FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cheating experiences

Cheating experiences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As much of it not being a good thing. Still want to hear peoples past cheating experiences

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find it such a turn on when my wife cheats, I heard her boss fucking her once when she was at a xmas party and forgot to end the call to me.

Did u confront her or leave it at that

i wouldnt want the wife cheating on me thats for sure!

we have however planned a role play meet 1 day when im at work but the guy doesnt know, and i dont know what day itll happen so not technically cheating so to speak as i know about it

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

I love to hear about what my wife has done on a night out. She doesn't do anything that often and never pre arranged, just the result of a good night out!!

She knows I find it a massive turn on and will go into detail when were having sex.

My wife sends me pics f her being naughty while im at work what a horny feeling it is

My ex gf admitting to cheating in a night out... It led to us having the most intense sex ever. (That's not the reason she is my ex however.)

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

So, why is it that plenty of guys have such naughty wives ... yet have a single guy profile?

Surely you'd both be on here lol

"So, why is it that plenty of guys have such naughty wives ... yet have a single guy profile?

Surely you'd both be on here lol"

I actually thought the same but didn't want to say anything lol

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

You've only got to read 90% of the stories to realise they're made up by single blokes!!!!

I mean there are men with slutty wives who fuck other people on their wedding day, but they aren't on a profile together, just the 'husband' who states he's single!!! Too funny!!!

I used to dj and one night in a club a woman came over and we started chatting. she asked me what i was doing after i finished. i told her prob just go home lol. she was like thats a shame it was left at that. as i finished and was leaving i walked towards my car to go home she walks over and gets in my car i also got in as soon as i did she lowered my jeans and sucked me off

My boyfriend loves the idea of me "cheating" but the situation never seems to arise in real life situations - apart from once with a girl on a night out...

I'm on here as a single girl as my bf does not take part he just likes listening or looking a pictures/videos... It's hot! But i rarely meet people - it's like a treat for him every few months haha x

"My boyfriend loves the idea of me "cheating" but the situation never seems to arise in real life situations - apart from once with a girl on a night out...

I'm on here as a single girl as my bf does not take part he just likes listening or looking a pictures/videos... It's hot! But i rarely meet people - it's like a treat for him every few months haha x"

lucky him lol

as i saiod i wouldnt like the missus cheating and nor would she. BUT if we said go out and see if you can pull, well thats a different story

I know it's really bad and lots of people on this site hate it, but I love a cheating man... It's a huge turn on for me to be the naughty secret!

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

"I know it's really bad and lots of people on this site hate it, but I love a cheating man... It's a huge turn on for me to be the naughty secret! "

It's usually couples who hate it with single guys, which is their choice & I can understand it.

Bet most of the would make an "exception" for you!!

I have single guy profile but I'm upfront about being married, I prefer this lifestyle to going out on a Friday night & trying to get some women into bed with a pack of lies - but each to his/ her / their own.

» Add a new message to this topic