FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A surprise meeting

A surprise meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You had been chatting to me all week on the net, arranging a meeting. It was as wonderful as ever, but inside you still felt the gaping hunger of lust. Although you don't like to admit it you were still as horny as hell.

Going up to the shower, you slipped out of your clothes and stepped in, the warm water ran over you slowly. You grabbed the sponge and began to wash yourself, but your head kept on going back to your chats with me.

The sponge dropped to the floor of the shower and your hands replaced it soaping your body. Moving up to your breasts you ran your hands over them, lifting them to wash beneath, twirling your fingers around your hardening nipples, pinching them as you discovered the beautiful sensations running through you. Leaning against the cool wall of the shower, you raised one foot onto the side and worked one soapy hand down to your pussy. It felt so smooth and fresh beneath your soapy hand; a finger caught your hardening bud and slowly began to rub with just the tip of your finger. You just stood there for a while flicking to and fro upon the sensitive knob of flesh. Your head arched against the wall as the familiar sensations ran through you. You never ceased to wonder how that tiny piece of you could make your legs and body shake so. The splashing water on your face brought you back to where you were, and turning off the shower, you stepped off and wrapped yourself in a towel.

Walking across the landing to your bedroom, you opened the window and lay on the bed allowing the towel to fall from you. The cool night breeze played across your body, your nipples reacted immediately, hardening and pointing harshly, and you gasped at the pain like throb of them.

You had really hoped that the cool breeze would have cooled down your hunger, but instead your body was screaming to you for release. Reaching over to the drawer of the bedside cabinet, you removed your "friend" taking him from his cover. You smiled at your dildo; As you switched it on and ran the vibrating head across your nipples you remembered why you had chosen him. The vibrations ached against your ever so stiff hard nipples and you writhed in delight beneath your own administrations. Running the dildo down your stomach and playing gently against your smooth mound you allowed it to lay there and vibrate through your whole pelvic area. Your hips began to move, swaying arching up. They had a mind of their own as did your whole body when you were this hungry for sex, You could feel your pussy getting so wet, the labia puffing up as the blood rushed to them. Your clit began to throb and grow.

Your fingers reached down and dipped into your soaking hole, juices covering them in abundance. You couldn't resist but to taste the dewy covering from them, licking them and sucking them as if they were my cock fresh from your pussy. A small moan escaped your lips as you moved the dildo down to the aching hungry area, running it slightly over your sensitive clit.

You couldn't wait; you weren’t in the mood for your own foreplay, you opened your legs wide and planted each foot firmly on the bed and thrust the dildo in. A low guttural moan slipped from your lips as you began to rhythmically fuck yourself with the fake penis. Hard as you could, your pussy so hungry for a real cock to fill you and fuck you just like this. Just then you sat up in shock as you heard a voice from downstairs.

"Kate? Kate? The door was open..." The footsteps were already too close to your room and you lay there with the bright pink dildo poised mid thrust into you as I walked straight into your room.

Of course you recognised me from the memories and photo's I had sent me through e-mail, but the shock and embarrassment you felt had frozen you to the spot. What a sight you must have been, totally naked, one set of fingers coated in your juice and your other fingers fucking yourself with your pink toy.

Your eyes met mine, you were sure that even in the darkened room I could see the redness of your cheeks. You should have moved, should have covered up, but no you couldn't. You were so close to coming even from me seeing you like this.

"Don't stop Kate, let me watch", removing my clothes from my muscular body I lay beside you, my hand held yours and I began to help you pump the dildo back into you. My eyes never leaving yours, your whole body tensed as an orgasm built up in you and you exploded with a scream against our hands, your come soaking us both. With a smile I just moved a hand up to your mouth and made you lick my fingers clean. You lay there a shaking mess unable to refuse my gentle orders. Even as I slid down to your soaking pussy you couldn't stop me if you tried, and oh why would you want to? My tongue began to invade you even as I had removed my hand from your mouth and to your breast. As my tongue dipped into you, my fingers pinched and rolled your nipple, so rough as to hurt, but pure bliss.

I moved back up to you, my face covered in your dew and we kissed, your scent on my face drove you wild. You was shaking and thrusting up against my body as you felt my hard cock tease you between your legs. My chest was hard upon your tits, you were crushed and pinned down and yet still your body was able to lift me and thrust me up. Your eyes must have said it all as I looked at you. I smiled softly but with a glint in my eyes.

"Tell me Kate, tell me what you want, tell me" it wasn't a question it was an order. You didn't care; all you knew was that you needed what you could feel throbbing upon your inner thigh.

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck me please, I so need to be fucked." A grin spread across my face as I lifted my hips and expertly aimed my hard rod at your cunt, thrusting into you with such power and force that you screamed, at first in pain then in total fulfilment. Like an animal you growled, purred and clawed as I you to a point of faintness. Looking down you could see my cock glistening with you dew, as I fucked you so slow, and then fast. My body teasing yours to a stage where you were screaming at me to go harder, faster, more, yes, yes, yes. You lay there with your legs pinned to your chest, your lover biting the soft skin of your neck. My mind oblivious to the clawings of your nails raking at my flesh.

My groans began to resonate through our bodies, as my thrusting became more erratic. Without warning I grabbed you and pulled your body to the end of the bed, where I parted your thighs as they dangled over the end. I knelt on the floor and pushed hard back into you, I lifted your legs by the ankles and held them high like that as I fucked you, your arms flew over your head and dug into the pillows above you.

Not being able to take it anymore, your body gave up and tossed you into the turmoil of a powerful orgasm, convulsions ripped through you, you screamed like you had never screamed before. I tensed and then my body shuddered as I spurted my hot cum into you, it gushed and gushed till you could feel it leak out of you as my body lost it's control. With a groan I flopped forward. My panting mouth close to your breasts.

After a moment or two I crawled up beside you, my dark eyes held yours as I smiled.

"Would you believe me Kate if I said I was just passing?" you held onto me tight and just laughed, as we lay there together.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i love the idea of this!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Glad you liked it

» Add a new message to this topic