FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Boiler Man

Boiler Man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have a fantasy of boiler man coming to fix and service my boiler and then paying him in kind

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

my wife had a new mattress deliverd to her work in holiday flats and was fucked by both guys who deliverd it.

By *ecretspankerCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

As a gas engineer I hope that this will happen, the nearest I have for to it is spending a night with a new customer last year - a week after I serviced her boiler

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive been trying to get Bev do this but she is reluctant in our own home although she was tempted a couple of weeks ago when a fit plumber was working at our house. But she didnt give in to temptation and common sense prevailed..... Bloody common sense lol

By *irtyricoMan  over a year ago

west bromwich

If anyone else needs a combi boiler fitting, contact me as I am a Gas safe registered engineer and I fit boilers and my prices are good!

By *ay100Man  over a year ago

near barton

"If anyone else needs a combi boiler fitting, contact me as I am a Gas safe registered engineer and I fit boilers and my prices are good! "
. Pm me

By *irtyricoMan  over a year ago

west bromwich

Hi I have added you but I have to wait it seems as I have sent "too many" messages at once but if you message me I think I may be able to reply

» Add a new message to this topic