FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sex with a Colleague

Sex with a Colleague

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxy0788 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

This is part real and part fantasy...

"It's your birthday tomorrow isn't it G? I suppose I should get you something as we work together, is there anything you would like?" He looks up at me over analyzing at what I have wrote on messenger, I can see the devil rearing it's head."Oh I know what I want but you probably won't give it to me" he typed. Mulling over that sentence I thought, oh G you don't know me at all.

"Name it, it's yours" I felt my heart racing as I hit reply, looking up I saw his grin widen, "I want you to suck my cock as my birthday present, this afternoon."

I looked up and locked eyes with him, smiled and nodded. ...

What do you all think so far?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds good keep going!

By *ellow mickMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Let see what happens

Carry on

More

Southampton

The morning seemed to drag after we had agreed the meeting place, one of our quiet rooms on the ground floor. (Wouldn't stay quiet for long) ping! 1 new message flashing up on my screen, I looked up and saw the back of G hurrying towards the stairs. "I can't wait any longer, I want your lips around my cock now! Meet me downstairs in 5 minutes". I couldn't help but laugh at how horny I'd obviously made him, but he doesn't get to be in control, oh no! He will learn when it comes to me and him, I'm in Control...

Southampton

5 minutes past, so did 10 and 15, I let my boss know I was going on lunch and head towards the staircase,(it's like a car park staircase, dark,no windows etc.) I hear footsteps coming up and hear G muttering in frustration, I lean over and say "so impatient, tut tut. Good things come to those who wait" by this point we are now a few steps away from each other and I can see the bulge in his trousers, god he must be huge to be straining that much! Moving my eyes up I meet his and he looks truly pissed off, "I said 5 minutes I only have 20 minutes left of lunch" smiling as I rubbed past him, "well that gives me enough time to get you off at least twice then"

I carried on walking down to the ground floor and made my way to the quiet room, I drew the blinds and sat down on the only chair in the room and waited. I had been there less than 2 minutes when G burst through the door! I met him half way pushing him back onto the door deeply kissing him, teasing as I slid my tongue along his bottom lip, reaching behind and locking the door.

His hands were all over me pulling at my top and skirt,"ah no G, this is all about you birthday boy." I guided him back to the chair unbuttoning his trousers and belt as we moved, he sat back as I reached inside his trousers, boy he was huge and I couldn't wait to take every inch and taste every drop...

By *hoonzeeWoman  over a year ago

Up..down..left..right..stop

Nom, nom, nom, nom! I feel hungry all of a sudden.

Making me feel even hornier reading this

Wow need more cocks rock hard now

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Mmm hard and waiting for more !

Southampton

He was soo hard and he wasn't even out of his boxers yet! I wanted to tease him though, make him remember this for a long time! I started rubbing his cock, hearing him gasp made me so wet, "I bet you taste good" I said smiling over my glasses at him. I reached in and released his cock and balls, "mmm nice and smooth" my eyes widened as I realised how big he was, slowly I traced my tongue from the tip to the base taking his balls in my mouth sucking as my hand gripped him tight tugging nice and slowly. I slid my tongue back up to the tip and teased and flicked the top tasting his pre cum. "Put it all in your mouth he gasped!" I didn't need to be asked twice, I slid his cock between my lips and slowly worked my way down , opening wider to take every inch I reached my limit and gagged, coming back up for air, I felt his hand on the back in my head pushing me back down. Slapping his had away I moved into a rhythm, used to his size I was able to build the pace and suction so I was gagging and slurping all the while feeling my pussy dripping down my thighs. "Oh god I'm gonna cum!" He moaned just as his first load shot at the back of my throat, "mmmm" I managed sucking and slurping, not spilling a single drop. I looked up my mouth full of cum, looked him directly in the eye and swallowed licking my lips clean. I had some on the corner of my lips which he wiped off with his finger, he went to wipe it on a tissue when I grabbed his finger and sucked it off. "I said I wouldn't spill a drop" "wow" he said reaching to put his semi hard cock away, "what do you think your doing?" I said, "umm going back to work, are we not done?" I smiled, leant in and kissed him then broke away to say "not even close"!

More please

Southampton

I don't give him time to protest before his cock is in my mouth again, sucking and licking him hard. I tell him to stand up against the wall and reposition myself in front of him, my shirt unbuttoned with my bra on show, I hitch up my skirt to show off my suspenders and stockings "wow your tits look great" he says. "I know how to make them look even better" I lift my 42DD tits out of my bra and start tweaking my nipples while wanking his cock, every now and again rubbing his cock around my nipples. His legs are shaking so I know he is close, I let go of his cock and grab my tits spitting saliva down them getting nice and slippery then I engulf his cock and start furiously tit wanking whilst licking and sucking his tip. He needs no further guidance as he starts to thrust. "Looking up at him I say "I want you to tell me your Cumming so I don't spill any"

Another 2 minutes of thrusting and sucking "Oh god yes here it cums" I just got my lips around him when he shots an even bigger load than the first!! Jets of cum sliding down my throat as I'm sucking him dry! "Mmm you taste amazing G"

He falls back into the chair exhausted and catching his breath, smiling I redress myself and just as I'm leaving turn to spot him checking me out "Happy Birthday G"

Before he could say anything I was out of there and out on my way to lunch, smiling as I walked out into the busy canteen, no one the wiser of what had just happened 10 feet away!

Awesome is there more

Southampton

Yes there is more, I will be adding it tonight!

"Yes there is more, I will be adding it tonight! "
mmmmmmmmmmm sound so yummy x

Looking forward to more of this one.

Which bits were real? And which fantasy?

Mmmmm

By *hoonzeeWoman  over a year ago

Up..down..left..right..stop

The best use of a lunch break I've heard in a while. Juicy. Thanks hun x

Southampton

So far this is all real

Southampton

"The best use of a lunch break I've heard in a while. Juicy. Thanks hun x "

Your welcome hope you enjoy the next installment

Southampton

Going back to work after sucking your colleague dry is interesting in itself but sitting next to him for the rest of the day was on another level!! I could feel his eyes undressing me, begging me to drop to my knees then and there, ping! 1 new message came up on my screen, knowing already it was from G and knowing he was watching me, I minimised his message and carried on working, ping! Ping! God he was persistent. Opening his message it read "I didn't actually think you would go through with it, that was the best cock sucking I have ever had!" "When can you do it again?""don't ignore me, you know your pussy is dripping at the thought of getting me off again"

Yeah okay he was right I was dripping wet and I was desperate for his taste again, already! "Meet me after work, same place" I sent with a grin knowing he was looking at me, god I hope the afternoon didn't drag.....

love it!! keep posting please

loving this, more soon please

Southampton

Work seemed to fly by, maybe we weren't that busy, or maybe I just couldn't wait to feel G harden at my touch!

5pm computer shut down and coat on I was heading for the lift when G grabbed me by the arm and took me into our bosses office and closed the door."Click" the door was locked and the blind pulled down, dropping my coat and bag on the floor I lent back on the desk, "this isn't down stairs" I'd barely finished my sentence when he was on me ripping my shirt open and forcing my skirt up, i started pulling at his trousers unbuttoning them and hearing them fall, pulling his shirt off and running my hands over his chest, he was smooth all over and felt so good. He didn't need me sucking this time he was rock solid and knew exactly where he wanted it. Pulling me to the edge of the table he slid straight into my pussy, god he felt good and filled me completely, papers fell everywhere as we fucked hard and fast on top of our bosses desk. I'm pulling at my nipples as he is pounding away, "suck my nipples" I breath at him, leaning forward he takes them in his mouth and sucks so hard it feels amazing! I'm so close he is going to make me cum so hard, "just,one,more, thruuusst!!!" My orgasm was so powerful I pushed him out of me, he tries to push back inside me, but I'm Cumming so hard I won't let him. Barely recovered I fall to my knees and take him in my mouth, god I taste amazing and G's pre cum is a perfect mix. It doesn't take long before his legs are buckling and he moans "Oh god yes! I'm cumming" I slurp and suck every drop out of him making him collapse in a heap next to me. Both out of breath trying to compose ourselves we lock eyes and both start to laugh!

He manages to mutter one sentence "Best Birthday Ever"....

More please

"Work seemed to fly by, maybe we weren't that busy, or maybe I just couldn't wait to feel G harden at my touch!

5pm computer shut down and coat on I was heading for the lift when G grabbed me by the arm and took me into our bosses office and closed the door."Click" the door was locked and the blind pulled down, dropping my coat and bag on the floor I lent back on the desk, "this isn't down stairs" I'd barely finished my sentence when he was on me ripping my shirt open and forcing my skirt up, i started pulling at his trousers unbuttoning them and hearing them fall, pulling his shirt off and running my hands over his chest, he was smooth all over and felt so good. He didn't need me sucking this time he was rock solid and knew exactly where he wanted it. Pulling me to the edge of the table he slid straight into my pussy, god he felt good and filled me completely, papers fell everywhere as we fucked hard and fast on top of our bosses desk. I'm pulling at my nipples as he is pounding away, "suck my nipples" I breath at him, leaning forward he takes them in his mouth and sucks so hard it feels amazing! I'm so close he is going to make me cum so hard, "just,one,more, thruuusst!!!" My orgasm was so powerful I pushed him out of me, he tries to push back inside me, but I'm Cumming so hard I won't let him. Barely recovered I fall to my knees and take him in my mouth, god I taste amazing and G's pre cum is a perfect mix. It doesn't take long before his legs are buckling and he moans "Oh god yes! I'm cumming" I slurp and suck every drop out of him making him collapse in a heap next to me. Both out of breath trying to compose ourselves we lock eyes and both start to laugh!

He manages to mutter one sentence "Best Birthday Ever".... "

I have to say wish it was me sounds great !! Xx

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Surely it doesn't doesn't end there

Southampton

We carried on our "lunchtime" antics for well over a year mostly consisting of me sucking and gagging on his cock. Then we found out we were being made redundant, I decided to leave and G stayed on but moved to another department.

I found myself frequently reminiscing about him but left with no way of contacting each other, he never had Facebook, etc.

So I thought that was it, until ping! 1 new message came up on my phone. It simply read "Lunch?"...

how was that lunch?

Southampton

I never recognised the number, so politely replied "I'm sorry I do not have your number in my phone, who is this?" I never got an immediate response so ignored it thinking, if they really wanna get in touch they will text back. Finally got home and turned on the shower when ping! A new message, I saw it was from the same number and curiosity got the better of me. Opening the message it read "I'm hurt you'd forget about me, after all we have been through" I was baffled when suddenly I realised the message had a picture attached, opening it, I then realised just from this one shot who I was talking to. In front of my eyes was his smooth, hard delectable cock! "G!!" I squealed to myself. Hitting reply I told him how good it was to hear from him and that he would have to be patient as I was jumping in the shower. Standing under the water as it fell down my body I couldn't help myself by thinking back to our year long "lunchtime" sessions. I suddenly realised my nipples had stiffened and we're aching to be tugged, closing my eyes my hands ran over then and tweaked and twisted my nipples making them even harder, water was dripping down from the peaks and sliding down to my throbbing clit, the gentle feel of the water teased it and soon my pussy was pulsing. I slid one hand between my legs while the other stayed on my nipples, opening my lips I pushed my fingers inside myself reaching right round to my g spot.

I started massaging inside and used my thumb to rub my clit, god it felt amazing all it took to push me into oblivion was the thought of G's hot slippery cum shooting down my throat. I started to shake the orgasm was that intense and had to hold on to the side or the shower to steady myself. Getting out of the shower I noticed I had a message "don't play until we meet again" I smiled and simply replied "too late"

Mmm

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Its my birthday soon

Southampton

So, the date was set, a Friday evening meet at a hotel. Getting ready I put on my purple bra and panties with black stockings and suspenders. Matched with a wrap dress and heels I had to admit, I looked damn fine!

I loosely pulled my hair back applied some eyeliner and lippy then made my way out to the car, I stopped en route to give hubby a kiss and cuddle, he simply smiled and said "have fun, I want to hear everything when you get back! " his cock straining against his shorts was a definite sign we were both equally getting off on me going out to play.

Arriving at the hotel I checked in and grabbed the room key, making my way upstairs I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, boy G didn't know what he was getting himself into My phone bleeped and it was from G "where are you? I'm in the lobby" "I will be right down, mines a whisky and if you would be so kind" untying my hair I ruffled it up and made my way down stairs. I saw G before he clocked me, smart jeans a black shirt and shoes, god he was so fit and all the ladies new it I counted at least 5 checking him out not including the 1 chatting him up! I approached slowly overhearing her offer him her room key, "he won't be needing that" I said "he has this one for the whole night" I dropped the key in his lap, she replied "you could of mentioned you were married" he simply smiled and said "I'm not". I smiled back and turned towards the lifts leaving her standing there mouth wide open, he followed instantly so close behind me I could feel the heat from his body.

As we got into the lift and the doors closed he backed me into the corner and pressed himself against me, "this is what you do to me just at looking at you" I could feel his cock digging in my hip. Grabbing his hand I lifted my skirt and placed it on my damp panties, "this is what you do to me". Noticing he'd brought my drink with him I took the glass and downed it in one, the warmth spreading through me, "this is going to be a long night" "that's the plan" he replied. .....

More please

Southampton

As we made our way to the room he was already unzipping my skirt, I had just got the key in when it dropped to reveal my suspenders and stockings. I think G had trouble picking his jaw off the floor, "I had no idea" he said admiring me, I simply replied "I know". He picked my skirt up and followed me in, I had already slipped my top off and was leant on the bed in nothing but my underwear and heels, my nipples protruding over my bra, rock hard and begging to be sucked. G stood there for what seemed like forever just staring. "Well if your not going to do anything I will" we heard from the door. I simply smiled as knew he couldn't stay away, hubby had been sat at home and the thought of what might be happening was too much so he got in the car and drove to the hotel. G was in shock as had never been with a couple before, hubby locked the door and removed his clothes as he made his way over to me, taking me roughly he kissed and pulled at my nipples making me wetter by the second, "come here" I say to G who hadn't moved, well except his stiff cock! He slowly made his way over to us, by this time hubby was between my legs licking and fingering my pussy. I instruct G to give me his cock, he hesitates, "he is more interested in my pussy pay him no attention". I reposition myself on my knees so hubby can continue and I can get a good grip on G, I am dying for another taste of him, as soon as his cock is in my mouth he forgets about hubby and starts thrusting to the back of my throat. "That's it, make her gag" hubby says G needs no second instruction he is fucking my face furiously and I'm struggling for air! He is tensing soo much I don't want him cumming so soon so I stop and move on my back. Both men are stood at the end of the bed looking at me, cocks hard and ready I simply say "I'm all yours"......

Om, how on earth did I miss this!!!

Had me on the edge a few times, by the time I got halfway it did it again and kept me there till I finished reading it......I love that feeling, thanks for that.

Hope there's more of this soon.

limerick

I had forgotten adout this u took ur fine time getting G to the room dont leave them two at the end of the bed so long pls

Southampton

G went to move towards me but hubby said "wait" I pouted and fluttered my eyelashes at hubby wondering what he was up to, he told G to fetch the bag on the side, I was grinning like a Cheshire cat as I knew what was in the bag, I had packed it myself! G dropped the bag on the bed and opened it, hubby put his arm in, sort of like a lucky dip motion, and pulled out the silk scarf, he instructed me to kneel in front of them and told G to pick out any other item of his choosing. While G looked through the bag hubby bound my wrists all the while grinning at me, I couldn't believe this was happening, I was in heaven! G was fumbling around, he saw dildos,nipple clamps, butt plugs a variety of vibrators and then he saw it, my mini wand! My eyes lit up like a Christmas tree! Hubby lay me back and said "now keep your hands above your head, any movement below your head and the will be punishment" I simply nodded. G positioned himself at the end of the bed and pushed my legs apart, I admit being this exposed was not what I'm used to but hey I was this far in, so why not! Hubby sat in the chair while G lay down between my legs I was soo wet and desperate for a touch, anything, just something to give me that release, G gently blew along my lips the feel of his breath so close to me felt soo good. He spread my lips and blew on my clit, "mmmm please" I begged . Looking down I see he is smiling up at me, "not nice to be teased, is it?" "Mmm please" I begged once more, I thrust my hips moving them closer to him, he laughs and gives in, pushing my hips down he follows with his tongue gliding it up to my clit and gently sucking I came undone there and then my first orgasm washed over me, without thought I moved my hands to the back of his head and pushed him deeper on my clit. "Oh naughty girl" I hear hubby say, realising my mistake that my hands are below my head .....

More please . I wonder what the punishment will be

Southampton

Lots of things raced through my mind, spanking, a rough face fucking not allowing me up for air, but no he had something much more than this up his sleeve. Hubby got up and told G to get the bag and find the restraints, he said "once you have them tie this naughty little slut to the chair" G looked very confused as to how this would be punishment but then hubby whispered something to him which made G smile. Post orgasm my legs are a little shaky so G helps me to the chair and as instructed bounds me in. Hubby is out of ear shot and I ask G why he is soo happy to be tying me to this chair, he smiles and says "after your punishment your hubby is going to leave, then it's just me and you and I have own punishment for you, I'm going to take your arse virginity" for some reason this turned me more than scaring me,the thought of G's cock stretching my tight arse hole made my pussy throb with wanting. He finished tying me to the chair, making sure my legs are spread wide to reveal my soaking pussy, he then leans forward to kiss me but instead stands upright and forces his cock to the back of my throat, gagging as he withdraws but tasting his sweet pre cum I gave him that wanting look, he begins to give in when hubby's voice came from the bathroom doorway "this is supposed to be a punishment for her" G smiled and stepped to the side so I now have full view of my punishment, all 5 ft 5 inches of beautiful skin with pert tits and arse, a redhead named J.......

Mmmmmm.........now were did I put those restraints after the last time.......

Oh yes cant wait for the next bit

Southampton

Now I must fill you in, J is a very hot lady who I have fancied the pants off for a while, so you will now understand how this next installment is torture.

Looking J up and down taking in her gorgeous body I am excited to see she is naked, this causes my pussy to pulse and her eyes widen as she sees that she has this effect on me. All manor of things run through my mind about what I will do to her once I'm out of this chair when just as if she has read my mind she says "Oh you don't get to play with me tonight", she saunters over swaying in that perfect way she does, she comes inches away from my face and locks eyes with me and says "G and your hubby are going to lick,suck and fuck me until I can't take anymore, and you will only be able to watch" she is smiling as I realise my fantasy of having her will not come true tonight. "If only you had kept your hands above your head" I mentally spank myself for being so impatient, I could be face deep in her wonderful cunt right now as she gags on G's cock, but noo I had to move my god damn hands! She moves away taking that smell of her I love, and positions herself on the bed so I can see everything, next thing I know G is slamming into her pussy and hubby is having his cock gobbled. Her moans of pleasure are torture enough, I feel my pussy dripping down my leg as she unfolds into her first orgasm, they swap places and the site of my hubby fucking the woman I daydream about sends me over the edge I cum hard as I'm pushing against this pleasure to make it last, I feel the binds around me tighten. All three have stopped and are laughing at how quick I have come undone just by watching them. I feel a little embarrassed by this as never knew I would cave so quickly. J asks the guys to stop and whispers something to hubby "sure, your in control" he responds. She climbs off the bed and walks over to me I close my eyes as cannot bare to look at what I cannot touch, I'm expecting her to rub against me or something to add to the torture, after what seems like forever I open my eyes and all I can see is the guys sat watching me stroking their cocks. I then feel it, feel her I look down and there is my J diving head first into my pussy, god this girl knows how to lick, suck and finger fuck a girl to heaven, I'm soo wet and J is lapping up my juicy cunt like her life depends on it! 1 finger then 2 oh god now three!! She is massaging my g-spot and my clit whilst lapping away, so close to the edge but I've got to hold on, I shouldn't be getting this pleasure so I'm making it last, I look over and see the guys furiously wanking their cocks, hubby goes first followed by G, the site of them cumming sends me over the edge my hole body is shaking as I ride the wave of this orgasm, it's soo intense I think I squirt a little, to J's surprise! I finally come down from heaven in time to see J cleaning the guys cocks and then both her and hubby dressing and leaving just as G said they would.....

Love it more please

Southampton

G stood watching me breathing deeply, trying my hardest to compose myself for whatever was coming next. He released me from the chair and untied my hands guiding me to the bed, until this moment I didn't realise how much I had been fighting against the restraints. Marks all over my body showing just how much I had been turned on, G spent the next 5 minutes kissing every inch of my body, a kind of reward for playing my part and enduring the torture. He got to my nipples and started sucking and plumping them up I arched my back in response, moving down my body he traces kisses along my thighs and wastes no time in spreading my pussy and diving in, "there really is no need for this foreplay" I say, dying to feel his cock inside me, he spreads my legs wider and positions his cock right at the entrance. Slowly he pushes into me my pussy stretching to accommodate him, my eyes are closed, back arched as he starts to move in and out building the pace, squeezing my boobs and tweaking my nipples as his rhythm doubles in speed! He is furiously fucking me in a sexed up trance there is no stopping him I can feel him growing inside me close to cumming he pulls out and flips me over pulls my hips up and explodes all over my arse, jets of warm cum landing right in my arse hole. Catching his breath he mutters "looks like I wont need that lube after all"......

Fast and furious, mm.mmm.

Sometimes you just can't beat that 'got to cum' urge.

Sex with a colleague can be brilliant!

Several years ago I ended up having a raging full blown affair with a super fit sexy blonde.....10 years my junior.

Lasted 5 months until she got offered a new job and moved away.

Southampton

I'm on all fours, arse in the air, dripping with cum, I look over my shoulder at G bracing myself for what is to come. He is teasing now, rubbing his cum all around my tight entrance. Realising he won't fit just yet he grabs the butt toys from my bag and gently pushes the starter butt plug in slowly easing it in and out, now this isn't too bad I thought to myself. He then pulls that out and replaces it with the next size up, whoa! Now that is bigger! To relax me further he leans forward and rubs my pussy whilst toying my arse the motion of both melt into one and pain is replaced by pleasure! He kisses my neck this makes me knees tremble, that and the toy in my arse! He whispers in my ear "I'm going to fuck your arse now" removing the toy he positions himself to take me for the first time, I hold my breath in anticipation as he pushes into me, I breathe out realising it's not that bad and relax back into him I take more than he thought I could. We build a pace together as he is taking me, I move my hand to find my clit and start rubbing. Oh god this feels good before I know it he is pounding into my arse and I have 2 fingers inside my pussy. "Oh god, I'm Cumming!" I moan and I fall into oblivion, the feel of my arse being fucked whilst I rub my G - spot was too much, G is still fucking through my orgasm and then that's when I feel him shoot his load inside me! We both collapse in a heap panting trying to compose ourselves. My last memory was of G saying "wow" and I drift off into a dream.....

limerick

Woa well worth the wait to get to the room more pls

Southampton

I wake suddenly realising I need to clean up so head to the bathroom to do just that, I run a bath and lower myself in, the sting of the water on my pussy and arse takes me into a sex flashback! Just as my hands are finding their way to my nipples I here G in the door way "not had enough?" I giggle and go onto bathe myself so I'm all clean, I pull the plug and wrap a towel around me, making my way back to the room I notice G is still up and is stood by the windows, naked. He really does have a nice arse I think to myself and head over to the desk and Chair to towel dry my hair and get ready to leave when I notice it's 3 am! I might as well stay considering check out is in 7 hours, get my money's worth from the room. Just as I finish drying my hair G asks me over to the window, I'm curious as to why, finding this out doesn't take long. He has positioned the chair so it's back is against the windows and he helps me into it, removing my towel saying "we don't need that". So naked and a little sleepy I lay back into the chair, G follows in one swift movement between my legs and starts tonguing my clit and pussy lips, he is so gentle but knows exactly where to lick and suck to make me forget he was there with his cock not 2 hrs ago! He is bringing me close again when he stops and moves me to all fours against the window, I love the thought that at any minute someone could look up and see everything, he continues to ruby pussy but at the same time I feel him wanking against me, for the record, I LOVE this, he then glides into me deeper than I have had him yet and starts to circle his hips slowly until I'm adjusted to his size, He then builds up the pace, his balls slapping against my clit, "Oh god!!" I moan as he spanks my arse cheek, it feels soo good! He now grabs my hips and is fucking so fast I'm forced to lean against the window tits pushed firmly against the cold glass he is soo deep and I can't hold on anymore, I fall apart into another orgasm this time tightening my grip around him so hard he bends forward over me biting my neck and earlobe still pounding, fucking me as if life depended on it. Then I hear him pant, "I'm going to cum" so I push off the glass turn around on all fours and push my tits up with my mouth open, just in time for his load to go all over my tits, in my mouth and dribbling down my chin! He falls back on the bed as I go and get a wash cloth. By the time I return he is passed out......

» Add a new message to this topic