FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Mermaid In The Swimming Pool

The Mermaid In The Swimming Pool

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The Mermaid In The Pool

......She comes towards me in the swimming pool with a smile so bright and eyes that say take me now!!

I hold her for a few seconds feeling my cock getting harder and harder. Slowly we back towards the corner of the pool, Cariña wrapping her legs around me feeling my huge erection. I enter her slowly watching her eyes roll back in her head as she does each time I come near her. Slowly I allow her to feel the whole length of my cock as I hold her weightlessly in my arms. She allows her head to slightly submerge losing one of her senses, her hearing, she calls it sensory deprivation. I allow the speed to increase as she smiles part submerged in the water, people around are starting to watch us. She cums intensely under the water, but this time with a slight moan, watchers who are close hear her moan of joy as she surfaces. The she holds me tight like always waiting for the moment to pass allowing the feeling of joy to last. I enter her again this time with a little force as my cock is now very hard and the water gives a little resistance as I plunge deep inside.

This is when Cariña the Mermaid appears. She holds her breath closes her nose with her fingers and drops away from me, allowing her whole body to be submerged below the water. I thrust hard into her, making a wave of water push away from us as she moves beneath the surface. By this time most people in the swimming pool are watching this erotic sex show. The closest couple to us gasp out loud and ask if she is ok, as I thrust harder and harder inside her. I smile and say ‘she is fine’. I start to feel the way Cariña clamps onto me as she always does just before she explodes into sexual joy. Then it happens, she comes from the water like a Mermaid and lets out a howling cry of sheer joy as she cums over and over her pussy gripping onto my cock taking every feeling she can draw from my shaft. The whole population of the swimming pool are now looking over with mouths open, wondering why they cannot find such joy with their partners. The couple close to us do not hold back and say very loud "Whow". Cariña looks into my eyes as she always does as if to say that was fantastic!

It is a shame you could not have witnessed the show in the swimming pool that afternoon. The faces on the onlookers were all different has we held them in a trance. Super sex!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic