FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Shag Status: 2010

My Shag Status: 2010

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hamar OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

I started the year off saying I wish I had kept a little black book of all the guys I've shagged over the years. I really don't know how many men I've had! I wonder how many different men I can Shag in 2010.....

I started off well and by Sun 17-Jan My Shag Status was 2 different guys so far this year!

On Thu 21-Jan My Shag Status went to 3, a guy called kevin. A chance meeting and one of those things a girl just has to do. Having got myself picked up it was back to my place for some casual sex!

On Sun 24-Jan My Shag Status went to 4 (David) An old family friend of my Parents....... Naughty I know, but we've slept together before, as friends do, but this was the 1st time in 2010! We spent the night at his Hotel having sex.....Bareback!

On Thu 25-Feb My Shag Status got to 5. Chris, another friend who I havn't seen since November and we made up for lost time. We had a great morning in bed together where he took me Bareback leaving several loads of cum in my pussy just before my Husband came home for lunch!

On Sat 8-May My Shag Status (at last) got to 6 ...... A married guy I know who I met at the Pub. His Wife was home so it was his big 4x4 in the Pub Car Park where he fucked me bareback and sent me home to my Husband full of cum!!!

I was now on Holiday as soon as I finished work at 4.30pm on Fri 14-May and I went a bit mad......

On Sat 15-May My Shag Status was 7.....An Unknown Guy! I was Out & About at an organised dogging meet giving BJ's. A few guys who I know took me from behind bareback and a NEW guy was last..... He fucked me from behind Bareback and filled me with cum. I don't know who he was and home I went thoroughly used and full of cum!

On Thu 20-May My Shag Status went to 8. A Married guy who fucked me in morning! For 2 hours he fucked me and dumped 3 loads of Cum in my Fertile Pussy. He left me on my bed exhausted & full of Cum!

2 in one day! My Shag Status was now 9..... J a guy I know phoned and asked if I was up for a good fucking in the afternoon as he was in the area. He has a huge cock (9+ inches and thick) and knows how to use it too! The answer was YES! He arrived and wasted no time in Fucking my Brains Out with his huge cock & added another 2 loads of cum to my Fertile Pussy. I hope his work brings him here again!

Nearly at the end of my Holiday now and on the Friday (21-May) My Shag Status hit 10..... Double figures at last......LOL! Nick a guy who I worked with came round this morning for a coffee. We hadn't seen each other this year, only in passing, and ended up making love bareback! He left his seed planted deep in my Fertile Pussy after a very pleasant morning in bed. I shall have to invite him round for coffee again..... Soon!

Mon 24-May...... Back to work and everyone always asks: Did you have a nice time? Yes thanks...... What did you do? Ermmmm.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Erm...I'm guessing you have a liking for bareback, lol?

I'm guessing, is it the whole urgent satisfying wanton cravings thing or the whole fully satisfied can feel fresh come inside you aspect? Or both?

although never bareback as only play safe i'm losing count so far this year anyone else want to add to myy count lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

lol i started a list of guys/couples that i have been with since joining fab - need to update it soon

Im new to this so far had a few meets some really rubbish so my shag count is 0

evesham

"Im new to this so far had a few meets some really rubbish so my shag count is 0 "

oh now thats no good - i know a few awesome shags that would be interested in mff if you fancy

U know i do

evesham

"U know i do"

you do what??

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Interesting read, abit worried on the bareback theme.

sadly my shag count this year is 0

great read

» Add a new message to this topic