FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > lodgers

lodgers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my young wife was very lucky to find a nice room to rent when I moved to a new job down south, the job was for six months contract so we only needed to rent for that time, it was in a house owned by a old man called stan he was very nice to chat to and was around 67 years old, a word now about my young wife she was very small in hight but had a buatifull body with very pronounced breasts, nipples that poked out at u and very shapely legs that where made more shapely by her wearing very high heels , my young wife also liked to wear very fitted clothing but she never seemed t o notice that men looked at her a lot , any way stan told us we could move our stuff in any time so at a chosen weekend that is what we did , it wasn't long before I noticed old stan looking at my young wife jen in a way that was obviously sexsual he would always have a crafty glance at my young wife's legs when she bent down to pick something up or when she stretched up to a shelf

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A good start keep it going

More great start

By *xpresMan  over a year ago

Elland

More

More

More please

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Good start

More

This went on for a little while , our room was next to his bedroom and being young we would have sex as often as we could and jen would dress to please as she new how sexy underwear turned me on, jen had loads of things like ff sheer black stockings bra's that left her nipples exposed but pushed her breasts up and out, waspy suspender belts all sorts of nickers that were very small and lacy all these she would wear with her high heels , jen would sometimes let me take pics of her as well wearing her sexy underwear witch was so horny , all this was taking place in our room and as far as I new stan had know idea , one night after a good session we

must have been very noisy as stan gave me a broad grin as he came out of his bedroom and it was then that I thought he must have heard us having sex and I wondered if he gets turned on when he here's it , maybe he has a wank as he listens, I thought to myself I bet it must b frustrating for him seeing my sexy young wife walking around the house in her tight clothes and high heels and then hearing us having sex at night, thinking about stan in this way was I realised beginning to turn me on a dirty old man was probably wanking himself off thinking about my young wife. More to follow

Looking forward to more. Should be good if your last story was anything to go by.

come on more pls

After a bit I started thinking about stan more and more and wondering what he would think if he saw my young wife dressed in her sexy underwear and sheer black nylons , he seemed excited when he saw her in her every day clothes witch I know we're sexy but nothing as horny as the stuff she wears for me in the bedroom, I then started to think of ways I could show her off to him and the thought of it would get me so horny I would have to have a wank thinking of this dirty old man wanking himself looking at my young wife, our bedroom was next to his as I said and the first thing I started to do was were I use to lock our door I would leave it unlocked when I was having sex with jen thinking that stan could walk into our room at any time , this I found was very sexy with jen dressed up in her sheer stockings and heels laying on our bed with her legs spread wide playing with herself before I entered her , I would fuck her very slowly thinking he will come in any moment and it would result in me cumming strongly , then one day I left our bedroom door open when we went off to work wondering if old stan would not be able to resist the temptation to look, I left bits of jens underwear lying around here and there and some sheer black nylons over the bed post and the underwear draw slightly open ..more to follow

mmmm, looks like it's going to be a 'sharing' experience maybe.

Waiting patiently

Waspy suspender belt sounds dangerous - but whatever gives you a buzz i guess

If you are going to tell a story .. Tell it

Hate these posts that are strung out

I agree, just write it all in one go, it's crap to just star getting horny then poof it's finished and more to come.

Also, please do something about the use of capital letters on names, it's Stan and Jen. I know it's a silly thing to complain about but my mind can't help being irritated by it when I'm trying to masturbate to the story.

Thank you xx

I write them for fun and peoples enjoyment , please dont bother reading them if it upsets u , had lots of kind comments about my stories,I dont mind if people dont leave comments and I don't mind if people don't read them its up to u, I write them from my head as I go along when I get time I don't know myself were there going, I just can't understand people complaining about things when its supposed to b a bit of fun .

This reply was because of people messageing me about it, not many

Great story please more

Great to see a real story for a change

Keep going you are doing great and don't give a rats arse about negative comments

By *tehereMan  over a year ago

manchester

Another Tosser ruins the story

Some people just look for a reason to moan. Dont see the point if you were turned on wanking to it.

Thanks for kind comments , will be doing more later tonight and will try to do a fair bit, my other stories are , young wife , dunes , late night phone , photo club, enjoy , once again thanks

By the way verysexybloke a waspy suspender belt is like a corset but only comes up to below the bust , but did like your jokey comment lol

By *i_downguyMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Maybe it's the Grammar that turns him on and not the story, and we would hate him not being able to blow his lot, just because the Op missed a full stop

Cant wait for more

Brilliant story, keep going

I got in first and rushed up to our bedroom I had been horny all day thinking about it , as I entered the first thing I noticed was my young wife's sheer stockings had definitely been moved and jens underwear draw was pushed allmost closed and I had left it more open , it looked as if her sexy underwear had been moved around as well ,so stan had definitely been in our room and had enjoyed himself looking at my young wife's underwear, my cock was rock hard thinking about stan the dirty old man looking around our room , when jen got in I didnt give her a chance to even get changed as she put her stuff down I just grabed her and pulled her tight skirt up to above her sheer black stocking tops and pulled her tiny g string too one side then pushed her onto the bed , I then nelt down and started licking her clit up and down as she grown and spread her legs wider , after a little while jen stopped me and as I lay on my back she mounted my rock hard cock lifting her hips up and down very slowly until I could

Not stand it any more and I started to cum she sensed that I was and speeded up , her orgasm starting at the same time as mine, we both layed on the bed exhausted, jen ask me what happened to get me so horny but I didnt want to tell her yet , I heard stan coming in later and made a point of bumping into him as he came up the stairs, I asked him how his day had been and he smiled and said good thanks he looked a bit flustered when I asked then he rushed into his room and closed his door, the next day I had another idea as I said before my young wife had let me take pics of her poseing in very horny underwear so my plan was to get the pics out of we're I kept them hidden and leave them out were stan would find them , the next day I left some of jens things out again but this time I left the pics in a envelope we're they would b seen more soon

I go off to work and again I can't stop thinking about stan and that he is going to see the pics of jen poseing in her sexy underwear and sheer black stockings , I think to myself will he get so excited that he will wank himself off as he looks at them , the day drags on and an hour seems like five but then it's over and I race home to see what has happened and if stan has been in our room , as I come into our room I notice that the envelope has been moved very slightly so I open it and notice the pic's are in a different order so he has been looking, all different things were running through my head now like what did he do when he saw them how excited did he get looking at my sexy young wife I just had to know , the next day I did the same leaveing stuff around and of course the pics . More to follow

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Mmmmmmmore please

Like where it's going. Horny every time I read more, lol.

Enjoying this

Very good so far!!!! Waiting patiently for more....

Waiting patietly for the next post

Today I new was going to b different I just felt I needed to see what was happening,I decided I would go home early from work and see for myself, I arrived home and decided I would creep in so stan would not no and he would b thinking I was still at work, I was feeling so horny with expectation as I let myself in , I had a quick look around down stairs then gently crept up the stairs, as I reached the top of the landing I could see our bedroom door was open so I crept towards it, I could see into our room by looking at our Chester draw mirror with out anyone seeing me and I could see stan was kneeling by our bed and he had my young wife's pictures spread out on top of the bed, I could plainly see his arm moving back and forth , oh my god he was wanking his big cock as he looked at her horny pictures my own cock had grown as well it was so horny seeing this dirty old guy doing this , him seeing my sexy young wife's pictures of her in her sheer black nylons hh and horny underwear , I just couldn't help myself I decided to confront stan I wanted to hear what he would do and say, I crept in till I was standing right by him looking over his shoulder I could see his great big cock as his hand moved back and forth , I spoke quietly over his shoulder saying she's lovely don't you think he jumped up and had gone red in the face but I quickly reassured him it's ok I told him I don't blame you for having a wank over these pictures I have done myself , with that stan seemed to relax a bit he apologised and said my wife is so sexy when he saw the pictures he just could help himself, I told him its fine and to carry on if u want he said are you sure of course I said in fact I may join u more to follow

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

Great build up...its getting good!!

By *exbomb35Couple  over a year ago

Argyll

More please

Fantastic more please

Really enjoying this cant wait for more

Love this too

I nelt down beside stan and we both were wanking very stiff cocks as we both looked at

my horny wife's pictures , stan kept commenting on witch pics were best and he picked out one showing my young wife wearing sheer black ff nylons and a black lacy suspender belt with matching 1/4 cup.bra leaveing her nipples exposed and erect, I looked down at stan's massive cock and laughing said I think jen would have loads of orgasams if u put that in her, stan told me how randy he felt when at night he could hear us having sex and that he wanked listening to us , I asked him if he would fuck jen.if given the chance and he said it would b like going to heven all his dreams in one, I.then started thinking if it was possible some how , we both came at the same time stan cock looking as if it would burst , it must have been 9 ins long and very thick, I then thought to myself that there were times when jen would become insatiable and this was when she was near to Cumming , we both cleaned ourselves up before jen came home and stan thanked me for letting him wank over the pics to witch I replied he could borrow the pic he liked the most , I started thinking about a plan

that might work and if so would b very horny for all concerned . More to follow

Looking forward to the next part

Looking forward to more of this story.

By *orney hunCouple  over a year ago

galway

must take in an old lodger

Mmmm more

[Removed by poster at 12/07/14 10:02:46]

Loving it

More please

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Very good hope for more soon. ?

What a great story

The very next day I started putting my naughty plan in to action by visiting our local sex shop, the first thing I was looking for was a large shef that was 9 ins long and thick so that I could wear it , the owner of the shop showed me lots of them and also some blind folds, I left the shop satisfied I had the right things for my plan , that night I told stan to b outside our room around 10. 30 and then I suggested to jen that it would b nice for some hanky panky tonight she smiled at me and asked are u feeling randy then , that night jen ask me what I would like her to wear so I picked out lovely sheer black nylons very high heels a black lace corset that left her nipples exposed but cupped her horny breasts , I new if I got my young wife worked up till she couldn't stand it there was a good chance I could do whatever i wanted

More to follow tomorrow

By *ncorMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Has the scope to be a good plan. Let's hope Jen enjoys what unfolds.

manchester

More pls

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

"More pls

"

So good

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Please keep going.

Awesome story x

Jen looked amazing dressed up , my cock felt rock hard just looking at her standing there, I showed her the sheef that I got from the shop and she said how life like it looked and felt , I then told her we were going to try something different and showed her the blind fold , I got jen to lay on the bed and I got some pairs of stockings from her draw and tied her wrists to the top of the bed and her ankles to the bottom of the bed, I then told her she must not try and remove the blind fold I was putting on her as it would spoil the fun she started giggling and saying it was very naughty of me but fun to , I started by playing with her nipples and it was not long before they became erect and very hard as I licked them, I then .looked over towards our bedroom door and saw stan standing by it with his clothes off and his huge veiny cock in his hand wanking it very slowly , I put my finger to my lips to let him know not to make any noise and waved him into the room , he stood by the bed looking down on my young sexy wife he gestured to me to come over to the corner of the room were he told me it was the hornest thing he had ever seen and how sexy my young wife looked in all her underwear, I noded and went back to playing with jens nipples then I lowerd myself down to her pussy lips and started licking her clit all the time stan was watching by the bed wanking his cock slowly , jen was now leaking juice into my mouth and beginning to moan out loud her head going from side to side , I then pointed to stan to rub his cock on her sheer nylon.leg and as he did I told jen i was going to rub the shef over her legs , as he did this she said how real it felt I looked at stan and he was in heven his big vainly cock going up and down jens sexy nylon leg , as he did this I carried on licking and sucking her clit she was getting more and more randy it was nearly time to use the shef on her pussy , I waved stan to stop and I then placed the sheef over my rock hard cock . More to follow

Don't leave it to long!! Great story

"Like where it's going. Horny every time I read more, lol. "

OK, I'm way past horny now. lol, definitely on my way to hard, if not there already. Would be so erotic playing this out for real.

burnley

Keep it cumming!!

I'm getting tingles !

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Sounds great

This story turns me on so much. Great story

Cant wait for more ,as always a great horny build up ,so sexy & something i would luv to try with my wife

More

More please

Don't stop ?

Ive got such a boner

my ex and I had a lodger when we first bought our house. He was an older guy and he used to watch her as she worked round the house.

I eventually caught him wanking into some knickers he had nicked.

Thank you everyone for your kind comments so glad that u like my stories , my other stories are , young wife , late night phone , photo club , dunes . Hope u all enjoy them , will try to finish this one late tonight once again thanks

burnley

Don't rush it....lots of ways this could turn out

This made me wet.

By *ubywants2playCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I agree, just write it all in one go, it's crap to just star getting horny then poof it's finished and more to come.

Also, please do something about the use of capital letters on names, it's Stan and Jen. I know it's a silly thing to complain about but my mind can't help being irritated by it when I'm trying to masturbate to the story.

Thank you xx"

This is my favourite forum post for ages!

J

[Removed by poster at 14/07/14 23:50:57]

I got on top of her spread out nylon covered legs and eased the 9 ins of sheef into her wet lips she was so horny and wet it slipped in quite easily , I moved in and out slowly at first then speeded up she was moaning out load now and she started saying she didn't know if

she could stop herself from cumming , I looked up at stan and he was wanking still but I think he was doing it slowly so he didn't cum to quickly , it was getting to the point when I new my horny young wife would do anything to cum , she couldn't touch anything because of her hands being bound so I slipped off of jen and waved stan to get in my place , I was wondering if she would notice the change when stan got between her legs , stan pushed his big vainy cock into jen very slowly and she didn't seem to notice anything. More soon

I got stan to go a bit faster and jen was saying your sheef is fantastic oh it feels so horny please don't stop ,stan was really good for an old man and was making jen cum and cum so I thought what the hell and pulled her blind fold up , jen looked up at stan but she was so far gone she still carried on pushing her hips up to meet stan's trusts and moaning oh god yes fuck me please dont stop ,it was so horny seeing my young wife fucking this old man with total abandon , she just could not stop herself I had now moved up to were her hot wet mouth was and pushed my rock hard cock towards her mouth and she just took it willingly licking and sucking as she came more and more, I had undone jens hands so she could wank and suck my cock more easily , stan started to climax as well and tried to pull out of my young wife but jen was not having any of it she pulled him in more and would not let him go , she told him make me cum more don't stop yet . More to follo

Loving this

manchester

I would love to try this with my girlfriend such a turn on

By *umpsMan  over a year ago

city

Looking forward to more.

Great story cant wait for more

By *herrygrayCouple  over a year ago

Wellingborough

Well I only just started reading this whilst at work and all am saying is best stay sat down for abit! What a story I really should read more like this

Yet another great story from u

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

This has got me rock hard

Can't wait for more

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmm

Still working on a ending but for others that like my stories try these , young wife, late night phone , photo club, dunes . Hope u enjoy them , many thanks for kind comments

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

Possibly your horniest story yet

But no ending as yet

After he tried to pull out and she held him in stan started to grown as he started to cum , jen was saying oh yes yes as her orgasam started to hit her and was thrusting her hips up to meet old stans thrusting cock, I could not help but cum over my young wife's hard nipples at the site before me, I thought that would be the end of it , jen was normally quite passive and apart from wearing sexy underwear and letting me take pics would I thought never go in for anything more but this was turning into something different, jenn pushed stan onto his back and started rubbing his great big cock with her sheer nylon legs I new how sexy this felt from when she had sometimes done this to me , jen new it would b a quick way to get old stan hard and sure enough it did the trick, his big veiny cock was soon as hard as a rock again and standing to its full nine and ahalf ins , my young wife then lowered her hot wet mouth over it and gave it a few wet slurping licks and sucks before getting above it and then lowering her wet young pussey down bit by bit as she did this she let out low moan of satisfaction , I looked at stan and he was in heven as my young wife went up and down on his hard cock she was saying oh god yes its unbelievable , he started moving his hips up to meet her as she pushed down she was now taking all his cock and looking like she was loving it all . More to follow

By *corpion_KingMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

[Removed by poster at 21/07/14 21:45:43]

Lancashire

This story just keeps gettin better n better, it's not just Stan's cock that is rock hard!!!

By *rads1972Man  over a year ago

Dungannon

Great story

By *uicylucy76Woman  over a year ago

thornton cleveleys

Brill story

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

brilliant story lucky stan

By *lf and ElfetteCouple  over a year ago

Goole

Great story

"Brill story "

and lucky old Stan. Still gets me each time you add another chapter.

Stans a lucky old bastard

I could hear her pussy making noises as stan's cock went in and out , all of a sudden they both started to cum and something I was not expecting happened as my young wife was Cumming she lent forward and was french kissing old stan and he returned in the same way there toughs going in and out of each others mouths as both were cumming she was also saying things like oh yes thats it, and oh god feels so horny , after about 5 minutes every thing had calmed down a bit and jen had just got up and gone to the bathroom for a shower, stan told me it was amazing what had just happened and he would love to have another session with jen sometime if ok with me , I told him I will see what i can do knowing that I would love to see my young wife doing more ,stan smiled and went off to his room, when jen came back she said she was so sorry and that she didn't know what came over her but when she felt stan's big cock it made her loose all control, I told her it was fine and I loved it , I told her stan would like more sometime . More soon

By *onk1234Man  over a year ago

athlone roscommon

Love it great story

By *ncorMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Really good theme. Storey unfolds. Hope that Jen continues and Stan remains lucky.

Really horny story, love it!! Will def need to read the others

Great story so far! Keep going!!

She said would I b upset if she did some more with stan, I told her if she enjoyed it that

much I said it would b wrong for me to stop her having some fun and I would b fine with it, later the next day I spoke to old stan and told him about what my young wife had said and that I think it was the size of his cock that made her loose control, he told me that a friend of his had a bigger one than his and he was about 67 but very horny all the time ,he said he new a few old friends who would love to see a young women like jen dressed up . Moreto

A few days went past until I had another chat with stan , he ask me did I think my young wife would do some posing for a few of his old mates , I asked him how many are there and he told me as far as he new it would b six

of them . More to follow

I said I would have a word with jen to see what she would say , that night in bed I mentioned to jen what stan had said and that it was up to her , I told her that they are all old guys that stan was friends with , jen acted as if she wasn't that interested but I had slipped into the conversation about his friend who he had said was even bigger than him and as we

chatted I was playing with jens pussy lips , I noticed how quickly she had become wet and

she seemed to want to chat about it as well

The more I told her about what the old guys wanted her to do the more randy she seemed to get although she didn't say, this ended up with me fucking her and her sucking my cock she seemed more randy than ever , the next day I told stan she seemed up for what he wanted he was so happy he told me he would

arrange it with his friends for a weekend , I was now getting very horny thinking about all these old guys getting horny looking at my young wife in her sexy underwear and sheer stockings

Excellent story of a young wife's sensual journey into hot wifery. Keep it up. You've kept mine up.

The next day stan came to see me and said he'd arranged it for the weekend and gave me

a picture of his mate Harold I looked at the picture and it showed Harold holding a massive thick cock it was at least two more ins longer than stan's and even thicker ,so I thought it must b eleven ins long also I noticed that Harold was a black man with silver gray hair a bit like Nelson Mandela looking . That night I showed jen the picture and she just stared at it in disbelief this ended in another horny fuck , the next day I left for work as usual but forgot my wallet so returnd home as I came into the room i was very quiet as I had left jen asleep but what I was confronted with was jen laying in bed with her leg's spread wide vibrator going in and out as she held the picture of Harold up . More to follow

We are loving this , were living in Spain for the summer , nothing better than cris reading this out for me while I'm wanking myself xxx thank you

Can't wait for more

By *rads1972Man  over a year ago

Dungannon

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Get writing fuck what a sexy story so well done horny as x

Wellingborough

This just keeps getting better

I just stood by the door out of sight and watched my young wife pleasureing herself looking at Harolds picture I wanked my cock as I watched and when she came so did I, I left before she noticed me and when I came home after a horny day at work thinking about jen playing with herself she never said a word about Harold or the pic of his massive cock but I did notice the picture had disappeared , I found it when she was out of the room in her handbag in a small pocket along with a small vibrator she must have taken it to work and maybe stopped off somewhere and had a wank looking at it again. More to follow

My other stories are , young wife , late night phone, dunes, photo club . Hope u all enjoy themxx

Wow so horny thanks

The weekend arrived and jen ask me what did I think about the outfits she should wear, we went through her stuff and I pick out a corset made of black lace it had 4 thick suspender straps with metal fasteners it was very tight and came up to just under her tits then a 1/4 cup bra that pushed her tits up and out leaveing her nipples exposed , we then went into her draw with all her nylons and picked out some sheer black seamed ff nylons , she had been out and brought a pair of the highest heels I have seen about 6ins high they made her legs look so horny, I told her she should wear this outfit last or all the old guys would have heart attacks before they saw the rest of the show, we then sorted out a couple of other things for her to wear in her fashion show for the old men, I didn't say anything to my young wife but I could see she was secretly getting turned on about doing this posing for all the old men, I told her some of them would b touching themselves as they watched her but would b trying to hide it

A great story thank you I have been wanking furiously to it and know A will also when she reads it.

R

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Definitely need more

What a great story I can't wait for the next installment. Definitely one of my favourites on here. Keep up the the good work.

It got to early evening when I noticed a few old guys starting to turn up stan was greeting them at the door , I could see them from our window and most looked very old but they were all smiling and seemed very happy which was not surprising as to what they were all about to witness , jen was making her self up doing her make up and hair , she put her hair up with bits of hair coming down in small strands down each side then she placed a clinker band around her neck, she then put dark eyeliner around her eyes witch are brown with deep red lipstick on her lips, she looked at me and giggled as she put some of the lipstick around each nipple , the next thing was a squirt of her perfume before pulling on a red suspender belt in satin and matching bra she then slowly pulled up some sheer red nylons up her shapely legs then slipped her red 5 ins stilettos on. More to follow

I went down to have a word with stan about how things were going and he said fine and showed me into his large living room , he then introduced me to the old guys who were all sitting in chairs around the room, Harold was sitting to one side and I thought I could see he already had what looked like a hardon , all of them I would say we're around 65 upwards stan and one of his friends had put a large curtain screen up for my young wife to come from behind , the door was also behind it as well stan told me they we're all very excited and they all could not wait to see what my young wife would wear for them , I went back upstairs and told jen about it all and said there was six very old and excited men downstairs , she laughed but then looked at me and asked was Harold down there I said yes why , and she just said she was just wondering . More to follow

Can't wait for more

Horny as hell now

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Really enjoying this

By *ottie91jay89Couple  over a year ago

Camborne

I'm loving this story might even say its better than my syliva day books

Her

We all want to know how it went.....

My pussy is dripping reading this

When jen was ready we went downstairs and I sat in a chair at the side I told the others that they are in for a treat that my young wife had selected some nice outfits and that she hoped that they like them , they all noded in approval stan told me some had brought cameras and was that ok , I told them to to take as many snaps as they liked but that they must promise that they must not show anyone else to witch they all agreed ,it was then time for my young wife to start her poseing and the look on the six old mens faces was of pure excitement I noticed that some had their hands in their pockets , jen then entered the room from behind the curtain there were a lot of low gasps as she

walked around the centre of the room in front of all six old men wearing her red satin outfit of suspenders ,bra and sheer red stockings , she got a chair in the middle of the room and sat on it crossing her nylon legs high then uncrossing them very slowly u could hear the swish of nylon as she did this , some of the old men were all ready taking pictures as she posed in different positions pushing her tits out and rubbing her hands over her bra after a bit u could see her erect nipples pushing against the thin material , I looked around at the old men and you could see they all had bulges in their trousers and the one's with their hands in their pockets were slowly rubbing themselves, it was so horny to see these old guys getting turned on by my young wife's poseing , I looked over to Harold and could see the outline of his massive cock in his trousers and I could see his hand was inside his trousers slowly massageing it , as jen performed her poseing I could see she seemed to b looking across at Harold more than the others it was if my young wife was trying to get him really horny, it was now time for her next change , when she went back behind the curtains there was a disappointing moan, the next outfit was a dark brown lace one consisting of a bra , suspenders, and a g string with sheer chocolate coloured stockings and again 5ins heels in brown , again there were gasps of admiration as my young wife posed and walked around in front of the old guys , this time jen put her shoe up on some of the old guys chairs in between their legs and slightly touched their cocks but

made it look like it was done accidentally , the old guys cocks were straining against their trousers it was then jen moved over to Harold

and she sat on his lap she moved slowly around his lap, you could see by his face he was in a high state of arousal as she moved around and he was stroking her sheer nylon legs and pulling her into his lap . More to follow

Jen let Harold move against her and move his hands up and down her stocking legs, then all of a sudden she stood up leaving Harold with a massive hard on it showed the outline of the biggest cock I have ever seen with a small damp patch on his trousers , jen walked through the curtains for her next change when she returned she was wearing the black tight lace corset with the thick suspender straps holding up sheer black ff seamed nylons with 6ins black stilettos, but what made the old men gasp the most I think was the corset had a 1/4 cup bra that left my young wife's breasts exposed just cupping them and pushing them up and out and her nipples were erect ,she again sat on the chair crossing her stocking legs high and then running her hands over her breasts and stopping to touch her erect nipples . More to follow

Lancashire

This story just gets better n better, the lucky old randy buggers!!

Glad u like

Loved it, made me moist.Maybe il do one,Kate

By *ripodTimMan  over a year ago

Chippenham

With a body like that kate you should. Yummy

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

More more more fucking more amazing x

This story has got my cock throbbing . Can't wait to hear what happens next

Great story

harrow

Got us soooo horny reading this. Your stories just get hotter and hotter , love it

Such an amazing story

By *bridge manMan  over a year ago

lanarkshire

we know where this story is going but by fuck your dragging it out....lol.

Oooh I'm wet reading this I love the mix of old guys and Jen its a delicious story

Your story is fab but I'm getting bored of waiting, cut to the chase pls

Only get a short time doing this as I am always busy , I do them from my head as I go along

By *ottie91jay89Couple  over a year ago

Camborne

"Only get a short time doing this as I am always busy , I do them from my head as I go along"

I can't seem to find any of your other ones

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Great story, not a complaint but could do with slightly longer instalments good work though

Hi char91 finding stories, click onto forums then click were it says forum search and put names of stories they should come up

I looked over towards Harold and I noticed his hand had now slipped inside his trousers fly and he was massageing a very big cock , seeing this seemed to encourage the other old men and I noticed a lot of trouser zips being slowly undone and hands diserpiring inside them , my young wife had now walked over to the first old man and had turned her back towards him , she gently lowered herself down on his lap and moved very slowly back and forth she didn't seem to notice their hard cocks partly exposed , the nylon moving over there cocks must have made them as hard as rocks , then she arrived at Harold she lent forward her erect nipples almost touching his mouth , Harold flicked out his tongue just catching her nipple

and jen let out a gasp she quickly turned and sat on his lap she then started moving forwards and backwards forwards and backwards then as she arched her back Harolds black hands came up and cupped jens erect nipples , the contrast of his hands on her white skin was so sexy , my young wife had now just moved ever so slightly to one side it was then u could see Harolds massive big cock poking out against one of jens nylon stocking legs leaking pree cum onto it , I had then started wanking myself and when I looked around I was not the only one , there were a lot of hard cocks out leaking pre cum. More to follow

burnley

Sounds like its going to be very sticky

This story just gets better & better ,i would have luv'd that to have been my wife

Wellingborough

"This story just gets better & better ,i would have luv'd that to have been my wife"

wow more please

By *aintmikeMan  over a year ago

glasgow

WoW,,This guy can write a fantastic story,

very imaginative,,excellent.

harrow

This is such a horny story its inspired me to write about Sabrina's first threesome.keep writing your story we NEED to know how it ends

Jen got up from Harolds lap and his cock sprang up to its full length it was at least 10ins long and at least as thick as a rolling pin , my young wife nelt down between Harolds legs and took his swollen cock in her hands she looked like she was In a trance as she pulled the foreskin back and forth , Harold just lent back in his chair and pushed his groin up to meet jens hands his cock looked so hard I thought it would burst cum leaking out of the top and all hard and veiny , all the other old men were watching and openly wanking there hard cocks as was I, jen then lent forwards and licked the end of Harolds hard cock making the old black guy grown with pleasure, she started licking it up and down the shaft then she would stop and put it in her hot wet mouth and pump it with her hand then start all over again when she thought he was near to climaxing she would stop bringing him so near but stopping just before he could cum, the other old men we're now standing by jen and Harold watching and wanking. More to follow

hard as Harold here - just not as big!

I went over to get a better view of my horny young wife enjoying Harolds big cock , some of the old men had a bit more courage now and a couple of them we're now rubbing there hard cocks against my young wifes nylon legs and her body , jen had moved up to lowering her wet pussy down over Harolds big cock it went in very slowly bit by bit stretching jen, Harold would let 2 or 3 ins go in then pull it out and then push 4 or more ins in until there was a fair bit of his large cock inside jens pussy , stan up till now had been very much in the background had moved up to the side of jen and Harold and now his big cock was near jens face she turned to face it and looking up at stan she smiled and opened her hot wet mouth willingly . More to follow

lanarkshire

aww man. we are left hanging again...

Fantastic story!

Lx

Now you mention it, all this talk about leaking has more than a ring of truth about............I seem to be experiencing some first hand evidence of my own. lol. Thanks again for your stories.

By *abyzoeWoman  over a year ago

sheerness

Jen started moving up and down slowly at first as Harolds massive cock moved up into her more and more his pre cum starting to lubricate jen mixed with her juices till she was fully inbeded on Harolds cock , stan had by now been getting a nice slow blow job from jen as she moved up and down, I could see jen had lost all her reserve and was totally filled with lust now and was pushing down to meet Harolds trusts , it wasn't long before the other old men wanted to b part of it , some of them lifted my young wife off of Harolds.big cock and layed her out on the carpet one of them started licking jens erect nipples as stan.replaced his cock in her wet mouth and then Harold placed his cock against jens entrance and started fèeding his massive cock in

mmmmmm this story just keeps me cumming ......phone in one hand the other playing with my clit

lanarkshire

"mmmmmm this story just keeps me cumming ......phone in one hand the other playing with my clit "

By *cottybhoyMan  over a year ago

falkirk

"mmmmmm this story just keeps me cumming ......phone in one hand the other playing with my clit "

Would rather feed you my cock. Amazing pics and profile

"mmmmmm this story just keeps me cumming ......phone in one hand the other playing with my clit

Would rather feed you my cock. Amazing pics and profile"

thanks Scotty

By *cottybhoyMan  over a year ago

falkirk

"mmmmmm this story just keeps me cumming ......phone in one hand the other playing with my clit

Would rather feed you my cock. Amazing pics and profile

thanks Scotty "

Anytime x

By *un for 2Couple  over a year ago

The West

It's brill story a lot hav nt an imagination to tell them like that