FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > wanting to do some mfff

wanting to do some mfff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi peeps i have done this once or twice before and loved the thrill ,

i would love rach to meet 2 slim sexy bi girls while im out and about and to get a phone call saying i should hurry home as i have a surprise.

i want to be greated when i walk in the door by some unknown sexy bi fem who tells me to close the door and watch her drop to her knees and start to work her kinky magic on me .

then i want to take her while we are still in the doorway against the wall then proceed through to the living room where another sexy girl is pleasuring rach .

without speaking to any of the girls to start with just take them one by one ,

the rest of the evening or even day time can go how ever but would love to have the girls over all evening and to continue the fun through the night and in to the morning just picking what i want to do to them at random .

mmmm blindfolds and handcuffs to be used on the girls to make some real kinky fun and may be a few photos of the night would be great .

photos will not be distributed but just used for our pleasure as a reminder of the day .

anyone who can help and who feels there up for such a sexy encounter can post here but also message us for more details etc.

thanks for reading

rach_n_daz

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

probably got more chance of platting fog tho lol

By *eznhannahCouple  over a year ago

leeds

have had 3 girls on 2 occasions, a bit daunting but great fun, its one of those things 2 hours seems like 2 minutes then you re live it for ages lol

» Add a new message to this topic