FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Just been crusing

Just been crusing

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just come back from a local dogging spot.

Walked into the wooded area and seen a guy about 55 waiting there. I started to rub my cock through my jeans and he did the same. So I got my hard cock out and he smiled licke his lips and said nice.

He undid his trousers to release his cock WOW about 10" and curving upwards and when I wrapped my hand around it solid as a rock.

I wanted to suck it so bad but he was on his knees straight away my know solid cock in his mouth. Felt so good was nearly cumming I had to make him stop he got up and I dropped to my knees took his cock in my mouth it was huge licked his solid helmet and just about took it in my mouth. He tried to fuck my face but just to big.

I stood up he gave me a condom and said fuck me, I slipped it on my hard cock and he bent over. I slipped in easy with a bit of lube right up to my balls and started to fuck him. I reached around for his cock and started wanking him. Within a few minutes I was pumping spunk in his arsehe started cumming and his arse squeezed every drop of cum from my cock He cum loads as I kept wanking his huge cock lubed by his spunk.

We stopped he turned to face me his floppy huge cock dangling in front of him, I dropped to my knees again and started lickinng and sucking his massive member.

We tidied ourselves up said thanks and he was gone.

Hope I see him again soon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic