For you or the mrs ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For me . But it will be oral

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I met him in the bar and we had a couple of drinks . He took my hand under the table and put it in his crotch . I felt the makings of a bbc and wanted to see it for real . I asked if he wanted to come back to my place anf he readily agreed , taxi was ordered and off we went . Once back at my place I asked him if he wanted another drink before we got down to the fun and games , 2 brandies were poured and I asked if he wanted to strip naked for me ?? He said that I should get naked first then strip him . I couldn't get my clothes off quick enough and my cock was hard in anticipation of what was going to happen . I then turned to him and slowly stripped him naked except for his boxers which he said to leave on for now . I started rubbing his cock through them and felt and seen it grow . I was desperate to see it and get in between my lips . He then told me the time is right for me to see him totally naked . He pushed down his boxers and his magnificent cock sprang into view as he pushed them down . I reached out and touched his semi hard cock and slowly started to wank him . His cock was soon hard as an iron bar and I had to have it in my mouth . I pulled his foreskin right back and could see him leaking precum , I stuck out my tongue and licked it clean ,nice salty taste . I then slowly took him Iin my mouth and started sucking his beautiful hard bbc . I tried to deep throathim but was gagging and ccouldn't manage to do it . So i carried on sucking and wanking him til he told me he was about to cum . I said lets go to the shower and you can cum all over me when you are ready . I took him in my mouth again and sucked and wanked him then he cried out here I cum . I pulled away and wanked him hard and he shot his hot spunk all over my face and body . I started scooping it up with my fingers and licking them clean . He tasted great and I said I want to do it again sometime . He said not a problem and to give him a call anytime . He then said he needed a piss , I knelt there in the shower and said to him to let it all go right there . He did just that and I wanked my hard cock and shot my load of spunk as he pissed all over me . He then knelt down and and we had a long kiss with tongues . He then ordered me to wash him down so that he felt and smelled nice before he went out on the town . After he dressed he said , and I quote " I will be back bitch and your ass is getting it next time " I don't know if I could take 10 inches of bbc up my ass but will find out soon .

By *adydi66Woman  over a year ago

pittsburgh

I Can't Wait ToRead About It....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Congratulations on having your first bbc

» Add a new message to this topic