to behold. Am rock hard recalling it. Fab memories. Nothing like watching someone being proper filthy and all the while saying "i only did it for you. To keep you happy" But i think fantasies are just that. Fantasy. When you start mixing things up relationships can get messy and so can your head. Be careful "

You are right to a point. For us, it's only enhanced what we have, BUT, it's taken a great deal of communication between us has taken place to get us there. We take NOTHING for granted. Works for us.

I thought ideal photo opportunity...send a picture to Ray I told him...he was moving slowly in and out of my soaking wet pussy...he was so much bigger than Ray...I gasped for air...Ray text back begging for me to call him...he wanted to hear me getting fucked by this huge cock...I asked the guy if he would mind...he nodded saying...go for it...hit the call button...so there I was...lying on a king size bed legs wrapped round his head...with a huge cock slipping in and out while talking to Ray...all of his dreams had come true he said...he asked me how I felt...im doing this all for you...he replied saying...he loved me all the more for fulfilling his fantasy...my guy was going faster now...even he was turned on with the situation...he grabbed the phone from me...and started to tell Ray..."what a gorgeous wife he has...and how much she loved his big cock...slipping in and out her pussy...her face is a picture of delight...moaning loudly begging me to cum...what should I do Ray...give in to her or keep going...?

Lovely story so far

By *eo4SweetcheeksCouple  over a year ago

Great Barr

Keep going....great story...

Ray came back..."dont cum...keep going..let her beg for more"...he handed me my phone back...ray said..."this is unbelievable...I wish I was there to see you taking his huge cock"...my guy asked..."did I have Skype...did I want to show Ray what he was missing"...I told Ray switch on the laptop and log onto skype...theres a surprise waiting for you...my guy set his laptop up next to me...letting Ray see all the action that was about to happen...after a few minutes we were hooked up...the look on Rays face...when he saw his quiet shy wife lying naked...with a strangers cock in her pussy...was a sight to behold...he then started to tell my guy what I enjoyed most...I had never seen Rays cock so hard...he was wanking furiously...he asked me if I was ready to take his load and where did I want it...I replied..."I've been begging for the last five minutes for him to cum...all over my tits"..."oh yes" said Ray..."im ready to explode here...lets do it together"...at that...my guy said..."im ready to explode too...lets do this"...just then he pulled his cock out and wanked all over my tits...the biggest load ive ever seen... and Ray...on cue...shot the biggest load ive seen from him...all over the laptop and sunk to his knees...what a night it turned out to be...I got dressed and finished my glass of wine before heading home...feeling exhausted but happy...Rays fantasy finally came true...

"Ray came back..."dont cum...keep going..let her beg for more"...he handed me my phone back...ray said..."this is unbelievable...I wish I was there to see you taking his huge cock"...my guy asked..."did I have Skype...did I want to show Ray what he was missing"...I told Ray switch on the laptop and log onto skype...theres a surprise waiting for you...my guy set his laptop up next to me...letting Ray see all the action that was about to happen...after a few minutes we were hooked up...the look on Rays face...when he saw his quiet shy wife lying naked...with a strangers cock in her pussy...was a sight to behold...he then started to tell my guy what I enjoyed most...I had never seen Rays cock so hard...he was wanking furiously...he asked me if I was ready to take his load and where did I want it...I replied..."I've been begging for the last five minutes for him to cum...all over my tits"..."oh yes" said Ray..."im ready to explode here...lets do it together"...at that...my guy said..."im ready to explode too...lets do this"...just then he pulled his cock out and wanked all over my tits...the biggest load ive ever seen... and Ray...on cue...shot the biggest load ive seen from him...all over the laptop and sunk to his knees...what a night it turned out to be...I got dressed and finished my glass of wine before heading home...feeling exhausted but happy...Rays fantasy finally came true..."

Thanx...x

[Removed by poster at 30/07/14 13:21:31]

Great post , this story got me hard !!

Great story...id loved to have been th guy...

Thanx again Mo and Ray...im gonna move to your town..!..

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Great story Mo & Ray, I'm sure the experience will be repeated soon.

Brilliant story, so hot. Would be a huge turn on to be fucking a hot wife while she was on the phone to hubby. Hope there's more to come.

By *kexpat81Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

Very hot story and thanks for that.

By *andjCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

excellent, my wife is about to do the same with a guy she's met a couple of times and said she might spend the night at his

Great story cant wait for the next time

I hope your wife ..and you..enjoy the experience. .as much as we did..it was mind blowing. .! M&R

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Nice one Ray and Mo

Awesome story, why don't you upload some of the pics she sent you while getting fucked?

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Loved it nothing like a quiet shy wife realising how she can make her hubby proud

By *emanMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Wow, what a sexy sexy lady and Ray is a nice guy too.

Two of the good ones in here and such a horny story

Wow great story mo you really are one very sexy lady...and bet ray loved it what an experience

One very very sexy nice couple..

When's next adventure

Only now able to right this as now verifyed... Would have writen it weeks ago...

"Ray came back..."dont cum...keep going..let her beg for more"...he handed me my phone back...ray said..."this is unbelievable...I wish I was there to see you taking his huge cock"...my guy asked..."did I have Skype...did I want to show Ray what he was missing"...I told Ray switch on the laptop and log onto skype...theres a surprise waiting for you...my guy set his laptop up next to me...letting Ray see all the action that was about to happen...after a few minutes we were hooked up...the look on Rays face...when he saw his quiet shy wife lying naked...with a strangers cock in her pussy...was a sight to behold...he then started to tell my guy what I enjoyed most...I had never seen Rays cock so hard...he was wanking furiously...he asked me if I was ready to take his load and where did I want it...I replied..."I've been begging for the last five minutes for him to cum...all over my tits"..."oh yes" said Ray..."im ready to explode here...lets do it together"...at that...my guy said..."im ready to explode too...lets do this"...just then he pulled his cock out and wanked all over my tits...the biggest load ive ever seen... and Ray...on cue...shot the biggest load ive seen from him...all over the laptop and sunk to his knees...what a night it turned out to be...I got dressed and finished my glass of wine before heading home...feeling exhausted but happy...Rays fantasy finally came true..."

Wow what a story and what a way to spice things up. You certainly are one very very sexy lady who knows how to have fun and share it. Pure class

This is so hot. Be fun to play with you as well!!

By *ooshMan  over a year ago

elgin

great horny story. fun fit gent in moray here if u want to say hello

Fantastic read. Gorgeous wife you have, would love to suck n spunk on her sexy feet/toes in the heels , as well as other places on her beautiful body

By *ensualguy70TV/TS  over a year ago

Renfrew

yes Mo is certainly a fantastic girl and a fellow red head too wow nice to see us gingers getting some appreciation here

I am at my desk at work,with a stiff cock after reading this story, what makes it even a bigger turn on is that this woman so is hot.... very sexy

What a turn on would love No sucking my cock and sending pics to Ray mmmmm

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

[Removed by poster at 24/05/17 22:25:00]

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

Love this

By *ojiblancaMan  over a year ago

glasgow

what a lovely first adventure for Mo x

enjoyed reading your sexual adventure

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

What a great story was there any more to this ?

[Removed by poster at 11/11/17 15:28:01]

""Mo takes up the story"

Having arranged a time and place for our coffee date...i headed for the shower taking my time to get ready as i wanted to make a good impression...i decided on a nice top showing off my cleavage and skinny jeans showing off the shape of my bum and legs...and killer heels...I sent Ray a text telling him im just about to leave...he asked for a photo so he could see what i was wearing...stunning was his reply...knock him dead babes...I jumped into my car feeling rather nervous but also excited and head for my meet...we arranged to meet outside the coffee shop...he was sitting there waiting for me...a quick peck on the cheek and we go in together...mmm he smelt lovely...coffee and a scone...we chat about nothing in particular for a bit and then start talking about why we're on the site and what we're looking for out of it...the banter was good and we had a laugh...got on really well so a couple of hours down the line he invites me to his for a glass of wine the next night..."

i bet he could not belive how gorgeous you looked mo and could not keep his eyes of you..

Wow every mans dream well two men...one to be able to play with such a gorgeous classy sexy lady but at same time ray getting pics and just imagining how mo is so enjoying herself...but tben to be able to watch let ray watch you mo getting f***ed by a new man....wow i bet both you and ray were turned so much....dont mind saying reading this has made me very hard and in need of releaving myself. Wow what a couple mo and ray

By *ohnson481234Man  over a year ago

portsmouth

Have you played again since??

Awesome story,loved it,would love to do that....

Wow had read this again on my return to fab. What a gorgeous sexy lady MO is i bet ray had a night to remember as well. mmmm

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"I thought ideal photo opportunity...send a picture to Ray I told him...he was moving slowly in and out of my soaking wet pussy...he was so much bigger than Ray...I gasped for air...Ray text back begging for me to call him...he wanted to hear me getting fucked by this huge cock...I asked the guy if he would mind...he nodded saying...go for it...hit the call button...so there I was...lying on a king size bed legs wrapped round his head...with a huge cock slipping in and out while talking to Ray...all of his dreams had come true he said...he asked me how I felt...im doing this all for you...he replied saying...he loved me all the more for fulfilling his fantasy...my guy was going faster now...even he was turned on with the situation...he grabbed the phone from me...and started to tell Ray..."what a gorgeous wife he has...and how much she loved his big cock...slipping in and out her pussy...her face is a picture of delight...moaning loudly begging me to cum...what should I do Ray...give in to her or keep going...?"

Mo Mo super Mo I've been offering for years

By *and2aCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

Very nice story..

By *oybMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Fabulous story .. been adoring this couples pics for ages.. love her feet pics so much.. whenever in Aberdeen I will be dreaming of being the next guy to entertain Mo for Ray whilst he’s on his travels ..

Fantastic story. Well written too,

I’d love to help you two out if I’m ever in the area! Xxx

Hi mo id defo luv to help u out nxr time,du u still see the other guy for meets?x

Well done sooooo nice ????

If you havent read this yet you have to...everymans dream.

Mo is certainly one very very sexy lady...would love to have been that guy mmmmm

Wow just love reading this what a very very sexy lady mo is...pitty one day i wish it was my storry with mo

Had to read this post again on my return...wow what a really sexy lady Mo is and to have such a lucky partner who not only likes her meeting another but got chance to join in and boy did they not both enjoy it...

But with such a classy sexy lady as Mo who wouldnt

S

Got up this morning feeling horny...had to read this sexy arrousing story again...and yes even sexier than before..

Oh to be part of a fantasy with tbis couple mmmmmm

Every time keep coming back to this stiry wow what a lucky guy and what a very very sexy lady mo is mmmm

Goodness!! this is going to be very sexy??

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Wow great story would be hot to do this

This is almost an exact replica of an experience we had a few years ago - it was mind blowing receiving texts and pictures whilst your wife is fucking another guy!! The only difference was I received a message asking me to come over and be round 2 whilst her new guy watched x

I remember walking out of the lift onto the floor where the hotel room was and walking to the room number and distinctly hearing my wife’s loud moans of orgasm as I approached the door - I entered to see her lay on the bed with cum oozing from her pussy (perfect timing shall we say)

By *otts2748Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Guildford

Wow keep cuming back to.this story what a lovely couple mo and ray are...wish i had been the new guy...

What a stunning lady mo is as well such a very classy sexy lady...

S

By *ilcan5328Man  over a year ago

swansea

Stunning story mo loved it what a very lucky man ray is oh and your gentleman friend lol who got to enjoy you and your body xxxx

Guildford

Everytime i come on i have to read this story what a very classy sexy lady mo is...who wouldnt want to have been the new guy mmmm

By *unkymale65Man  over a year ago

Worksop

2 lucky guys to have fun with you Mo. You are a very sexy lady , would love the chance to meet sometime.

Yeah back again... Had to read tbis very sexy story what a very classy sexy lady Mo is more read it the hornier i get...

M

Love this fantasy

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Good stiryy

Love cumming back to this such a lovely couple and fine sexy lady mo... Really do like to have fun m...

Great story, and well written, kept my cock hard all the way through it !!

Amazing story, ray if you ever want a repeat I'd certainly do it for you, and you can be present at the time

Just hve to cum back to this story.... What a great couple and a very sexy lady Mo mmmmm

Everytime i cum back i have read this story again... Wow so sexy and Mo is just one very very sexy lady mmmmm

Wow what a read again especially in this hot weather and such a lovely hot lady as mo

Everytime i come back just have to read this again. Wow Mo is one very very sexy lady

M

By *otabdngentMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Wow what a great account of such an amazing meet , lucky guy , lucky Ray x

Needed to cheer up wow just picturing mo here having such sexy fun definitely cheered me up as well as somthing else getting up mmmmm

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Wow fantastic brings back memories when I ask my then mrs if I could watch her fuck another guy and all she said was in your dreams. Then one day we went to a club and after a copy of wines she started chatting to this guy and she she started to rub his cock. Next minute they go off to a room and as I follow he’s got his hand up her skirt and he said your really wet. They got on the bed and after some play she said to him fuck me and I watched as she took another mans cock in front of me she had a massive orgasum then told him to fuck here hard and cum. See him cum in her made me cum to. After he had finished he lay next to her while I was told to lick her clean. One of the best days ever.

Love the story and after exchanging messages and seeing pics of Mo all I can say is what an absolute stunner.

This a seriously hot couple

Fantatsic story. Made me rock hard

By *sexyHCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

"We had often talked about my fantasy...My gorgeous wife...having sex with another guy...and keeping me posted as things move along. She kept telling me..." in your dreams"...but as i told her..."dreams can come true"... and sure enough...having waited so long...mines finally came true..!"

My fantasy has become reality as my Mrs goes out to play after I arrange the meet for her

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Mmmm Mo xx

Such a sexy horny story love it

Has me in the W zone right now

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton