FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tonight!

Tonight!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This first post is the build up to tonight!

So i was 24 and met an older woman in town and went back to hers and it happendd a couple of times until one night! On this night her friend seemed to take an instant disliking to me calling me an arrogant dick, now i had done nothing to recieve this abuse, but thought if im getting it i may aswell play up to it!

So i proceeded to tell her that "im going to take her friend home and show her how a real man fucks". Now i didnt actively seek confrontation but she kept coming over to me so i gave it as the night went on. It hit about one oclock and she came over again but this time it was different, she grabbed my hand and told me she wanted showing how a real man fucks and dragged me out of the club!

So we got back to hers she instantly drops to her knees and begins to suck my cock like its the last cock she will suck! I grab her hair and tell her how much of a naughty slut she is and her friend wont be happy! She replies "i dont care i couldnt let her have all the fun"

We moved up stairs to the bedroom and she bends over infront of me and tells me to take her from behind so i put on my condom and proceeded to slide my rock hard dick inside her! She gasped as i squeezed it all the way in! With my left hand i grabbed her hair turning it to gain a better grip, with my right i places my thumb in her arse, which was wet from her pussy juice! I started thrusting with a good hard rhythm! Her moans and groans grew as i started spanking her arse!

I asked her have you got any toys? She said yes in the drawer next to the bed! So i pulled out her purple rabbit handed her it as i pulled my cock out of her pussy and slid it in her tight arse! She began to fuck her self as i fucked her arse! At this point her face buried in the pillows, her legs spreading and arse lowering! She began to scream "im cumming!" I could feel her tense and pulse around my cock then her body go limp as she gasped for air.

I pulled my cock at to which she flipped over, removed my condom and sucked my cock, never breaking eye contact! I started to feel the blood rush from my extremeties through my legs and arms and force its self in to my cock "im cuming" i grunted. She took my cock out of her mouth, opened wide and wanked it over her face and in her mouth!

I left soon after and never seen her again until tonight!

TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great tale that very horny

So friday night i got a random friend request on fb and it was her! This is about a year later!

So we have general chit chat and one way or another it ends up to the night we went back to hers! She said she was disapponited we didnt have round two!

We got talking about others kinks and fantasies and i told her i had always to walk in a girls house with her playing with her self then i start to play with myself infront of her and watching each other and cum on her face an leave not a word said! She said she loved the idea and said we should try it sometime so i said well how about now and she was up for it she text me her address and said the doors open! Now its about 11:30 at night i jump in the car and fly round hers which isnt too far away maybe a ten minute drive.

I pull up outside and a few neighbours are outside so i wait in the car until they move on and i enter the house and i slightly remember the house from the d*unken fling i proceed upstairs open her bedroom door to find her spread on the bed with her....

Want more?

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Yes

Fucking her arse with her rampant rabbit. I strip off my clothes an move on to the bed positioning my self between her legs for the best view.

After a couple of minutes of her fucking her arse and me wanking my cock she pounces on my cock with her mouth deepthroationg, spitting and choking on my cock. Im nealt in front of her with her on all fours, i take her rabitt and begin to fuck her pussy as shes deepthroating my cock.

After a couple of minutes she begins to rub an play with my arse and eventually slides her finger deep inside, at this point i was already pretty close to cuming! She continues to gag and deepthroat my cock as she massages her finger inside my arse, i cant take no more and drop her rabbit, im puffing and panting with the pleasure shes forcing on me i grab her hair pull her head back and shoot my load all over her face! I have never experienced such a powerful orgasm before, my cum fired against her face and splattered back on to my chest and stomach!

When i gain my composure i get dressed and leave her on the bed covered in cum.

As i arrive home i check my phone to see a text " just licking your cum off my face and tits, we need to do this again"

By *lf and ElfetteCouple  over a year ago

Goole

You need to keep going please

» Add a new message to this topic