FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > xmas party fun

xmas party fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a small fantasy I have:

Tonights the night, the night the girls head into town to celebrate xmas.. the table is booked, the dress is chosen, just got a day at work to go.

I arrive home, pour myself a glass of wine as christmas music fills the house,I shower... the hot water easing the aches and pains away as i slowly soap my body up imagining your behind me, running your hands over my body, catching my breath....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start you got me interested and horny x

I wash my hair, enjoying my fingers running through my hair... i wash and shave, ensuring im as smooth as can be, just in case im lucky later... i wrap the soft towel around me and go sit on the bed.

I lather cocoa butter into my warm silken skin, before slipping into my new white lacy underwear set. I look in the mirror as i brush my fingers along my hardening nipples, i must stop the taxi will be here soon..

I dry my hair, letting it fall around my shoulders loosly just how you like it, before applying my make up, smokey eyes and bloodred lipstick...

I slide my sheer stockings up my legs before stepping into my white and black dress, black heels and im ready to go...

The meal is pretty standard, the wine is flowing and the general girly chit chat makes me smile and wonder where the night will take me.

We finish the meal and head to the bar to unwind and dance the night away... thats when i spot you in the corner talking to your friends... i smile at you as you catch my eye...that glint in your eye entises me

Lucky person you're meeting

The music is loud as the girls dance the night away. I go to the bar for a refill, i am leaning over the bar to be served as i feel a hand on the small of my back that sends shivers up my spine, i turn to find you standing there, the glint more defined now your in front of me... i stammer hi as i feel my body reacts to your touch...

My heartbeat quickens as you smile and introduce yourself. I giggle nervously but my body tingles at the thought of what may happen as i make my excuses and head back to the girls.

We dance some more, i can feel your eyes tracing up and down me... i feel naked whilst dressed wondering what your body would feel like against mine. I dont have to wait long as i am dancing away you slide your arms around my waist, pulling my body close to you... i feel your breath on my neck as you brush my hair away and whisper in my ear that you are having me tonight...

By *a5tyc0ckMan  over a year ago

Cirencester

I see you too and almost buckle at the knee a sight of to behold of unbridled beauty.

The wine is making my head spin.. or is it the fact that you are dancing close behind me and a can feel every move you make. I dont know but i do know that your words have had an impact on me and i feel my juices begin to flow as you run your hands over my stomach down toward the top of my legs...

We dance for what seems like an eternity, the night is drawing to a close as one by one the girls say their goodbyes and head home...

You lean towards me as the last of the girls leave, kiss my neck and ask if im ready for the night to really begin. Your words intoxicate me as you lead me by the hand out of the bar into a waiting taxi.

I look out of the window not knowing where we are headed, your hand resting on my thigh ever so gently.

We have stopped, i notice were at a nearby hotel,which makes me wonder if you had this planned all along, after all you knew where i would be tonight. You pay the driver, kiss my hand and ask me if im sure i want to do this... after all i have told you so much in the last two weeks on how to push my boundaries

I pay the taxi and we go into the bar for a nightcap .....

You guide me through the hotel towards the elevator.. my mouth feels dry, my stomach is churning with the thoughts of what you have planned... we enter the elevator and you grab me, pulling me towards you, facing you... i can smell your aftershave on you, my breath sharp as you lean forward, your eyes locked on me as you kiss me, slowly and gently, you know i like to be teased and you plan on savouring every moment we have.

You unlock the door, the lights are dimmed, there is wine chilling on the side, candles dotted around the room... i make my excuses to freshen up

I freshen up and walk back into the room..the room is dimly lit now by glowing candle light, you have playing soft gentle music that is hardly audiable...i can make out a roll top bath in the corner of the room...it seems you have run a warm bubble bath.

You walk towards me, kiss me hard as you turn me around tracing your hands to the top of my dress, sliding the zip down, kissing my neck as my dress falls helplessly to the floor... im now stood there semi naked with my heels on as you lead me towards the bed...

Like the sound of this more please

You slowly ease me onto the bed before running toue hands down my legs to my shoes... your mouth trailing delicate kisses from my mouth down my neck towards my chest as you slip off my shoes.

Your touch, you kisses make my skin feel as though its on fire, my breath raspy as you notice the damp patch in my white panties...

You smile at me, almost chuckle as you reach around and slowly release my breasts from their bra, oh so gently nibbling on each nipple causing me to arch my back

You trace your hands to the waitband of my panties sending shivers through my body as you slide them down over my thighs and off my body. I am now half laid naked in front of you...im aching for your touch for your kisses but you know tonight is about teasing and taking our time.

You lead me to the bath and help me step in... i sink deep into the bubbles feeling the water warm my skin further, i look towards you for further instruction but you kiss me gentle and pour two glasses of wine.

I am unsure of your next intentions as i close my eyes briefly i feel the water move, i open them to find you sinking under the bubbles opposite me with a slight smile on your face

This is good more please

I sip on my wine enjoying the moment as i feel your foot sliding up my legs under the water, im not sure how long i can take this slow teasing but i know you will stop me if i try to make a move.

You take my glass from my hand and place them on the floor as you pull me close to you, soaping my body up ever so gently. Im in heaven and you know by the way by breathing has slowed and the glint in my eye.

Once you are happy im relaxed you climbed out of the bath, taking my hand you enable me to stand as you wrap the soft towel around my body. You blow ever so gently on my neck,the coldness sending goosebumps running over me

Nice keep it coming

You lead me to the bed, the sexual tension is building between us, im unsure if it is you or the wine but i feel helpless as you slide the towel from me, my skin still damp as you run kisses from my mouth, down my neck, down my body.. you tease me knowing i want you to lick me, you kiss past my wet slit and down the inside of my legs, never breaking eye contact, i can feel my body arching as it gives in to the pleasure you are giving me

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

So hot

You slowly blow on my clit sendibg shivers up my spine, i can feel myself getting wetter as your hands slowly follow your tongue back up my legs, my breath is short, my heart is pounding as i feel your touch ever so slightly, you slide a finger deep inside me, i moan softly as you start to finger me slowly, you add a further finger into me as you feel me tense against you, you get faster as my body rocks against you... you are sending me towards my first orgasm of the night... you lean forward taking my clit into your mouth nibbling and sucking as i moan your name and cum hard over your fingers... you withdraw them and bring them to my mouth as you kiss me sharing my juices

Keep this coming its good

Not too sure where it leads, off down town with the girls tomorrow... will hope my fantasy becomes a reality x

I grab for your towel, releasing your throbbing cock... i pull you towards me, the tip of my tongue tickling the end of your cock...i slowly trace my tongue down the length of you, before slowly teasing your tight hole making you groan out loud

More please

Who wants more x

We all do

» Add a new message to this topic