FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Short skirts and stockings.

Short skirts and stockings.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This has just happened. Walking

to the bus station this morning and a young black girl came out of her house a short distance in front of me. I've walked behind her all the way into town and noticed she was wearing one of those short leather skirts that are quite loose and often blown up I kept getting a glance at the top of her stockings as the wind caught her skirt. Thankfully a big gust of wind hit just before arriving and I got a nice view of a white thong and full stockings and suspenders. Made my 5am walk a hell of a lot better

Just a shame she didn't notice me and ask if I wanted a closer look.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Im visualizing this now ......Mmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This has just happened. Walking

to the bus station this morning and a young black girl came out of her house a short distance in front of me. I've walked behind her all the way into town and noticed she was wearing one of those short leather skirts that are quite loose and often blown up I kept getting a glance at the top of her stockings as the wind caught her skirt. Thankfully a big gust of wind hit just before arriving and I got a nice view of a white thong and full stockings and suspenders. Made my 5am walk a hell of a lot better

Just a shame she didn't notice me and ask if I wanted a closer look."

Must have been faux leather - otherwise it wouldn't blow in the wind

I have a very similar story.

While sat in a cue of traffic on my way to work on a dreary, damp morning, I watched an attractive, smartly dressed woman walk across a petrol station forecourt having just paid for her fuel.

It was a good few years ago when wrap over skirts were in fashion. A gust of wind caught her skirt which parted giving me a view of her black stockings, suspenders a lace panties. It was one of the sexiest sights I've ever seen. She made no attempt to cover herself, happy to let the material fall on it's own accord.

I'm sure I wasn't the only guy that morning that continued their commute with a big grin on their faces.

similar experience about a year ago,,i was at a car boot sale,, quite warm and windy day, was having a look around when i noticed this woman about 35 ish shortish skirt cropped top, nice legs sitting by her table,not showing bugger all,, , she was a real stunning,, anyway later when most people were packing up,i wandered round to see if she was still around,, when i noticed she was packing her big fancy 4x4 ,she was just about to bend over to put a bow into the can when a gust of wind blew her skirt right up about her waist,, all i could see was this lovely little ass,with a pair of pink knickers tightly stretched across her bum cheeks,in fact most of her knickers were right up her arse with sitting around,, what a lovely flash!! she put the box down and calmy turned round and smiled at me,!!

Around 20 years ago I was looking to move house...I popped into the Estate Agents and was greated by the sight of her leaning back and twisting around in her chair to grab paper from the printer behind her...her short skirt had ridden up her thighs and completely revealed her stockinged legs and I could just make out the small pink lacey triangle of her knickers...Needless to say I regularly popped in after that.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

Must have been faux leather - otherwise it wouldn't blow in the wind"

Yea probably was faux leather. Wasn't really taking that much notice of the skirt by that point haha

I was out with wife at restaurant when a family came in and sat just down the isle from. The lady was wearing a dress which was short and every now and again would ride up when she moved in her seat. A couple of times I got a great flash of her stocking tops and some skin. Wish I could have seen more. The wife knew nothing about it.

faux or not, the description sounds hot! makes you wonder where shes been, the naughty girl ha

By *est-coupleMan  over a year ago

Southwick (near Trowbridge)

Not a wind story, but one about stairs. I was I'm Bristol airport last week and a Goth girl and her boyfriend were climbing the stairs in front if me in departures. She was wearing Docs, black opaques and a black miniskirt and, because she was higher up than me, showed everything to those behind her. Let's just say that black opaques aren't so opaque when stretched over a nice arse, and that her surprisingly white lacy thong was clearly visible through the stretched black nylon!

By *est-coupleMan  over a year ago

Southwick (near Trowbridge)

Apologies, by the way, for the appalling autocorrect errors in the post above: I really can spell, you know!

» Add a new message to this topic