FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > female fantasy

female fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

brecon

sat at the bar with drink in hand i gaze around to see if there is a sole i know alas there isn't so gulping down the last of my drink i put my glass down and grab my coat, but before i leave i head to the loos to fix my makeup and hair and do the necassarys, as i turn too leave a woman blocks my path i look shyly at her and smile hoping she will move, but she in stead looks me up and down and runs her tongue seductivly across her lips( i had until this point not realised id been watched it turned me on)" hello" i said "excuse me please" but instead of moving out of my way she moves closer the smell of her perfume was like a seditive and seductive at the same time, she said " i noticed you were alone "by this time i was standing with my back to the wall as i'd been backing up as she'd moved nearer to me, i was horny and she smelt so good "whats your name"she asked touching my breasts so lightly i was tingling all over i tell her its jayne she tells me her's and then kisses me i'm so turned on at this point i kiss her back and run my hands over her tight bum she runs her hand down my stomach till she reaches my pussy then slides her finger into my already soden whole,gasping with delight she kneels down and relieves me of my underwear parting my legs she licks my pussy till i can no longer stand up we move over to the cubicals but its at this point another woman comes in and seeing what we are up to stands and watches for a few moments be fore leaving i suggest we go to my hotel room but she want to wait a few miniutes and play a bit so we carrie on i go down and lick her out,its at this point the other woman return and she has friends with her we stop and start chatting to them an we all decide to go to my hotel room im so excited...............to be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

is this true? if so dont keep us all in suspenders too long!! lol.x

My dreams is… Am blindfolded kneeing in the middle of our living room…hands cuffed in front of me…hair tied back…wearing my red corset and my black thigh boots… nothing else…

my partner has arranged, that a female or females come to pay with me … who I do not know and what they wish to do with me… hoping for endless hours of use with tongue, fingers and toys...

I hear the door opening and muffed voices behind the closed living room door… my partner is speaking to some one… yes a woman… I start to shiver … imaging what will happen and feel myself going wet… my nipples swell and my star piercing starting to throb as the left nipple goes hard…

The door opens and I hear steps coming towards me… she walks around me and I can smell her perfume, I feel myself go weak… struggling against the cuffs… wanting to tear the blindfold off to see who has arrived… my fingers get softly slapped away by my partner… hear him sitting down…

Oh a finger brushes over my hard nipple…I gasp… breathing hard now…

(want more ??? Giggles then read here soon!)

all jolly delicious stories xxx

mines would need 2 be..in a hotel room getting fucked an hearing a knock on the door an 4 the guy im with 2 tell me 2 put on a blindfolds on..in comes another guy 2 join us an fuck me without seeing him xx

amazing..carry on xx

Mmmmmmmmmm that is lovely can i join next time?

» Add a new message to this topic