FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Stranger Sex

Stranger Sex

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have this fantasy, that I'm alone at home dressed very sexy slutty even. I'm lying face down on my bed with a pillow under my pelvis to raise my smooth pert bum up from the bed, I'm dressed in my black stockings and very tight red mini, black heels, lacy black see. through top, long blonde hair , nails and makeup and sweetly perfumed. I have a blind fold. It's night time. My front door is ajar I have previously left an explicit message on every swinger, sex dating site, contact mag, and front door details of my address and an invite of what I would like visiters to do. I would like random strangers off the street to enter my house and climb the stairs to the first bedroom on the right. Enter the room, do not speak, do not turn on the light, approach my bed, caress my smooth firm ass, you must be aroused, you must be W/E and you must want to fuck me, and most of all you must cu m hard deep inside me. You have only 10 minutes to to fuck, cum and leave. This goes on for many hours throughout the night. By dawn I'm left dripping in cu m and cu m flows from my pussy live a stream. Had this fantasy for several years and never fails to get me so horny, Anyone else had a fantasy similar to this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic