FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Untitled story I'm writing..

Untitled story I'm writing..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A little taster. Less than 500 words feed back would be great. If keen interest I'll deffo share more.

A smile on his face and two drinks In his hand. "Sex in the beach" he said as he handed me the pinky coloured drink leaning in close I got to drink in his scent. I swear my panties would have been wet had I been wearing any. I had to clench my legs together to stop the slight ache between them. "Thanks" I returned the smile as I took a quick sip before returning it to the table. Glancing around the dimly light bar we was in I slide over to him and whispered in his ear I wasn't wearing any panties. I could hear him suck in a breath as he reached over to try and slide his fingers up my very short mini dress. I shook my head and slide back over my chair my legs spread a little so he could see my freshly shaved pussy for him to use later on. I spotted Jack and his girlfriend Lucy make their way back to the table. I grabbed her hand and rushed off to the bathroom. I had to let her in the plan for tonight. Tonight would be the night I had my wicked way with her sexs on legs boyfriend and her pussy would get abused by my fella. Pushing her in one of the stalls I kissed her hard on the lips. It wasn't uncommon for us to slip off and have a little play every now and then. I felt her hand slide under my dress a small gasp escaping my mouth "Oh lee you naughty naughty girl no panties you know how I love it when you go commando" I smiled as I felt her ease one finger into my dripping wet cunt. My breathing quicken and I nearly forgot the reason why we had come in here. I pulled away from her and popped her finger in my mouth sucking my juices clean off her finger before kissing her and letting my tongue find her so she could taste me. Pulling away finally before we got more carried away in this small stall. "Lucy tonight's has to be the night. What do you say?" I knew she was in the way her eyes lit up and that sexy smile of her spread across her face. But the nod sealed the deal. "Take your panties off and pull your skirt up you naughty girl we have to tease the shit out of Chris and Jack tonight so they know they're in for a treat tonight." Watching as she slipped of her small thong I grabbed it and held it in my hand I'd be handed that to Jack once we made it back out he had to know what a naughty slut his girlfriend was being tonight.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy21Woman  over a year ago

Luton

Ooh love it. Really want to know what happens next please! X

As we returned to the table I bent down Jack and slipped Lucy thong into his hands a sexy smile across my face as I gave him an eye full of my tits. I watched at Jack and Lucy exchanged looks as she slipped into the chair next to him. Turning I sat on Chris's lap I could feel how hard he was which made me bounce a little on him.

His hand grabbed my waist as he pulled me closer to him. Glad we where in the corner I felt his lips on my neck his hands slid up my dress I didn't care I let him touch me I needed him to ease that ache I felt his hand on my clit and I grabbed a hold of the table trying to keep a straight face but could tell Lucy and Jack knew what was going on. I opened my legs a little more as I felt Chris ease a finger into my hole his lips kissing along my neck I wanted him there and then I could unzip his fly his cock would spring free and I could sit on his and grind him without anyone noticing.

Feeling how hard he was I stood up and reached for my drink any excuse to flash Lucy and Jack my huge breasts. Sensing what I was about to do Lucy flashed me a wink and I knew she was getting finger fucked by Jack. What a horny bunch we where. A small giggle escaped my lips as I sat back down and felt cock slide inside me. A small across my face as I let out a low moan. I looked over my shoulder at Chris how this man knew my every move I was completely his as he was mine.

He introduced me to the world of swinging a good year or so ago and we met Jack and Lucy through it but had form a bond a friendship so regularly met for drinks but had never played with them. Grinding Chris I knew neither of us would last long his fingers where flicking my clit as I ground his cock I didn't care if we got kicked out Chris was balls deep in me and that's all that mattered.

His fingers left my pussy and I felt him grabbed my hips his fingers digging in as I felt his cock pump his load inside me a low growl escaping his lip. I slide off his cock I wanted to put my fingers down there and taste a combination of our cum but he pulled me back down to him so I was straddling him my arse on show for sure.

I kissed him hard as I felt his cock go soft under me. Pulling away I slid of his lap pushing my arse in front of Jack as he playfully spanked me. Oh how he was gonna spank me harder later. I slide in my seat and took a long drink of my cocktail I was pretty thirsty having sex and not getting discovered was very hard work.

Reaching under the table I could see Lucy was still getting a fingering I put my hand on her clit as my hand knocked against jacks I rubbed her fast and hard I knew she wouldn't last much longer. Leaning over i whispered "later on I'm gonna so this to you but I'm gonna be sucking your clit as Chris slams hard into your tight hole" that pushed her over the edge and I felt her body spasm.

But I didn't stop rubbing her clit until I felt my hand go all wet and I knew she had gushed all over. What a naughty slut Lucy was. How we where gonna explain this to the bar staff I didn't know. Grabbing my drink I drained the last of it before grabbing my purse and heading over to the bar. Hoping Jack would follow me I wanted to have a little fun with him on my own.

Pushing my way through the crowd at the bar I could see people looking at my flushed cheeks, short dress and gaping breasts but I didn't care what they thought I knew I wouldn't have to wait long to be served. Standing at the bar I felt someone press up against me. "Lee that was fucking hot. I could have blown my load right there and then watching you and Chris fuck." I watched as a cheeky grin spread across his face. "Then helping me out with Lucy. Well I don't know where to begin. Thanks you've really brought her out of her shell. I can't thank you enough" I felt him lean down and kiss me on the lips. I was taken aback but that didn't stop me kissing him hard my hand finding his cock.

I needed to have him now. Shaking my head all these slutty thoughts swirling around my head. Must be the alcohol making me super horny I knew I wouldn't last till later I had to come up with some excuse as to why me and Jack had to slip away and leave Lucy and Chris. Jack must have had a similar idea I felt him pull me to the door. "Jack?" I asked and questioned where we were going. "We've got to be quick you little slut. Get your knees and take my cock in your mouth and suck me till I blow my load down your throat" "but Jack it's so public here outside what if we get caught?" Pushing me over to the side there was a small gap to the back of the bar. "Over there now"he commanded me.

Getting on my knees once we where out of sight I undid his fly his cock springing free. I sucked on the tip my pierced tongue running over the tip teasing him as my hand worked the shaft his was rock hard. If he wouldn't last long I had to make this tease last long but it appeared Jack had different ideas. Grabbing my hair he pushed his cock in my mouth making me take his full length. "Mmmm yes lee just like that" he said as he began to mouth fuck me making me gag on his cock. "I'm not gonna last long baby. Mmmm oh yeah" he said as he have me control once again. Sucking him fast then slow I licked him from base to tip and back again before sucking him and taking him deep in my mouth. "I'm gonna blow. Take me deep" he voice was strong and sexy and that made me want him more.

Taking him deep I felt his hand move to the back of my head as I felt his warm liquid squirt into my mouth. Drinking down ever drop I continued to suck on his sock as he told me what a naughty slut I was. Feeling him pull out of my mouth I wiped me mouth and started to head back inside but jack pulled me back as he lifted my dress up and kissed my pussy tasting my juices and a mixed of Chris's cum as well. I felt like I was about to explode he pulled away and wiped his own mouth before walking off and leaving me standing there pussy on show. Pulling my dress down I followed and found him getting served by a cute blonde.

Slipping in at side of him grabbing our drinks I made my way back to the table. "Where did you two go to get drinks" Chris asked as I stand down and pasted him his pint. "The queue was massive babe. Took us ages to get served." I smiled I'd tell him the real reason later but I'm sure he had been up to no good Lucy was Grinned like mad she must have gotten another finger fuck.

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Wow so hot. More more more please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story look forward to more xxx

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

More please mmmmmm

They had been gone for what seemed like ages so I decided it was my turn to have some more naughty fun. Beckoning Chris with my finger I got him to move round to sit next to me. Scooting over so I was pressed against the wall I turned to face Chris my breast rubbing against his arm. "Thanks for coming out tonight, it's erm nice to see you again" I could hear the voice in my head mocking me as I attempted to flirt. Lee had said tonight had to be the night and I had to agree I wanted Chris maybe as much as I wanted Jack. He was just as ripped as good looking and I knew his cock was breath taking I wanted to get down on my hands and knee and take him there and then but I didn't.

Leaning over him I pressed my breasts into him and whispered in his ear. "I want your cock balls deep in my pussy as I suck on your girlfriends clit while she's sucking Jack" I could feel the wetness between my legs I opened them slightly grabbing Chris's hand and putting it on my pussy. He had to react no man could resist a soaking wet cunt now could they? Watching his eyes light up he begun working on my clit a low growl from his lips. "Lucy you naughty lass, your pussy is very wet." I felt him slide a finger in my pussy then another I was so close to orgasaming it was unreal.

He must have sensed how close i was as he took his fingers out of me and slipped them into his mouth. I watched wide eyed as he sucked then clean. "'Mm taste yummy. Hope to get a better taste of you later" he said with a wink. Looking over his shoulder towards the bar he must be looking for our other halves but I couldn't have cared less I wanted this guys cock wether it be in my mouth or hand I had to have a feel of it, see if the pics and the way lee spoke about it was all true. Running my hand up his leg the closer I got to his crotch area I could feel how tight his jeans where. Mmmm everything is true he is fucking massive.

Running my hand over the the hard area I felt his hands return to my pussy. He began flicking my clit fast and hard I had to suck in a breath to stop myself from screaming out. I came hard and fast I could feel how wet my pussy was and so could he. Glancing over towards the bar area I noticed that lee and jack where paying up for the drinks. Chris must have at the same time pushing his fingers into my mouth I quickly lapped up my juices off his hand before he returned to his spot. A smile plastered on my face.

I think if last one more drink before I'd want to drag them back home and have a fuck session all night. I was lost in thought as I saw Chris and lee talking. Smiling at my man as he sat back down mouthing "these drinks then back to ours" giving him a cheeky wink as I watched him nearly choke on his drink. How my man was a horny bastard. If only he knew what I'd just done he would be proud of me for finally getting into the swing of things. Grabbing my drink I took a long drink nearly finishing it in the spot. I wanted cock and I wasn't waiting all night.

By *uriouscouple21Man  over a year ago

reading

Love it

Loving it a lot !!! Carry on please x

By *lf and ElfetteCouple  over a year ago

Goole

Great so far more please mmmmmm

A little sample just knocked it up quickly as I realised I have wrote anything in a few days and I couldn't sleep. Let me know if you're still enjoying it cxxx

Finishing my drink I turned to Chris leaning over the table I whispered in his ear how wet I was and how I wanted his cock balls deep in my pussy while I sucked on Lucys clit. Seeing him grin like an idiot I walked round to him pressing myself against him before kissing him hard on the lips. At that moment I felt strong hands round my waist as Jack grabbed my hips pulling me back and kissing me hard on the lips. I swear my pussy juices where about to run down my legs. Pulling away from the kiss I noticed Chris on the phone hopefully calling a taxi no way could I make it through another drink, I'd be getting kicked out for indecent exposure.

Grabbing my purse and jacket as I linked with Lucy we giggled like school girls as we talked plans for the rest of the night. The boys where definitely in for a treat. We where gonna start with a little teaser making out session where the boys had to watch. Before letting them join in. I so couldn't wait to taste Lucy's juicy pussy again and for Chris to share her with me.

The cab ride back to Jack and Lucy's seem to take forever, which meant that mine and Lucy's make out session started then. It was so horny having the boys just watch I swear at one point I spotted the taxi driver looking. I wanted to ask him to join but didn't for fear of being too greedy id deffo slip him my business card on the way out of the taxi. I couldn't help it with my slutty ways.

Finally we arrived handing this sexy man my business card I wiggled my tits in his face before telling him to call me. Bending over I spread my legs slightly to give him a view of my pussy as I winked at him over my shoulder. I heard him call me a naughty girl before he drove off. Walking up to the front door I let myself in and was surprised to see the sight before my eyes. Lucy on her knees and cock balls deep in her mouth.

Slowly walking over I took everything in. How I loved this feeling of his cock being in someone else mouth. Reaching down to touch my pussy to ease the ache between my legs I didn't even notice that Jack had entered the room with drinks. Handing me on he motioned for me to join him on the sofa and my the view from here was even better. I could see how deep Lucy was taking my mans cock. How she enjoyed a bit of throat fucking.

What a naughty little slut she was. Sensing how horny I was Jack made his moved and got between my legs sucking hard on my clit before easing three fingers into my wet hole. "Mmmm lee you're so fucking wet" letting out a small moan my eyes half shut as he begun to drill my pussy his mouth not moving off my clit as his tongue begun to flick it. I could feel I was close but I wasn't going to tell him he was a tease I knew that now and I wasn't gonna have this orgasm taken away from me.

Meeting Chris's eye i could tell he was having as good a time as I was. Groaning a little as my pussy was getting a drilling I felt Jack add a fourth finger. I couldn't contain myself anymore as I felt myself reach an all time high. "Oh my god. I'm coming" I shouted not caring who heard me. I felt myself get increasely wet as I came all over jacks hands but he didn't stop there. Watching him as he made one swift movement his trousers where off a common slipped over his hard cock he slide into me pounding me extra hard.

"Get on your knee and lean over the sofa i wanna take you from behind" doing as he commanded I spread my arse cheeks as I felt him ram into me. Letting out a moan as I felt every inch of his cock inside me his free hand returned to my pussy flicking my clit. I let out a few moans as he worked my cunt good. Taking his fingers away from my clit his cool still buried deep inside me I felt Chris kissing me responding to the kiss I half opened my eyes the look on Chris's face nearly sent me over the edge again.

"Open up baby I wanna see what my cock looks like Buried deep in that sexy mouth of yours"

Goole

Oh god please give us more

Doing as he asked I opened my mouth sucking on the tip for a few seconds before I felt him ease his cock into my mouth inch by inch, filling me up good. How I loved a good spit roast. This guy always knew my every need for the moment he got me naked on our first date.

Opening my eyes and looking up at him I sucked hard on his cock taking him deeper with every thrust from Jack. Reaching down I started to rub my clit as I felt that intense build up from inside I knew it wouldn't be long till I was reaching that high. Jack started to pound me harder and harder as I sucked on Chris's cock I felt his hot liquid shoot into my mouth pushing me over the edge as I came hard the wetness between my legs spreading to my legs.

I felt Jack pull out of me as I felt someone's tongue on my clit. I couldn't take it I tried to wriggle away but Chris took hold of my arms flipping me over so he could hold me better. Opening my eyes I looked down and noticed Lucy was between my legs. Letting out a low growl as she flicked her tongue over my clit the way I had taught her on our first one on one meet. Watching as both Jack and Chris's eyes got wider they where really enjoying seeing us do more than kiss.

Reaching down I ran my fingers through Lucy's hair as I pulled her head backwards and beckoned her up to me. Pulling her closer I felt her lips reach mine. Our tongues finding each other I could taste myself on her. Running my hands over her tits I was happy she had stripped. What a nice handful she had. A 34d cup nice and perk without her bra on. Pushing her back I lowered her to the floor it was now my turn to tease and please her.

Kissing her slowing down her neck I let me lips linger on her collar bone and my hand reached down and pushed her legs open as I ran my fingertips down the inside of her thighs. Feeling her thrust her hips towards me I made my way down towards her breasts. As I let me fingers run up and down her thighs still not letting the touch her pussy. I wanted to tease her good how I loved to put on a show.

Moving slower I kissed down her stomach, her pubic bone her thighs and then her pussy. I felt a shiver run through her as I heard her beg me to kiss her down there. Opening her lips I could see her wetness. Sticking two fingers inside her I hooked them up as I slowly worked them in and out of her. I wanted to taste her so bad but I knew that would send her over the edge judging by her dripping wet cunt.

Sliding a third finger inside her stretching her out good I felt her thrust her hips In time with my hand. I couldn't hold back any longer I let my tongue graze her clit. A loud moan escaped her lips. "I'm gonna cum" she moaned making me move my tongue from her pussy. "Noooooo" she cried pushing her self up onto her elbows. "I need to cum. Please lee" she begged her eyes pleading with me.

Moving back slightly I pounded her pussy with my fingers as I sucked hard on her clit my tongue flicking it like crazy. Her breathe quicken as I felt her gush all over my fingers and mouth. But I continued to suck and finger fuck her till I felt her squirt all over me. What a naughty horny slut Lucy was. Pulling away I kissed her hard letting her taste herself off me.

Breaking the kiss we both turned to look at our men stood over us cocks in their hands wanking them so hard and fast. Within seconds they sprayed their hot liquids over our faces and In our mouths. Letting the cum drip down my face before scooping up the rest and feeding it to the naughty slut next to me.

Reaching for my drink I took a long drink. "Well that was good for round one. But I'm not done yet." I said grinning I moved to sit on the sofa. My naked self had been on this thing so many times already. Chris came and sat at the side of me hugging me close to his side. "Baby that was so freaking hot what you just did. You horn dog. I love you" kissing my forehead before letting his arm rest on my tit I took another sip of my drink. Trying not to spread my legs and asking him to take me.

(Want more)

Goole

Definitely want more

Yes I want more

Been a while will try and get some more written over the coming weekendZ work has been totally crazy busy

Bump.. found other story i was working on.. currently on my old profile but still me. Knew there was a reason I had kept thisnprofile. now need to back up this story.

If any interest I will continue writing both stories. This one and master and me

"Bump.. found other story i was working on.. currently on my old profile but still me. Knew there was a reason I had kept thisnprofile. now need to back up this story.

If any interest I will continue writing both stories. This one and master and me "

Please finish this one, omg it's made me so horny!

"Bump.. found other story i was working on.. currently on my old profile but still me. Knew there was a reason I had kept thisnprofile. now need to back up this story.

If any interest I will continue writing both stories. This one and master and me

Please finish this one, omg it's made me so horny! "

Thanks. I have today tomorrow and Thursday off work. So will try and work at the next chapter. Need to rework it and make sure it doesn't sound too much like master and me another story I am working on. Also filled with sex

Thanks. I have today tomorrow and Thursday off work. So will try and work at the next chapter. Need to rework it and make sure it doesn't sound too much like master and me another story I am working on. Also filled with sex "

Mmmmm.... Where can I find that story?!

Thanks. I have today tomorrow and Thursday off work. So will try and work at the next chapter. Need to rework it and make sure it doesn't sound too much like master and me another story I am working on. Also filled with sex

Mmmmm.... Where can I find that story?! "

It's in the fantasy/story section of the forum. Or at the top of the forum section you can search it

By *offee and Cream 2Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Loughborough

Painful to read, try punctuation!

Break it down into paragraphs.......

And just one other detail.........

It is very very uncommon to hear a lady talk about a "C**T"

» Add a new message to this topic