FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > You Couldn't Pay For It

You Couldn't Pay For It

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My last group session was in full flow when it occurred to me that the horny action taking place in front of me would be just about impossible to pay for. One girl was being spit roasted by two thick, hard cocks whilst the other girl lay beneath her, licking her cunt and the guys balls whilst playing host to another thick, hard cock pounding her arse hole.

For the moment I was content to sit and watch, knowing that soon I would be able call both girls over to service my cock and balls with their greedy mouths and tongues.

One of the girls (K) is part of a fuckbuddy couple. She's a real cock and cum slut and fully bi. The other girl is a total slave to her Master who lives in the South of England. He sends her to me for hard use. She's a very sexy looking mixed race girl with firm tits and large sensitive nipples, a nice flat tummy and shapely legs. She is simply known as 'the slag'.

Prior to the scene I described at the beginning the guys had all enjoyed watching K and 'the slag' snogging and fondling each other. Always a great turn on for us guys. We had also watched them licking each others cunts and I was delighted to see that 'the slag' was able to make K cum violently.

We had also watched 'the slag' squirting as she always does and, of course we all dived in at every opportunity, fucking any of the girls holes that presented themselves to our cocks.

The finale to this horny session definitely could NOT be paid for. One by one the guys offloaded their cum into the girls greedy mouths and we all watched as they shared the cum between them, snogging like there was no tomorrow.

A high five from one of the guys after we'd just watched the girls sharing the final load of cum (mine), summed it all up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic