FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cock

cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otboth OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

outside edinburgh

I don't think this story will be for everyone. Plus this is my first time writing a story.

I'm post op female to male transsexual. I've got a cock but it doesn't get hard and it's not that big. Plus I've still got the hole from my vagina left.

Anyway, I'd only ever been with females, was never interested in cock in anyway at all. Suddenly I started to think about cock, how big they were or how thick they were, what it would feel like to touch one, what it would feel like to be fucked by one. I started to think about cock more and more and each time id find myself getting really wet. Eventually all I could think about was cock but I didn't know what to do about it.

I was at work one day and a friend was talking about this site on the internet. Said it was anything goes sex wise. That night I went online and found the site. I signed up and filled out my profile. It didn't take long for men to start sending me messages. I was polite and answered everyone back. I was really nervous and even more shy, I couldn't picture myself meeting a random stranger for sex. Then it happened. A man started messaging me. Telling me he needed a slut to take his cock and that I was the slut he wanted. I'd never had anyone talk to me like that before. All I knew was that I craved more of this talk. He sent regular messages that day. Telling me various things he was going to do to me, my pussy was soaking and aching like never before. I wanted this mans cock I needed this mans cock. He asked if I has suspenders and stockings, I said I didn't have anything like that.he told me that I was to go shopping the next day and buy some. My head was all over the place, this wasn't me I didn't do things like this. The next morning I kept thinking about the man. He sent me a message asking if his slut had been shopping yet, I replied no. He told me to get them as he would be fucking my slutty hole that night. I was excited and very nervous but I decided to buy some underwear. I went shopping, once in the shop I calmed down and started to look through some stuff. I bought a see through suspender belt, some nice thongs that tied at the sides and some stockings. I had just bought them when I got another text "has my little cum slut been good today" I replied saying I'd bought some stuff. "Mmmmmm good girl" was the reply. He sent another texts telling me that I was to shave my slutty cunt for him.

I got home and had a shower I also had a drink to calm my nerves. I shaved my pussy and showered. I got another text saying he'd be there in an hour. My heart was racing, I poured another drink and calmed down a bit.i put the underwear on and put my dressing gown on top. The door bell went. Oh god this is it. I opened the door and there he was. He came into the house and I closed the door. He immediately put his hand between my legs and moved my thong to the side and entered a finger into my slit. "Mmmmm good little slut your cunts all ready for Daddy" my pussy was aching like hell with this, he took his finger back out and I walked into the livingroom with him following me. I asked him if he wanted coffee he said " no...I want your slutty cunt". I went into the kitchen and leaned against the bunker, he came up behind me and lifted my dressing gown up. "Mmmmm my sluts been good today, turn around" I turned around he then told me to get the dressing gown off. I wanted to do it but I couldn't move, he then untied it and slipped it off. He turned me towards the wall and bent me over a bit, then held my hips and pulled me back towards him. He told me his cock liked my ass and then srarted to spank it, my pussy started to ache once more and I could feel my juices starting to leak out of my slit. He then told me to go through and sit on the sofa. He sat down beside me and started to unzip his trousers. He pulled out this lovely big cock, I couldn't take my eyes off of it. He asked me if I liked his cock, I couldn't answer I could only look at it. He stood up and took his trousers down and brought his cock closer to my mouth. "Open your mouth slut" I opened my mouth and he started to feed his cock into it, before I knew what I was doing my hands were on his cock and balls while trying to swallow his cock" mmmm thats good slut, make Daddys cock even harder" I couldnt get enough of his cock I kept sucking and teasing it while he was telling me what a dirty little whore I really was. "Give your cunt a gentle little stroke whore" I couldnt help myself, I started to stroke my cunt."mmmm thats a good little girl, Daddys going to enjoy spunking inside of you". He then took his cock out of my mouth and told me to stand up. He turned me around and gently started to stroke my pussy from behind. While doing this he untied my thong at the sides, it fell down to the floor."mmmm you look like a proper little slut now". I could feel his massive hard cock against my bum cheeks, gently teasing them, he then started to softly insert a finger into my pussy, I felt myself grinding against it."does the little whore want more" he put another finger in and gently fucked me with them."mmmmm my little spunk bucket is soaking" he took his fingers out and started to lick my arse, oh god it felt so good, then a finger went in then another. Before I knew it he was teasing my arse with his cock, he gently put the head in. Oh god I can feel it, deeper it went very slowly, in and out, in and out, I could feel his balls slap my pussy. "My little whore needs some spunk up her holes" next thing I knew I was feeling his spunk inside me filling me up."I think my little slut liked that, I need to fill your slutty pussy now". He turned me over and put his cock back in my mouth, it wasn't long till it was massive once again. He took his cock out my mouth and told me to open my legs wide. I did as he said. He bent down level with my pussy and started to tease my hole. He then srarted to lick and spank my pussy, my pussy was aching like hell and badly needed to feel his cock. "Tell Daddy to fuck you" I want Daddy to fuck me I said. He opened my legs even wider and started to tease my pussy with his cock, then the head was in. I had a cock up my pussy, he was giving me the cock that id been wanting for months and it felt so good, I couldn't hold on for long I was soon soaking his cock with my juices, he pulled out of my pussy and told me to wank his cock, he was soon spunking all over me. After that he got dressed and left. He sent me a text telling me he enjoyed my slutty tight pussy and that he would be back for more very soon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very horny

[Removed by poster at 31/07/14 18:09:34]

"I don't think this story will be for everyone. Plus this is my first time writing a story.

I'm post op female to male transsexual. I've got a cock but it doesn't get hard and it's not that big. Plus I've still got the hole from my vagina left.very good and naughty

Anyway, I'd only ever been with females, was never interested in cock in anyway at all. Suddenly I started to think about cock, how big they were or how thick they were, what it would feel like to touch one, what it would feel like to be fucked by one. I started to think about cock more and more and each time id find myself getting really wet. Eventually all I could think about was cock but I didn't know what to do about it.

I was at work one day and a friend was talking about this site on the internet. Said it was anything goes sex wise. That night I went online and found the site. I signed up and filled out my profile. It didn't take long for men to start sending me messages. I was polite and answered everyone back. I was really nervous and even more shy, I couldn't picture myself meeting a random stranger for sex. Then it happened. A man started messaging me. Telling me he needed a slut to take his cock and that I was the slut he wanted. I'd never had anyone talk to me like that before. All I knew was that I craved more of this talk. He sent regular messages that day. Telling me various things he was going to do to me, my pussy was soaking and aching like never before. I wanted this mans cock I needed this mans cock. He asked if I has suspenders and stockings, I said I didn't have anything like that.he told me that I was to go shopping the next day and buy some. My head was all over the place, this wasn't me I didn't do things like this. The next morning I kept thinking about the man. He sent me a message asking if his slut had been shopping yet, I replied no. He told me to get them as he would be fucking my slutty hole that night. I was excited and very nervous but I decided to buy some underwear. I went shopping, once in the shop I calmed down and started to look through some stuff. I bought a see through suspender belt, some nice thongs that tied at the sides and some stockings. I had just bought them when I got another text "has my little cum slut been good today" I replied saying I'd bought some stuff. "Mmmmmm good girl" was the reply. He sent another texts telling me that I was to shave my slutty cunt for him.

I got home and had a shower I also had a drink to calm my nerves. I shaved my pussy and showered. I got another text saying he'd be there in an hour. My heart was racing, I poured another drink and calmed down a bit.i put the underwear on and put my dressing gown on top. The door bell went. Oh god this is it. I opened the door and there he was. He came into the house and I closed the door. He immediately put his hand between my legs and moved my thong to the side and entered a finger into my slit. "Mmmmm good little slut your cunts all ready for Daddy" my pussy was aching like hell with this, he took his finger back out and I walked into the livingroom with him following me. I asked him if he wanted coffee he said " no...I want your slutty cunt". I went into the kitchen and leaned against the bunker, he came up behind me and lifted my dressing gown up. "Mmmmm my sluts been good today, turn around" I turned around he then told me to get the dressing gown off. I wanted to do it but I couldn't move, he then untied it and slipped it off. He turned me towards the wall and bent me over a bit, then held my hips and pulled me back towards him. He told me his cock liked my ass and then srarted to spank it, my pussy started to ache once more and I could feel my juices starting to leak out of my slit. He then told me to go through and sit on the sofa. He sat down beside me and started to unzip his trousers. He pulled out this lovely big cock, I couldn't take my eyes off of it. He asked me if I liked his cock, I couldn't answer I could only look at it. He stood up and took his trousers down and brought his cock closer to my mouth. "Open your mouth slut" I opened my mouth and he started to feed his cock into it, before I knew what I was doing my hands were on his cock and balls while trying to swallow his cock" mmmm thats good slut, make Daddys cock even harder" I couldnt get enough of his cock I kept sucking and teasing it while he was telling me what a dirty little whore I really was. "Give your cunt a gentle little stroke whore" I couldnt help myself, I started to stroke my cunt."mmmm thats a good little girl, Daddys going to enjoy spunking inside of you". He then took his cock out of my mouth and told me to stand up. He turned me around and gently started to stroke my pussy from behind. While doing this he untied my thong at the sides, it fell down to the floor."mmmm you look like a proper little slut now". I could feel his massive hard cock against my bum cheeks, gently teasing them, he then started to softly insert a finger into my pussy, I felt myself grinding against it."does the little whore want more" he put another finger in and gently fucked me with them."mmmmm my little spunk bucket is soaking" he took his fingers out and started to lick my arse, oh god it felt so good, then a finger went in then another. Before I knew it he was teasing my arse with his cock, he gently put the head in. Oh god I can feel it, deeper it went very slowly, in and out, in and out, I could feel his balls slap my pussy. "My little whore needs some spunk up her holes" next thing I knew I was feeling his spunk inside me filling me up."I think my little slut liked that, I need to fill your slutty pussy now". He turned me over and put his cock back in my mouth, it wasn't long till it was massive once again. He took his cock out my mouth and told me to open my legs wide. I did as he said. He bent down level with my pussy and started to tease my hole. He then srarted to lick and spank my pussy, my pussy was aching like hell and badly needed to feel his cock. "Tell Daddy to fuck you" I want Daddy to fuck me I said. He opened my legs even wider and started to tease my pussy with his cock, then the head was in. I had a cock up my pussy, he was giving me the cock that id been wanting for months and it felt so good, I couldn't hold on for long I was soon soaking his cock with my juices, he pulled out of my pussy and told me to wank his cock, he was soon spunking all over me. After that he got dressed and left. He sent me a text telling me he enjoyed my slutty tight pussy and that he would be back for more very soon"

very good and naughty too .

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Great story I'm sure there's more to come

» Add a new message to this topic