FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > In work alone

In work alone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I quickly check fab to see if I have my usual 0 emails a day but to my surprise today is different I have 1 message of a mid 40's very sexy woman called Sara, long dark hair down below her shoulder she is 5'8 and curves all over telling me she would love to chat that she likes my photos and finds my profile funny, what a great surprise this is to me it's been so long since I received the first email and it's actually quite exciting for once so I click the reply button and get talking she says she has seen me post on the forums a couple of times about trying a strap on in my ass and would be interested in having her do this and be a very commanding lady to me and I would have to address her in certain ways, this email had been different to the rest and really got my blood flowing in a very good way. I was in the office alone for the week as all there's were out on business calls or on leave which was perfect for me as I could sit back and relax a bit.

I email Sara back telling her I've not done anything like this before but would love to give it a go, she says I should calm down and I'm in good hands which is very reassuring!

She tells me to actually to get this to happen I have to complete some very simple work tasks and she will consider me. The tasks followed number 1 was take a picture naked in the toilet except from my work tie number 2 was to take a cock pic with face in view on the computer keyboard I did these no problem the third was one that I was struggling to deal with I was to get my bosses cup and cum into it whilst all on video I mean this wasn't my normal kind of thing but she was very reassuring and I duly obliged my heart was racing as I completed the task and sent her the video

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And?? What did you get in reply??

By *ranthamThroatMan  over a year ago

Grantham.

"I quickly check fab to see if I have my usual 0 emails a day but to my surprise today is different I have 1 message of a mid 40's very sexy woman called Sara, long dark hair down below her shoulder she is 5'8 and curves all over telling me she would love to chat that she likes my photos and finds my profile funny, what a great surprise this is to me it's been so long since I received the first email and it's actually quite exciting for once so I click the reply button and get talking she says she has seen me post on the forums a couple of times about trying a strap on in my ass and would be interested in having her do this and be a very commanding lady to me and I would have to address her in certain ways, this email had been different to the rest and really got my blood flowing in a very good way. I was in the office alone for the week as all there's were out on business calls or on leave which was perfect for me as I could sit back and relax a bit.

I email Sara back telling her I've not done anything like this before but would love to give it a go, she says I should calm down and I'm in good hands which is very reassuring!

She tells me to actually to get this to happen I have to complete some very simple work tasks and she will consider me. The tasks followed number 1 was take a picture naked in the toilet except from my work tie number 2 was to take a cock pic with face in view on the computer keyboard I did these no problem the third was one that I was struggling to deal with I was to get my bosses cup and cum into it whilst all on video I mean this wasn't my normal kind of thing but she was very reassuring and I duly obliged my heart was racing as I completed the task and sent her the video "

Sounds like a wind up / setup, maybe, don't do cock and face pic, nor video! lol, have fun though, but be careful!

Could end upon some dodgy site or in an email to work?

Or maybe it's really a guy.

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I quickly check fab to see if I have my usual 0 emails a day but to my surprise today is different I have 1 message of a mid 40's very sexy woman called Sara, long dark hair down below her shoulder she is 5'8 and curves all over telling me she would love to chat that she likes my photos and finds my profile funny, what a great surprise this is to me it's been so long since I received the first email and it's actually quite exciting for once so I click the reply button and get talking she says she has seen me post on the forums a couple of times about trying a strap on in my ass and would be interested in having her do this and be a very commanding lady to me and I would have to address her in certain ways, this email had been different to the rest and really got my blood flowing in a very good way. I was in the office alone for the week as all there's were out on business calls or on leave which was perfect for me as I could sit back and relax a bit.

She tells me to actually to get this to happen I have to complete some very simple work tasks and she will consider me. The tasks followed number 1 was take a picture naked in the toilet except from my work tie number 2 was to take a cock pic with face in view on the computer keyboard I did these no problem the third was one that I was struggling to deal with I was to get my bosses cup and cum into it whilst all on video I mean this wasn't my normal kind of thing but she was very reassuring and I duly obliged my heart was racing as I completed the task and sent her the video

Sounds like a wind up / setup, maybe, don't do cock and face pic, nor video! lol, have fun though, but be careful!

Could end upon some dodgy site or in an email to work?

Or maybe it's really a guy."

CATFISH !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tell us more

» Add a new message to this topic