FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Up skirt flash

Up skirt flash

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exyeyez23 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lytham St Anne’s

Was walking in town yesterday and this pretty woman mid 40 was kneeling down in front of the cafe I looked at her and seen she had her knees apart and I coukd see all the way up to her pantries she looked at me and smiled is this a common thing do women do this deliberately so we get a good look up their skirts ladiez tell me please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Was walking in town yesterday and this pretty woman mid 40 was kneeling down in front of the cafe I looked at her and seen she had her knees apart and I coukd see all the way up to her pantries she looked at me and smiled is this a common thing do women do this deliberately so we get a good look up their skirts ladiez tell me please "

Fuck me you could see all the way up to her pantries. How far was her house and kitchen away thats some sort of view

"Was walking in town yesterday and this pretty woman mid 40 was kneeling down in front of the cafe I looked at her and seen she had her knees apart and I coukd see all the way up to her pantries she looked at me and smiled is this a common thing do women do this deliberately so we get a good look up their skirts ladiez tell me please "
It is a fun thing to do and I enjoy doing it in bars and restaurants. They are never sure if what they saw really happened.

That would be so horny to see x

"Was walking in town yesterday and this pretty woman mid 40 was kneeling down in front of the cafe I looked at her and seen she had her knees apart and I coukd see all the way up to her pantries she looked at me and smiled is this a common thing do women do this deliberately so we get a good look up their skirts ladiez tell me please It is a fun thing to do and I enjoy doing it in bars and restaurants. They are never sure if what they saw really happened. "

Please get a coffee near me ha.

"Was walking in town yesterday and this pretty woman mid 40 was kneeling down in front of the cafe I looked at her and seen she had her knees apart and I coukd see all the way up to her pantries she looked at me and smiled is this a common thing do women do this deliberately so we get a good look up their skirts ladiez tell me please It is a fun thing to do and I enjoy doing it in bars and restaurants. They are never sure if what they saw really happened. "

jane - thooroughly enjoyed lookng at your photo in the pink dress - gorgeous

would love a flash for real

"Was walking in town yesterday and this pretty woman mid 40 was kneeling down in front of the cafe I looked at her and seen she had her knees apart and I coukd see all the way up to her pantries she looked at me and smiled is this a common thing do women do this deliberately so we get a good look up their skirts ladiez tell me please It is a fun thing to do and I enjoy doing it in bars and restaurants. They are never sure if what they saw really happened.

would love a flash for real "

I would love for you to see me flashing.

"Was walking in town yesterday and this pretty woman mid 40 was kneeling down in front of the cafe I looked at her and seen she had her knees apart and I coukd see all the way up to her pantries she looked at me and smiled is this a common thing do women do this deliberately so we get a good look up their skirts ladiez tell me please It is a fun thing to do and I enjoy doing it in bars and restaurants. They are never sure if what they saw really happened.

would love a flash for real I would love for you to see me flashing. "

have also read your taxi driver story - would have loved to watch that little session - then maybe gone to wake the sister and have a four ?

would love a flash for real I would love for you to see me flashing. "

pity I cannot send you a message directly ..... ;-(((

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

the look of unsurity is the best naughty feeling xx

By *ugbynationalMan  over a year ago

London

Would be cool to go to see you in a bar, if you like younger guys, you're absolutely gorgeous.

I was standing outside Swansea station a few years ago, a car pulled up and a very smart women got out and bent over to get her luggage out from the back seat. Wind took skirt and she didn't try to cover it up. A vision with me forever lol

By *exyeyez23 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lytham St Anne’s

Must pop back see if I can get another flash

» Add a new message to this topic